Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ifiok Nkem Gives Away His Web Consulting Training For FREE - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ifiok Nkem Gives Away His Web Consulting Training For FREE (2669 Views)

New Web Consulting Skill That's Already Paying In Nigeria / Oracle Support, Consulting, Training, Resourcing|middleware,10g,apps,oim,rac,oam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifiok Nkem Gives Away His Web Consulting Training For FREE by kem77(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Free Video Course Reveals Step By Step...

[center]How To Build Advanced Database Driven And eCommerce Enabled Website Like Jumia, Jambonline, Uniport.edu.ng, Etc Even If You have Not Touched A Mouse Before Using CMS + Internet Marketing Skills.
[/center]

Visit http://www.carrymealong.com/free/links.html to grab the download links to over 32GB of video training, software and tools for FREE. Everything you need to setup your own multi million web consulting business.

If you are on this page, Congratulations!

You are among the 'lucky few' who will get instant access today to download the award wining Web Consulting Xperience Video by Ifiok Nkem for FREE. Visit http://www.carrymealong.com/free/links.html to download for FREE.

This video series is loaded. It has demystified the world of Web Consulting and opened additional streams of income to thousands of people ac
ross Africa.

You Will Learn

>>Database Driven Web Design like jambonline
>>eCommerce Web Design like jumia or konga
>>Social Networking Web Design like facebook
>>Multimedia Web Design like notjustok
>>Flash CMS Web Design
>>Corporate Web Design
>>SMS Portal Web Design
>>Content Management System (CMS)
>>Joomla (1.5 and 2.5, 3.0) CMS Web Design
>>Advanced WordPress Web Design
>>Joomla Extension Development
>>Web Graphics with Photoshop and slicing
>>HTML 5, CSS, Javascript, php/MySQL
>>Dreamweaver CS6
>>Internet Marketing
>>Web Business: How to make money as a web consultant
...and many more

Visit http://www.carrymealong.com/free/links.html to download EVERYTHING for FREE.

At webconsultingxperience.com and webimania, this video series [s]previously sold for N9500 each. (A total of N26500)[/s]. You are getting everything (the entire package) for FREE on this page.

After selling more than 10,000 copies of the series. I am now giving away the video training for FREE to youths interested in starting their web consulting business or business owners interested in building their own websites.

Am Not holding anything back. This is a way of giving back to the society.
This has never happened before... and will never, Am glad you are not going to miss out!

From the Desk of Ifiok Nkem
Web Consulting Tutor
Web Consulting University

P.S: Visit http://www.carrymealong.com/free/links.html to download everything for FREE.

Re: Ifiok Nkem Gives Away His Web Consulting Training For FREE by kem77(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2014
Updated link.
Visit http://www.carrymealong.com/free/links.html to download everything for FREE
Re: Ifiok Nkem Gives Away His Web Consulting Training For FREE by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 05, 2014
this man, Nkem Ifiok is with my money which he has refused refunding for over 2 years now. I paid N9000 into his account to register and host a domain name for me which he kept posting me saying he's not the one in charge of hosting that i should contact someone else in another department. This issue lingered for so long till the domain owner got fed up and went somewhere else. If you are doing busing with him, please be careful. He lost a lot of respect i had for him. I got to know him through a video tutorial i bought on how to create a joomla template using Artisteer. My name is Ubong Jackson
Re: Ifiok Nkem Gives Away His Web Consulting Training For FREE by kem77(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
primehome: this man, Nkem Ifiok is with my money which he has refused refunding for over 2 years now. I paid N9000 into his account to register and host a domain name for me which he kept posting me saying he's not the one in charge of hosting that i should contact someone else in another department. This issue lingered for so long till the domain owner got fed up and went somewhere else. If you are doing busing with him, please be careful. He lost a lot of respect i had for him. I got to know him through a video tutorial i bought on how to create a joomla template using Artisteer. My name is Ubong Jackson

I dont remember you or your order. I was never in charge of hosting two years ago. My focus has always been on trainings. If you paid for hosting I should have directed you the the appropriate place. I cannot remember your order, but Im deeply sorry that if hosting order was not fulfilled. I did not transact directly with you one on one. I had a customer care rep two years ago. I later discovered the way he attended to client and issues was very poor and unprofessional. (This resulted in a lot of negative reviews) I had to fire him immediately (That was 2 years ago when I was starting - Then I did not know as much as I do now - esp the importance of support). I am deeply sorry if you fell a victim too. Accept my unreserved apologies. Send the details of the transaction to me directly on 08112110000. (Or let me have your number I will call you immediately)

My focus has always been on trainings. You said you watched my video. I hope it was enlightening then...
Pls inbox me your mobile number or send me the details of that transaction. and Thank you for bringing it up.
Re: Ifiok Nkem Gives Away His Web Consulting Training For FREE by kem77(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
The videos are still up for grabs.
Visit http://www.carrymealong.com/free/links.html to download everything for FREE
Txt me on 08031502484 if you have any questions or comments. I will attend to you immediately.

Cheers...
Re: Ifiok Nkem Gives Away His Web Consulting Training For FREE by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Passerby. . .
Re: Ifiok Nkem Gives Away His Web Consulting Training For FREE by adepentane1(m): 7:07am On Mar 12, 2016
If you want the videos, contact me on 08136517408 on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

I Need USA Number For Whatsapp Activation / Any Website Like Quora In Nigeria? / Adsense Lodge Whatsapp Group And Cmedics Are Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.