Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

New Web Consulting Skill That's Already Paying In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Web Consulting Skill That's Already Paying In Nigeria (706 Views)

Top 10 High Paying Niche In Google Adsense / Why Facebook,google,youtube Are Not Paying Taxes In Nigeria? / Kalu Solutions - A New Web Development Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Web Consulting Skill That's Already Paying In Nigeria by solutionfort: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
My friend Gabriel came to my house and share a very inspiring testimony with me. Honestly! All through that night an idea was ringing through my head on how I can do more.

Here’s what he told me….

“Mr Vitalis before I met you, I had one guy Solomon by name who was teaching me web design. I use to go to his house every Sunday to learn the website design because I don’t always have chance due that fact that am helping my Aunty to sell something in the shop.

I paid Solomon N20,000 cash to teach me web design and he ended up teaching me simple
and static webpage creation with HTML and didn’t even mention anything like CSS not to
talk of CMS.

One day you where passing in front of our house and you stopped to greet your friend Mr.Woga,
the next day you came to Mr Woga’s house and you started showing him how to setup minisite.

I noticed that you know this website stuff more than Solomon so I picked interest to learn
more from you……”.

The story is very long but let me pause here. To summarize everything….

Gabriel is one of my student that am very much proud of. He’s an addict action taker.
Just last week a Polytechnic (Name withheld for competitive reason) offered him a contract to build a website for a department in their school. The amount will make you jealous. Lol!

Not only that, in January this year when most Nigerians where scratching the rock to find money after they have spent everything for xmas, Gabriel was in the soup. He was offered 2 website job at N50,000 each. That’s whooping N100k!

To learn the new web Consulting skill that will break the bank for you, click link below;

http://www.vitalischime.com/see-real-proof-that-you-cant-go-pocket-dry-with-hot-skill/

The info is priceless!
Re: New Web Consulting Skill That's Already Paying In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
N50k websites... you get what you pay for bruv wink
Re: New Web Consulting Skill That's Already Paying In Nigeria by UpgradingUrself: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
HMMMM
Re: New Web Consulting Skill That's Already Paying In Nigeria by UpgradingUrself: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
COOL
Re: New Web Consulting Skill That's Already Paying In Nigeria by talk2hb1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
I was paid 75k to stay at home throughout the weekend, additional 250k Not to touch my PC, And additional 150k not to browse with my fone. Something like electronic Sabbath weekend, it was fun though.
I dont know what to do with the money, and I am thinking of who might be interested in spending the money with me. But first you need to download a form that goes for 350k on my website.
Re: New Web Consulting Skill That's Already Paying In Nigeria by cyrielo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
talk2hb1:
I was paid 75k to stay at home throughout the weekend, additional 250k Not to touch my PC, And additional 150k not to browse with my fone. Something like electronic Sabbath weekend, it was fun though.
I dont know what to do with the money, and I am thinking of who might be interested in spending the money with me. But first you need to download a form that goes for 350k on my website.
Re: New Web Consulting Skill That's Already Paying In Nigeria by talk2hb1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanmembers Online: (5029 Members And 7343 Guests Online In Last 5 Minutes!) / I Need Pay Pal Funds / Just For You These October Dont Miss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.