Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

.net Programmer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / .net Programmer (611 Views)

ASP.NET Programmer With Skills In VB.NET Or C# And Java Script Wanted / Asp.net, Vb.net Programmer Wanted / Vb.net Programmer Join Me And Lets Complete This Project And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.net Programmer by 1k001(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
We're building a solution with .net and mssql and wondering how easy it will be to recruit suitable programmers when we want to scale
Re: .net Programmer by blenyo11(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Do you want to hire now or you just want to know if you will see capable hands when the time comes
Re: .net Programmer by 1k001(m): 4:25am On Jul 05, 2014
We are not yet hiring but will be in the future. We're just unsure how easy it will be to access the kinds of developers we want
Re: .net Programmer by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 26, 2014
I am a .net developer with 6+ yrs experience, a can provide you with consultancy service for your .net project. That way I can give you expert advice and relevant answers concerning your successful execution of your project.

Jagun.abdulgafar@live.com
0818-7412-604

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Builds Simple Web Based Mentoring App - The Youth Mentor / I Will Do Wordpress Website Design, Hosting And Domain Name Register For 15k / Experienced Programmer Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.