Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Got 2 Offers:grateful To God But Kind Of Confused: Need Your Advice House - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got 2 Offers:grateful To God But Kind Of Confused: Need Your Advice House (687 Views)

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today / I Just Got A Job,thank God.but / Peepz Need Ur Advise...got 2 Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got 2 Offers:grateful To God But Kind Of Confused: Need Your Advice House by nonysmith(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2008
house help me thank God almighthy,he has been so wnderful .if not how else do i deserve two job opportunities.Got jobs with phb and aso, i have started training with phb and about to finish and aso savings and loan now called me to start training by monday, but my problem is dat phb gave me marketing and am a lawyer by profession, i love my course and i dont want to loose focus.i was actually practising b4 getting the jobs but as a young wig the pay is so small, also am not so sure of what aso will give me but i know is not marketing,may be credit and risk which is also good though d location might not be abj, i dont like marketing at all,my target is already 180m apart from the branch target which might raise it to 480m, hw e possible, HOUSE NEED YOUR ADVICE

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Internal Auditor At Msh / FREE ONLINE JOBS!! / Deloitte Test Format Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.