Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? (8725 Views)

Is This A Scam Or Is It Genuine? / Zetrononlinepayaccess! Scam Or Real Pls Someone Tell Me / Dubai Petroleum Company Job: A Scam Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by imole7: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hello everyone,

There's a Forex trading company online with the website Simplejoe4x.com. They're advertising some investments plans now.

I just want people to say if they are for real or it's a scam. Thanks.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by sats: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
who get 50k to test the the authenticity of this people?
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by truvine(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
is this real ?
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by deloon(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2014
No review on this yet it is advertised on NL. undecided
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2014
When I saw their advert somewhere, it sounded cool but I was very scared. I tried wit my 55k though, wit myheart hanging out for my money. I was always callng their lines to be sure I wasn't scamed. I searchd online bt couldn't find anything about them, the only thing I saw was this topic. I tell myself say I must try. Was waiting to confirm first payments before replying here.

I opened a basic account wth them wit 50k and hve received 17k every two weeks. Na mind I use try sha.

Bt d bad part is dat ur capital xpires after 3months. After u must hve double the capital though.

All d best.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by timoney45(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2014
Skeptical!

No physical address

hmmm
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2014
timoney45: Skeptical!

No physical address

hmmm

Yea very skeptical.

Everythng in life na risk. Like I said if u no get mind, no try o.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
imole7: Hello everyone,
There's a Forex trading company online with the website Simplejoe4x.com. They're advertising some investments plans now.
I just want people to say if they are for real or it's a scam. Thanks.

This is a great company, many investors have earned their capital plus profits in 3 months.
If you want to begin just begin below

Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by timoney45(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
makeitsoon:
This is a great company, many investors have earned their capital plus profits in 3 months.I want to know where there office is located.

Where is their office located in Nigeria
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by newreality: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
makeitsoon:

This is a great company, many investors have earned their capital plus profits in 3 months.

i deposted 55000 naira last month being september. i have gotten any payment till now and they have consistently refuse to pick my call.

COULD THIS PEOPLE SCAMMERS?
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by newreality: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
I meant to say , i have NOT been paid, i just hope they are not scammers?
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
newreality:

i deposted 55000 naira last month being september. i have gotten any payment till now and they have consistently refuse to pick my call.

when did you pay the many? as for the them being scammers, i can assure you they are for real. i bought two units of basic accounts from them and have since been receiving my money every 2weeks. just wait. when it gets to your due date, they'll definitely pay you.

when i bought my first unit, i kept on calling and calling requesting that my login details be sent to me on the same date. at a point, they stopped taking my calls. when my password was ready, they contacted me.

just chill till its ur date.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by rednek: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2014
newreality:

. Please remember to let us know,when u get paid.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by rednek: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2014
joyblinks:

when did you pay the many? as for the them being scammers, i can assure you they are for real. i bought two units of basic accounts from them and have since been receiving my money every 2weeks. just wait. when it gets to your due date, they'll definitely pay you.

when i bought my first unit, i kept on calling and calling requesting that my login details be sent to me on the same date. at a point, they stopped taking my calls. when my password was ready, they contacted me.

. What's the best way to tell a lie? When you lie,you lie as if you are telling the truth.imagine people trying to know if the site is a scam,by trying to find out from the same site. What if simplejoe is here trying to convince you even more.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by rednek: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2014
timoney45:
Skeptical!

No physical address

hmmm
. my dear,can you imagine that If they are as legitimate as they want us to believe,why are they existing as though they are hiding. AT LEAST A PUBLIC ANOUNCEMENT WOULD DO.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
rednek:
. What's the best way to tell a lie? When you lie,you lie as if you are telling the truth.imagine people trying to know if the site is a scam,by trying to find out from the same site. What if simplejoe is here trying to convince you even more.

@rednek.
u think i work for the site? then check my profile again. hve been on NL since 2006. no be by force like i said earlier.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by newreality: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
i paid 55000 naira on 25th of september, i got a mail from them after texting them my payment details, they imformed me in the mail that my first instalmental payment will be on 9th october. i didnt get the payment, i called all their lines on the 10th of october, no one pick my call despite these. i sent them a mail but got autoresponse that i willa be contacted within 72 hour. today i have called severally no response.

abeg should i suspicious?
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by newreality: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
rednek:
. Please remember to let us know,when u get paid.

my oga, dem neva pay me till now OOOOO!!!!!
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by newreality: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
joyblinks:

Sir, befofe the payment they were picking my calls, i guided me through the process. the mail they sent felt like an of me getting paid on the said date but lo and behold no payment, the did not pick my calls and did get a normal mail response the mail i sent them.

Sir, how you my skepticism ? am wrong to be skeptical or ?
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by newreality: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
joyblinks:

@rednek.
u think i work for the site? then check my profile again. hve been on NL since 2006. no be by force like i said earlier.

Sir, i dont think anyone is in doubt of how long you've been on these forum.
Sir, with your experience what do you suggest i do to get paid. thanks
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by newreality: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
joyblinks:

Sir, how long do. you suggest i wait before they contact me and what is the guarantee that they would even contact me. i did not pick the dates of payment, THEY DID THAT THEMSELVES, they dont even pick my calls to atleast give me some bit of hope.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
newreality:

Sir, i dont think anyone is in doubt of how long you've been on these forum.
Sir, with your experience what do you suggest i do to get paid. thanks

Wen did u pay the money into their account?
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by newreality: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
joyblinks:

Wen did u pay the money into their account?

i paid on the 25th of september, they mail me same day that i will get fisrt payment on the 9th of october 2014.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
newreality:

i paid on the 25th of september, they mail me same day that i will get fisrt payment on the 9th of october 2014.

25th? Dats long though. Now I understand why u've been worried. Well mine is suppose to come in tomoro. Let me see how it goes. Will keep u updated. Sincerly speakng.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by timoney45(m): 4:58am On Oct 14, 2014
If all am reading here is true, then this is a case of robbing Peter to pay Paul a.k.a ponzi scheme.

They pay some to convince others.

Anyway, let me watch how the drama unfolds here. How can someone be operating a Bizness where they collect such huge amounts from people and yet they don't have address. If they run away with your money who will you hold responsible? Better still how will you describe them to the police?
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by rednek: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2014
Well,they said that thay are having some manipulation problems,lets wait and see.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by hecxy: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2014
my payment was due ...since last week Wednesday...uptil now... no pay...phones re on....but no 1 is picking d calls....I hop is not what I am tinking...scamm alert
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by zubyke79: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2014
I paid 55k to them on august 4. They paid me 17k in august 15th after counting 10 working days. This made me to invest 250k on that same 15th august. On the 28th, i received 97k (40k+40k+17k) for the 250k investment. On the 29th of august, i also received the 2nd 17k for my first investment. So far, I have received 4 installments of 17k for my first investment. I have also received 3 installment of 97k for my 250k investmant. Since then i have not been paid again. My next payment dates have past on two occasions and no payments. Initialy, i made calls buy no response. then they called me on a different date to tell me that they had communications problems from the bank and that they will pay in 3 days time. 3 days have turned to 6 days and no payment. They picked my call this morning 15/10/2014 and opened up to me to tell me that they lost a huge amount of money during trading, that is why thy have not been able to pay. They said i should give them say three weeks so they can pay.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by hecxy: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
tank u very much for dis info....at least we all are now aware....of d present situation... it ll have been better if dey text us or had updated there website ...for investors to be able to know there faith....
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
zubyke79:
I paid 55k to them on august 4. They paid me 17k in august 15th after counting 10 working days. This made me to invest 250k on that same 15th august. On the 28th, i received 97k (40k+40k+17k) for the 250k investment. On the 29th of august, i also received the 2nd 17k for my first investment. So far, I have received 4 installments of 17k for my first investment. I have also received 3 installment of 97k for my 250k investmant. Since then i have not been paid again. My next payment dates have past on two occasions and no payments. Initialy, i made calls buy no response. then they called me on a different date to tell me that they had communications problems from the bank and that they will pay in 3 days time. 3 days have turned to 6 days and no payment. They picked my call this morning 15/10/2014 and opened up to me to tell me that they lost a huge amount of money during trading, that is why thy have not been able to pay. They said i should give them say three weeks so they can pay.

Yea. I called them dis morning too and they said their brokers took a lot of dia money and they are trying to recover the money back. I asked why they didn't communicate to us and they said they don't want anyone to be nervous yet.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by newreality: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
joyblinks:

Yea. I called them dis morning too and they said their brokers took a lot of dia money and they are trying to recover the money back. I asked why they didn't communicate to us and they said they don't want anyone to be nervous yet.

they dont want anyone to be nervous ? do you know that this people have adverts in major newspapers up till now, probably still collecting money from unsuspected and innocent would be investors? My question is this, why didnt they remove or stop these advertorial till they are able to resolve this PROBLEM "THEY CLAIM" they are in?

by them saying their brokers took their money might actually not be TRUE if they are actually LEGIT. but the unfortunate thing is that there is nothing we can do to them.

where do we look for them, as some pointed out they dont have a location and a traseable adres, how do you even describe the to the police to claim your money.

By everything. that i have observe of SIMPLEJOE4X tru this forum is they are not sincere.

i just want us to prepare for the worst, because we may never get back our money or what ever remaining instalment we are expecting BECAUSE SIMPLEJOE HAVE THE ATTRIBUTE AND OPERATE JUST LIKE THOSE FAMOUS "WONDER BANKS" 419ERS, SCAMMERSSSSS.

I JUST HOPE WE WOULD BE PATROTIC ENOUGH TO WARN OTHERS ABOUT THEM ATLEAST TO STOP OR REDUCE THE OF VICTIMS OF SIMPLEJOE.
IF ANYONE HAVE A WAY OF LETTING THE MAJOR NEWSPAPERS THAT ARE CARRING SIMPLEJOE ADVERTORIAL TO KNOW THAT SIMPLEJOE HAS NOT BE TRU TO NIGERIAN SO THAT THIS ADVERT CAN REMOVE OR STOP FOR THE GOOD OF US AND OTHER PROSPECTIVE VICTIMS.

TILL I START SEEING SUCCESSFUL FROM THESE FORUM THAT MEMBERS HAVE ACTUALLY STARTED GETTING PAID , SIMPLEJOE4X.COM IS A SCAMMED AND 419 WEBSITE.

SO HELP ME GOD!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by enigstil(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2014
My dear NAIRALANDERS,thank God people are already coming out on this Simplejoe issue.I invested in their Basic Account,at the point of registration the information i got on their site is that i will be paid 40,000 every 10business working day for 3mnths,After my 2nd payment i discovered the info on their site had bn changed,from 3mths to 2mnths,i called to confirm why,they said it was because they had to conform with international standard.I received my money till the 3rd payment,one left to go am yet to get it.My advice for everybody in the house is not to invest with dis guys,they are not trustworty,they started not quite long and they are messing up already.And also their is anothet guy parading himself on punch online,his site is fenikfx.com,pls people should be careful with dis guy,he is a forex fund manager,after trading a while for u,he makes little money and subsequently he will start loosing,only for him yo tell the brokers didnt release the funds,he scammed me of close to 3,600 dollars.Dont trust him he is a scam,be warned.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? / Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! / Shahan, A Female? Wow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.