Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? (8723 Views)

Is This A Scam Or Is It Genuine? / Zetrononlinepayaccess! Scam Or Real Pls Someone Tell Me / Dubai Petroleum Company Job: A Scam Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by nasoebe: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
WHEN YOU SEE THE REAL SCAMMERS, YOU WILL NOT PERCIEVE ANY ODOUR,
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2014
nasoebe:

Just like u? Ur own scam is d silliest hve ever seen.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by SQURA(f): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2014
nasoebe:

silly scammer
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by ngbech: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
imole7:
Hello everyone,

There's a Forex trading company online with the website Simplejoe4x.com. They're advertising some investments plans now.

I just want people to say if they are for real or it's a scam. Thanks.

people, let's not allow simplejoe and his people go unpunished.let's unite to get our money back.someone came up with the idea of paying for the service of a lawyer to get simplejoe you re calling him a scam,so tell me, how do we intend to get our monies back.simplejoe will just be making jest of us when they read the way we investors are fightin each other. let's think.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by nasoebe: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dear NAIRALANDERS, and Simplejoe4x Investors, we have discovered that joyblink was and is still the receptionist to Simplejoe Multiservices Nig. Ltd, she is NEVER AN INVESTOR WITH THEM. BEWARE!! Nobody ever paid any money to any lawyer, if you claim you did so, prove it with your payment details let us see
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
nasoebe:
Dear NAIRALANDERS, and Simplejoe4x Investors, we have discovered that joyblink was and is still the receptionist to Simplejoe Multiservices Nig. Ltd, she is NEVER AN INVESTOR WITH THEM. BEWARE!! Nobody ever paid any money to any lawyer, if you claim you did so, prove it with your payment details let us see

U are an I.d.i.o.t. Who is a receptionist? Na ur children children go be receptionist for simplejoe and even akawo business. Useless scammer. Don't go and look for a better job to do. stay here and be lookng for which maga will pay. Satan bend ur left leg dia.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by nasoebe: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2014
how and where on earth will u accept u are their receptionist, you are just making noise "ebot" goat that is exactly what u are, u claim some of u sent money to the lawyer's account, is it u as wretched as u are. fool
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
nasoebe:
how and where on earth will u accept u are their receptionist, you are just making noise "ebot" goat that is exactly what u are, u claim some of u sent money to the lawyer's account, is it u as wretched as u are. fool

If u re nt a goat, u'll know I never said I paid money to any lawyer. I can't be dat dumb.

Na calabar juju dey worry u. Olodo.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by willsman(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2014
The solution to Simplejoe4x is here my fellow Nairalanders. The main problem we have in Nigeria is greed. Little by little you can get to where you are going to.
Clayberg is the way out.
Forex business is not yes, yes, yes business especially if you do not have financial backbone which is the real thing of the market.
Claybeg limited have full traceable address and they you 5-25 percent monthly depending on the size of your account.
Happy investing.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by hecxy: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2014
all this scammers...wonna no go rest...the people in this thread...av being wounded by simplejoe4x...u still want to scamm us again...na wa ooo.,.fear God my fellow nig :Pall this scammers...wonna no go rest...the people in this thread...av being wounded by simplejoe4x...u still want to scamm us again...na wa ooo.,.fear God my fellow nigerians...our life duration is not morethan 100 years ...no man live forever...

2 Likes

Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by Aloaye(m): 12:57am On Jan 04, 2015
Kai...thank God I saw this,I be won go fenikfx bt now I know better,God bless you all that opened up,God would open another door for you in Jesus name!Amen

Scammers are murderers,so wicked and heartless oo,people are complaining of scam,u still come here to scam them,u'd nt escape judgment in Jesus name! Amen

If u don't repent soon,nothing would work in your life,you'd continue as a beggar till u repent! Rubbish

Cheers guys,thanks

1 Like

Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by zubyke79: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2015
I have been looking for where i wrote simplejoe forex address. I found it in my jotter. The address was on their website b4 their website was modified thereafter they removed the address. Here is the address. 30 Enugu street, Rumuobiakani,
Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

I just hope they are still there.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by zubyke79: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2015
I have been looking for where i wrote simplejoe forex address. I found it in my jotter. The address was on their website b4 their website was modified thereafter they removed the address. Here is the address. 30 Enugu street, Rumuobiakani,
Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt. Rivers State.
I just hope they are still there.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
kai. so this people re in ph? i'll look for them. thnx for d address.
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by hecxy: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
message for simplejoe....its being 5months since you scammed innocent Nigerians....hope u were able to buy a Ferrari,build your dream mansion,and bought an extra life to help u live forever...doom awaits u all involved in this disastrous act...u need Jesus..
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
There is a guy called Kola Jayeoba (kbranchfx) that parades himself as forex trader abi broker. Be very careful not to give him your account to trade else you will loose every single dollar in your account.

Just a piece of advice
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by skomolayo(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2015
B
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by joyblinks(f): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
skomolayo:
this anonymous accuser did not state explicitly how fenikfx dupe him of his so called 4000$. Which domiciliary account of fenikfx he paid into.for your enlightenment, the fact that a fund manager help u to trade your forex account and the fund manager experience loss on your while trying to make profit for u does not mean he scam you. After all he benefited nothing as a result of the loss.all these wrong accusations is due to ignorance on the part of client and their annoyance for losing an account which is understood. Fenikfx has never,is never, and will never be a scam.omolayo Sunday kayode is a man that has empower and benefited many Nigerians through his many corporate social responsibilities. Stop scandalisation

Story for d Gods
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by skomolayo(m): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2016
[/quote] good trader
Re: Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not? by skomolayo(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=Aloaye post=29469565]Kai...FENIKFX is a competent forex trader

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? / Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! / Shahan, A Female? Wow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.