Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? (1155 Views)

The Truth About D'banj And Don Jazzy Mohits Break Up / Talkin About D'banj's ''the Entertainer'' / D'Banj: The Koko Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? by 2X: 3:08am On Jul 17, 2006
Personally i think he just too much. He has got it all. i heard his new cd is out now and apparently its really hot. cant find the cd to buy yet tho. on a scale of 1 to 10 i would give him 11 and half. yeah yeah yeah im a kokolet. thank u. lol.
Re: What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? by bluenubian(f): 5:21am On Jul 17, 2006
i ve only heard one song "tongolo" and am hooked, so if u have any way of getting the ones u have to me, pls do, i ll d apreciate it.
Re: What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? by Kadeejah(f): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2006
only heard d@t tongolo song n wutz wit tha "koko" undecided
Re: What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? by Mystique(f): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2006
Whatz wit d "kokolettes"??

I think D'Banj is a lil overrated
Re: What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? by elektra(f): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2006
I think d'banj is just d bomb.i luv his sense of humour.
Re: What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? by Oracle(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2006
The guy is great he's always got some fun in his music.
I watched the remix of tonglo and i was so impressed

do you love the koko?
I love the koko
Re: What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? by diddy4(m): 12:40am On Jul 21, 2006
cant wait to listen to his next album.
Re: What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? by Emad(f): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2007
i hate that moda fu , cker
Re: What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? by tosinadeda: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2007
y?
Re: What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? by Emad(f): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2007
he sings Crap y else?
Re: What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? by trendy(f): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2007
u dey miss
Re: What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? by Emad(f): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2007
trendy, trendy, trendy, how many times did i call your name?

(1) (Reply)

Janet Jackson's Website, Featuring Audio/video Of One Of Her Latest Songs / Tuface Is Abt To Leave Kennis Music: / Eminem: Relapse Refill(leaks): Ur Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.