Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1384 Views)

Street Slangs You Must Know When You Are In Lagos / Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by macsika: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: . by Xion: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
macsika: Pls, i'm really in need of the information because it seems like i'v been duped. I applied to study in in belarus in late march through a very recognised and registered agency in abuja but i am in ph. They told me my invite will be available in two months time but this july will make it four months. Each time i call them they keep telling me that it not their fault, and that the embassy hasn't released the invites yet. Pls i really need this information because i spent a lot of money (465grand) on this and my dad is literary on my for trying to waste his money. Pls do not judge me, the reason i'm going there is because my friends are there and it is a modest and unique country. Thanks for your reply.

you shouldn't pay so much for this, max for IV letter should be $300, My Sister and I have been expecting ours too for more than a month, though we're getting a green light of getting it on Monday, 7th
Re: . by tdayof(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2014
Xion:

you shouldn't pay so much for this, max for IV letter should be $300, My Sister and I have been expecting ours too for more than a month, though we're getting a green light of getting it on Monday, 7th
school name?
Re: . by Xion: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
tdayof:
school name?

Vitebsk State University named after PM Masherov
Re: . by tdayof(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Xion:

Vitebsk State University named after PM Masherov
resuming this Sept? r u going for ud or PD..
Re: . by Xion: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
tdayof:
resuming this Sept? r u going for ud or PD..

SEPT. pd
Re: . by tdayof(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Xion:

SEPT. pd

How z d visa process for ug? Is getting d visa easy?
Re: . by Xion: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Its the same as pg, browse the schools n courses, send ur documents as requested on their website.
Re: . by tdayof(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Xion: Its the same as pg, browse the schools n courses, send ur documents as requested on their website.
OK thanks
Re: . by macsika: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Xion:

hi, the money i paid isn't just for iV, its for documentation as well. But did you apply through an agent?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 12, 2014
macsika: hi, the money i paid isn't just for iV, its for documentation as well. But did you apply through an agent?

With all due respect I don't see any reason why you will need a travel agent to get your visa processed since you are an able-bodied human being. Use the internet contact the school or possibly recharge credit on your phone get their number on their website call them and speak with their International Department about your case they will inform you about all documentation and also will give you guidelines,,,The amount you spent is enough for me to travel from Georgia-Dubai to cool off in Ball Dubai since we are on summer holiday!!! make research on internet bro please to avoid wasting your hard earned cash,,,My advice for you bug the agency from morning till night or possibly ask them for your refund,,,,there is no much work that the agency is doing that is different from the one you will do,,,,you can only need the service of an agent when maybe you are working and you don't have time to run around....
Re: . by Xion: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2014
Macsika have you gotten your IV?
Re: . by macsika: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Xion: Macsika have you gotten your IV?
nope! What about you?
Re: . by eniboi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pls house , anyone knws any low tuition fee universities in belarus for undergraduate course in computer sci or information tech for this septmeber intake , pls I need an urgent reply.
Re: . by tdayof(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
eniboi: Pls house , anyone knws any low tuition fee universities in belarus for undergraduate course in computer sci or information tech for this septmeber intake , pls I need an urgent reply.
what's yr budget
Re: . by eniboi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sir from 800€ to 2000€ that is my budget.
Re: . by Xion: 2:04am On Jul 28, 2014
macsika: nope! What about you?

Mine came out last week, urs?

(1) (Reply)

Plane Makes An Emergency Landing Due To Alleged Masturbator / How Some Africans Seat On Top Of A Border Fence In Attempt To Get Into Spain / My Trip To Ikogosi, Ekiti State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.