Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series (12457 Views)

Our Own Area Cartoon Series. / Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by grafikdon: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2008
First episode of the animated web series "Mark of Uru"

http://www.mayhemproductions.org/Mark_Of_Uru/Mark_of_Uru_Episode_1.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by ikamefa(f): 3:26am On Oct 07, 2008
Totally in love with your work cheesy

so when is part 2 to the end "  grin '  of this  mark of uru coming out?  tongue tongue

@ grafikdon what happened to  your other work about the[b] lady assassin[/b]? angry

na so u go just dey give us tit-bits everytime?  "  grin "

if both stories are complete abeg post am jare ! "  grin " or better still if its for-sale yarn make  we sabi  tongue

many kudos  to you jare! cheesy
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by grafikdon: 3:43am On Oct 07, 2008
grin grin

It's not for sale o, na ''AWUFU'' PLC dey on board. . . grin grin nobody is going to spend a dime on the series (Both of them). In the end everything will be released on DVD for whoever cares to get the high res version and some episodes too hot for the web grin grin grin

Don't worry, I won't keep people hanging for long. There was a little voice recording issue so I decided had to sort it out first. The biggest voice acting stumbling block will be taken care by the end of this week and after that, I will be able to release new episodes at least once in two weeks.
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by ikamefa(f): 3:45am On Oct 07, 2008
grafikdon:

grin grin

It's not for sale o,  na ''AWUFU'' PLC dey on board. . .  grin grin nobody is going to spend a dime on the series (Both of them). In the end everything will be released on DVD for whoever cares to get the high res version and some episodes too hot for the web  grin grin grin

Don't worry, I won't keep people hanging for long. There was a little voice recording issue so I decided  had to sort them out first. It will all be taken care by the end of this week and after that, I will be able to release new episodes at least once in two weeks.

erhmmmmm  grin  oya oh where can i lay my hands on the dvd thingy then ?

i dey sound like oliver twist abi?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by milknhoney(f): 3:57am On Oct 07, 2008
I'm really loving the Igbo. Ezigbo nwoke.
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2008
I just ROF it grin grin kiss
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by Tatase(f): 3:01am On Oct 08, 2008
I absolutely loved it. I thought it was great!!! I can't wait for the next installment.
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by blackspade(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2008
grafikdon, you are behind this masterpiece?!? You should really consider going big with this, it's an amazing series, and cannot wait until the next installment! Excellent work my bruva cool
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by grafikdon: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2008
blackspade:

grafikdon, you are behind this masterpiece?!? You should really consider going big with this, it's an amazing series, and cannot wait until the next installment! Excellent work my bruva cool

There is a feature film in progress (Something similar to mark of Uru). . . release date: 2009, if things go as planned  grin grin
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by grafikdon: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2008
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by ikamefa(f): 1:11am On Dec 02, 2008
this grafikdon sef you sabi tantalize persin " grin "

i sey make you link us with the whole thingy make man pikin dey enjoy am for ipod you nor gree! cheesy grin cheesy grin

wonderment cartoon sef dey chop edikaikong and pondo? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by grafikdon: 2:34am On Dec 02, 2008
grin grin shocked chei!!!. . . the thing no easy o. . . but I have put together ipod, iphone and psp versions of all the available episodes (including Business and Pleasure). For some weird reasons (maybe dem do me juju from Naija grin grin) my primary workstations got fried once more. Fortunately, I have lots of 'spare parts' gathering dust. The moment I fix them, I'll upload the psp/ipod/iphone and other version for hand held devices. . . grin cheesy
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by FMarshal2(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2008
, Nnam Grafik!!! Abeg, I jus wan tek dis space tell u sey, I sorry for ya Loss u hear? I hope you're doing alright.
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by grafikdon: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2008
Yes o my brother. . . I am all right o. The best thing now is to keep on living, because life must go on.
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by Olumitide(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2008
Wondaful.Keep it up!
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by goldilocks(f): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2008
you are a real dreamer you are a hard worker dont stop. i see this dream of yours turn into unstoppable cash a couple of years from now
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by grafikdon: 1:38am On Jan 06, 2009

Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by ikamefa(f): 1:48am On Jan 06, 2009
chei! chai! cheei! this grafikdon boy !   cheesy  * cleaning the drool on my keyboard*  cheesy

good work ! am loving that buddafly thingy in this 3rd episode!

but awwwwwwwwww why na ? why must her savior and guardian die like that?  cry cry cry cry cry

and where is mr tiger or is it leopard when all this was happening?  grin grin grin grin
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by Dclique(m): 3:44am On Jan 07, 2009
is it available on DVD or VCD
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by NSNA: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2009
new episode. great
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 09, 2009
Why is it not showing on my PC?
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by grafikdon: 5:43am On Jan 09, 2009
You have problem with episode 3? Seems okay over here but I will take a good look at it one more time.
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by grafikdon: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2009

Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by tayoccu(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2009
dude nice job
try sign deal with HiTv and co.
who knows you could be the next kishimoto(creator of naruto)
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by obinna5000(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2009
@grafikdon
WOW! shocked I really appreciate your work! Keep it up. This is better than some Nigerian films released nowadays.
You should do some serious work on the voice acting. That was the only down side.
Keep it up. smiley
When will Business and Pleasure Episode 2 be released? undecided
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by Reptyle(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2009
Very good work. Can't wait for the next installment.
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by ijawgirl: 3:32am On Apr 09, 2009
now dats talent . . impressive, hope somebody signs you up
I like the fact you used the Zulu wear for the men, nice
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by cabali(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2009
I am not a fan of the mark like that. I prefer Business or Pleasure. Sad thing their aint a visible link to it anymore
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by just2nice(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2009
Nice work,Grafikdon.I used VUCLIP ,a mobile site that enables one to download and watch Youtube and Dailymotion videos on mobile phones,to download the Mark of Uru,Episode 1-3,into my N95.
My friends,on watching the videos,loved the videos and many students in my school now have the episodes on their phones and it is now a must-have in most camera phones here.Keep up the good work.
I can provide the mobile links if you guys need it.
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by cabali(m): 3:40am On Apr 18, 2009
cool!
Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by grafikdon: 12:44am On May 26, 2009

Re: Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series by asha80(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2009
@grafikdon

Are you the one that did weird mc ijoya's animation video?

(1) (2) (Reply)

9xmovies – 9xmovies.in 2022 Hindi Movies Hindi Dubbed / Cory Monteith Is Dead, 'Glee,' Actor / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.