Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,284 members, 7,822,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Experience With Omegatron In Benin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Omegatron In Benin (11394 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / My Experience With A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Omegatron In Benin by Giftedstan(m): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2014
Realisation down on me as my fears became true and inevitable ...
I fulminate against lies and detest infidelity.
To start with, i thought it wise to buy my phone(Tecno A3/M9) from a reputable company such as Omegatron in Benin as i wouldn't want to buy an incomplete gadgets, it was rather unfortunate that d reverse was the case. The power bank that came with d phone was removed to b resold. Funny enough i asked but was told that power bank never came with it. Not quite long, i saw pple using similar phone with power bank then i realised the workers are crafty and dubious set of pple.i didn't just call them criminals reason being that, my findings( from tecno's office & carlcare) revealed that right from d onset of release, it came with it.
Plz beware as there are better places of buying ur phones in Benin than omegatron besides, their stuffs r expensive

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Omegatron In Benin by ayukdaboss(m): 1:06am On Jul 04, 2014
grin
Re: My Experience With Omegatron In Benin by colossus2: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2014
Lolz....
Well is the price for the phone without the powerbank same as the price for the phone with powerbank in other stores?

Still funny to me tho' cos I bought a phone for someone in April at Omegatron. It was cheaper than the price Slot offered and the phone was out of stock at Slot.
And besides, Omegatron also added 1litre Vegetable Oil as a free gift.
So I wonder if you're talking about Omegatron on Airport Road, Benin City.

Nothing is new anyway, some staff of certain organizations tend to be dubious smiley
Re: My Experience With Omegatron In Benin by Giftedstan(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hm....
Let me reiterate ur statement, there were no distinction as to price difference either with powerbank or not.
In correlation to my first post, i bought d phone fr N48500 whereas two different stores in ringroad sell @ 46.5K & 47K, I chose to buy from them thinkin they were laudable. The frustrating part was that i painstakingly went back 2meet their manager bt was rada disappointed cos he had no logical answer. He tried to hoax me into buying same powerbank from them or shd jst manage it, wat nonsense! It was indeed abhorrent...as i vowed never to patronize .
If they were kind as u've portrayed in ur statement, Y on heaven's name wil i come over hia 2say evil of them or wat do i stand 2 benefits ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Omegatron In Benin by colossus2: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lolz....sorry about that bro.
There's always a difference in purchasing items from a supermarket and a kiosk....hope you understand what I mean smiley
Re: My Experience With Omegatron In Benin by Giftedstan(m): 12:29am On Jul 07, 2014
Yea ... I do and d more reason i got an incomplete item whereas the kiosks that shd be ridicule or desserted got it. Y on earth shdnt i showered encomium on them.
To be absolutely candid, I've got every right to air their evil deed (by any means necessary) &dubious character displayed @ its peak in order 2 prevent others frm falling a victim or suffer same fate. However,beginning 2 think u r a staff. They could have done well or justify themselves by giving me wat is rightfully mine cos i paid 4 it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Omegatron In Benin by colossus2: 12:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Giftedstan: However, I'm beginning 2 think u r 1 of them.
Lolz cheesy
Re: My Experience With Omegatron In Benin by Giftedstan(m): 12:56am On Jul 07, 2014
colossus2:
Lolz cheesy
it ain't funny @all. I guess u wud do more if u were in my shoes; if u kno wat i mean .= trust betrayed
Re: My Experience With Omegatron In Benin by colossus2: 6:09am On Jul 07, 2014
Giftedstan:
it ain't funny @all. I guess u wud do more if u were in my shoes; if u kno wat i mean .= trust betrayed
I understand you bro. I only laughed at the part you said you're beginning to think I am one of them.
I truly understand how it feels to get below what one expects. It really hurts when one gets cheated.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Omegatron In Benin by frogjump(m): 2:35am On Nov 12, 2014
hello folks,
I am a testimony of a very good experience at the Omegatron store in Benin. Mall Of America. Inasmuch as I can not argue what you wrote here, I can not pass by without chippin in a word. I got my BB Z10 from Omegatron in February 2013 at 100k when Stores in Abuja was selling at 115k 120k. And all the contents were complete even with double chargers to my surprice. After about 7 months, the fone had some problem , I was given a welcome attention. Since then i have patronise them severally. i reside in Abuja but I get my fones from them. I got a tecno F8 from them in July and it came with a free power bank. So I am surprice at your allegation against them. I have gotten more than 10 fones from them without story. Its always sent to me in Abuja free and still at a price far better than stores here. Please visit them again and ask of mr Douglas, a very kind and sincere Nigerian. He will sort it out for you if it is true.
Re: My Experience With Omegatron In Benin by Giftedstan(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2015
frogjump:
hello folks,
I am a testimony of a very good experience at the Omegatron store in Benin. Mall Of America. Inasmuch as I can not argue what you wrote here, I can not pass by without chippin in a word. I got my BB Z10 from Omegatron in February 2013 at 100k when Stores in Abuja was selling at 115k 120k. And all the contents were complete even with double chargers to my surprice. After about 7 months, the fone had some problem , I was given a welcome attention. Since then i have patronise them severally. i reside in Abuja but I get my fones from them. I got a tecno F8 from them in July and it came with a free power bank. So I am surprice at your allegation against them. I have gotten more than 10 fones from them without story. Its always sent to me in Abuja free and still at a price far better than stores here. Please visit them again and ask of mr Douglas, a very kind and sincere Nigerian. He will sort it out for you if it is true.
Thnks anyways, it passsd. Miggt look out for him next time

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Addiction ? The Things You Can't Go A Day Without ? / Why Do Africans Call Black Americans And Black Caribbeans Akatas / TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.