Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad (7416 Views)

Empowerment And Skill Acquisition Program / Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program / Facts About Getting Jobs Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by matinex(m): 5:30am On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks a lot, i have done my ielts. The material you gave me was helpful.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
matinex: Thanks a lot, i have done my ielts. The material you gave me was helpful.
Thank God for that. I pray you'll make it.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
aftatech:
Thank God for that. I pray you'll make it.
IJN Amen .
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by tiribolad: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2014
aftatech: Australian job list coming soon
What about the Skilled job required in Australia?
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2014
tiribolad:
What about the Skilled job required in Australia?
I think Nairaland dont like listing jobs as i did for canadian one cos i have been banned once for doing that, but the job listings is on canadian wbsite
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
tiribolad: Am interested @ tiribolad@yahoo.com
I have sent the reg form to your mail since but you kept calling for it. Pls check your spam mails
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by tiribolad: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2014
aftatech:
I have sent the reg form to your mail since but you kept calling for it. Pls check your spam mails
i got it and the message that follows, hope to send it back in two days time. Thanks
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by gmacnoms(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2014
My fellow nigerians... If u no u av moni 2 send ursef out of d country for slavery and thru slavery, y don't u go to business section here in nairaland. I'm sure u'll b able to use dat moni to setup a very gud business and excel in no tym. Rada dan tryin 2 go out where u'll end up in most cases regrettin. If u av d moni, setup a business. Go to nairaland's business section
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by seunlicious: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Please is the form free and if it is not free please how much? I have brother who is a graduate of Sociology and virtually all in engagement has be Sales and Marketing in which he possess more than one year in this field. What is the position of things in his regard.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 29, 2014
gmacnoms: My fellow nigerians... If u no u av moni 2 send ursef out of d country for slavery and thru slavery, y don't u go to business section here in nairaland. I'm sure u'll b able to use dat moni to setup a very gud business and excel in no tym. Rada dan tryin 2 go out where u'll end up in most cases regrettin. If u av d moni, setup a business. Go to nairaland's business section
If you know of any business where one can excel in no time in Nigeria please let us know here. People are leaving the country for many reasons, not only to earn money though that may be a major reason. What about security, injustice, poor rate of development etc. And remember that any business that rely solely on power supply in this country is not encouraging. I have suffered from that times without number and i have seen that Nigeria has a way of killing small scale business most times.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2014
seunlicious: Please is the form free and if it is not free please how much? I have brother who is a graduate of Sociology and virtually all in engagement has be Sales and Marketing in which he possess more than one year in this field. What is the position of things in his regard.

This is a skilled workers program, the first thing is to check whether sociology is in the list of jobs required and reg. form is not the first thing. This is why i always direct people to canadian website to check whether their profession is listed. The form is sent to your mail free but you have to pay 2500 for it later after getting it.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by tiribolad: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2014
aftatech:
I have filled and returned it to your mail. Waiting for your response. thanks.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2014
Pls am interested, can i have the registration form on: benjayjay10@yahoo.com
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
benjayjay: Pls am interested, can i have the registration form on: benjayjay10@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2014
I need the registration form for a junior brother of mine who studied electrical engineering and has been working with a company for 2 years. hope he is qualified. you can please send the form to: muyaden@yahoo.com
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by manneger2: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2014
Pls send d form to me nwangwu_k@yahoo.com
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 02, 2014
2curiousity: I need the registration form for a junior brother of mine who studied electrical engineering and has been working with a company for 2 years. hope he is qualified. you can please send the form to: muyaden@yahoo.com
It has been sent
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 04, 2014
manneger2: Pls send d form to me nwangwu_k@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by tiribolad: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thank you, i have received a mail from ielts for the exam registration.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by GiftUg(f): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi, pls kindly send the registration form to Ojeruse2002@gmail.com .tnx alot
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by tiribolad: 5:31am On Aug 05, 2014
GiftUg: Hi, pls kindly send the registration form to Ojeruse2002@gmail.com .tnx alot
sent
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Buchman1(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2014
kindly send mail to buchymoore3000@yahoo.com
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2014
Buchman1: kindly send mail to buchymoore3000@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
To all those who made request for registration form here, kindly notify us here whether you got it or not. Thanks.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by GiftUg(f): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Got it, tnx
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2014
GiftUg: Got it, tnx
Thanks, we appreciate you.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by teebiz: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2014
pls send the form to teebiz@yahoo.com
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by teebiz: 7:04am On Aug 10, 2014
teebiz: pls send the form to teebiz@yahoo.com
I have not got it yet sir.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by skyscrapper: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Afterteco...u don hama..hope is not what they are thinking?
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2014
skyscrapper: Afterteco...u don hama..hope is not what they are thinking?
Please, what are they thinking? Explain.
Re: Managers, Professionals And Skill Jobs Abroad by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
teebiz:
I have not got it yet sir.
Sorry for answering you late. I have sent it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PIPING/PDMS Designer / Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Ltd. Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / This Is What Happened To Me At A Scam Job Interview In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.