Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

*best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* (10343 Views)

Top 10 Best Android HD Games (compilation) / >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< / Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by awofe20(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
marcjoe:

ok....is it when u want to open d fifa 14 that dat error message appears...?
Yes
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by FKO1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
AbuMikey: abeg, is there any app I can use to download YouTube video?

I'm tired of streaming
TUBEMATE

1 Like

Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Today I'll give you a quick rundown on how
to change or remove a default launcher on
your Android smarpthone.

Go to Settings > Apps/Applications > scrolll
down to the launcher that is the default for
your Android device > scroll down and tap on
'Clear defaults'.
Defaults are set when you are asked to set a
launcher just once or always.

THIS IS FOR PEEPS THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE LAUCHER....
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
HOW TO GET MORE BATTERY LIFE ON ANDROID

Get a black or darker colored
wallpaper and stay away from Live
Wallpapers. You can download a
plain background here .
Cluster your apps in folders so you
aren't sapping battery life by having
a screen full of colored app tiles.
Set your device to battery saving
mode .
Set your screen's timeout setting to
as short a time as possible.
Set your screen brightness to as
low a setting as is comfortable, or
enable automatic brightness.
Take unnecessary widgets off your
home screen (in the images above: I
already have the temperature, time,
battery level etc in the notifications
bar, so the widget is basically
unnecessary, and I grouped my
social media apps together)
If you have themes on your phone,
choose a darker colored theme.
Red and black will save your battery
more than white/yellow and green/
blue.
You don't necessarily have to go
with all black, but the darker the
better , or at least something with
lots of black areas and only
occasional color patches.
Check your app settings, many
allow you to customize the look of
the app interface. WhatsApp for
example let's you choose a
wallpaper for chats. Again, choosing
a black ground will save precious
pixel illumination.

VERY NICE TIP. .....

1 Like

Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by Skykid1208(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
symbian123:

Don't kill yourself bro. Just download rootmaster.apk from Google. Install.. Make sure you have at least 2mb. Click on root and let it tick the four boxes. Your phone would reboot and voila!!! You are rooted. Just two minutes procedure. Say thanks later..

please does this work for tecno L3?
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by Skykid1208(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
please help me suggest good HD games of below 200 mb that would work on tecno L3.
TANKZ
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by Skykid1208(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
please help me by suggesting good HD games of below 200 mb that would work on tecno L3.
TANKZ
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by Teaser4(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Please help me, how can I root my HTC one xl embarassedPlease help me, how can I root my HTC one xl
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by waleski(m): 3:23am On Jul 22, 2014
playing dead effect on my sammy provided by macjoe. very nice graphics and no lag 303 mb

Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2014
waleski: playing dead effect on my sammy provided by macjoe. very nice graphics and no lag 303 mb

nice game with good graphics....
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2014
Modern Combat 5 Blackout[DOWNLOAD LINK]

Requires Android: 4.0+

THANKS TO APKMANIA FOR THE CRACKED APK.

DOWNLOAD LINKS.
PART 1/PART 2/PART 3/PART 4/PART 5

AFTER DOWNLOADING EXTRACT AND MOVE CACHE TO ANDROID/OBB THEN INSTALL UR APK AND PLAY.

FOR THOSE WHO KNOWS THE WAY AND YET TO KNOW..ANDROID HD GAMES AND SDCARD'S STILL AVAILABLE....CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP 08161145975 TO GET THIS AMAZING OFFER.

www.nairaland.com/1570564/get-16gb32gb-memory-card-phonecamera
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by ayobami52(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2014
marcjoe: [b]YEAH, BY THE GRACE OF GOD I DECLARE THIS THREAD OPEN, WELCOME TO THIS THREAD FOR ALL, HERE U GET COOL LINKS TO ANDROID APPS AND HD GAMES WHEN U REQUEST, TWEAKING STEPS, GET TO SEE COOL ANDROID AMAZING TUTORIALS.....ALL YOU VE TO DO IS FOLLOW THIS THREAD.....

i ve been seeing different complains all over the forum from those having issues with STORAGE SPACE RUNNING LOW issue on dere android phone......pls watch my self made video tutorial on how to fix this issue below.....no need of going to computer village and spend heavily to fix this small issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-FKi0_vtas

[color=#006600]
TEXT TUTORIAL(for peeps that dont ve data to watch dat video above)

b4 u follow this tutorial make sure u root your android phone first....(first thing)..
after that get any file manager(x-plore, esfileexplorer, root browser e.t.c) then set your root acess to super user + mount writable
locate ROOT/DATA/LOG_OTHER_MODE and delete d folder log_other_mode or everything that's inside...
then reboot you android phone...ur storage space would b free as good.....

MORE TUTORIALS COMING SOON....LINK TO COOL ANDROID GAMES AND APP BELOW...
[/b]
[/color]
thanks...this work for me perfetly
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2014
ayobami52: [color=#990000][/color]
thanks...this work for me perfetly

U welcome....
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by gambus007(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2014
pls how do i root my fone wit OS kitkat and how do i get games(site for downloads)
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
marcjoe: [b]link to Batman Arkham Origins -cool hd game - cool hd game

Prove your worth as Gotham’s Dark Knight, facing off against a slew of deadly assassins and their thugs in the new mobile game, Batman Arkham Origins. Fight your way through Gotham City’s most dangerous locales in this free to play brawler from NetherRealm Studios.
Earn in-game currency and rewards to upgrade your Batman and become the most punishing crime fighter in the world, unlocking tons of unique Batsuits along the way. Connect the mobile game to the console version of Batman: Arkham Origins and unlock even more exclusive content that you can’t get anywhere else.
Special Features:
Batsuit skins exclusive to the mobile game, including JSA Liberty Files Batman, and Batman Beyond.
Cross-platform unlocks between mobile and console versions of the game.
Scour the city and find Cowls, Belts, Batarangs, Capes and Armor! Collect them all to unlock and upgrade Batsuits.
Facebook integration. Invite your friends to play and earn rewards.

Requires Android 4.0+ to run.....

download from d links below and extract then move d cache to android/obb then install apk.....and enjoy

PART 1/PART 2/PART 3/PART 4/PART 5/PART 6/PART 7/PART 8/PART 9/PART 10/PART 11[/b]

I've downloaded it via my PC I moved the file to my phone thru USB Cable but there's an error complaining compress the file but I don't know how too. pls help me contact me on what'sapp 08071010997 I'll be glad if you can, Thanks.
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
abijah007:

I've downloaded it via my PC I moved the file to my phone thru USB Cable but there's an error complaining compress the file but I don't know how too. pls help me contact me on what'sapp 08071010997 I'll be glad if you can, Thanks.

It seems u didnt download all d part sucessufully...make sure u download all d part...then extract
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Visit this link to download
MODERN COMBAT 5 ADDITIONAL DATA FILES (CHAPTER 3-6 + Multiplayer)

http://www.andropalace.net/2014/07/modern-combat-5-blackout-apkdata-full.html?m=1
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
won't u go for this best offer??SPECIAL SALLAH OFFER(PROMO END SOON) cool

BUY 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB memory card and get fifa 14(full version+commentary), modern combat 5(mc5), and gta san andreas totally free...

Other android hd games also available,
go to this thread for the new prices(FOR LAGOS AND ENVIRONS CUSTOMERS)
https://www.nairaland.com/1570564/get-16gb32gb-memory-card-phonecamera/3

goto this thread(FOR PEEPS IN ABUJA AND ENVIRONS)
www.nairaland.com/1818543/high-speed-class-10-memory-cards

DON'T LET THIS OFFER PASS U BY. DELIVERY POSSIBLE.
whatsapp - 08161145975, bbm- 79D8301F
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
WATCH MY SELF MADE VIDEO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD ANY FILE FASTER ON ANDROID LIKE IDM ON PC....I.E HOW TO USE ADM PRO TO INCREASE DOWNLOAD SPEED BY 50%... cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSpyvmD6RHw

TEXT TUTORIAL COMING SOON...
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by Tolzeal(m): 1:44am On Jul 27, 2014
Modern Combat 5 Blackout APK+ FULL DATA ( NO ROOT)

ZIPPYSHARE:

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5

DATAFILEHOST :

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by barackodam: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2014
1 Guys, I donno wats wrong with my store again, wen I try installing app, it always say insufficient memory wen I still have up to a gb free.

2, my WiFi always turn itself on automatically every time I switch it of.

Wat do I do
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 30, 2014
plz guyz advice me between note 2 and xepria z which one should i go for..thanks
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by FKO1(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2014
HEARD AIRTEL NO LONGER DRINKS DATA AGAIN,HOW TRUE IS THIS ?
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by FKO1(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2014
austino71: plz guyz advice me between note 2 and xepria z which one should i go for..thanks
NOTE 2
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by borie4u(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2014
pls can anyone who has rooted nokia x 11.1.1 tell me how to do that.wanna help my sister root her phone.
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2014
FKO1: HEARD AIRTEL NO LONGER DRINKS DATA AGAIN,HOW TRUE IS THIS ?

its true they very calm down dere nerves...
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by FKO1(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2014
marcjoe:

its true they very calm down dere nerves...

HMMM..MAKE I STILL DEY OBSERVE

haibe: na lie, I subscribed yesterday for the 1500NGN and they are still drinking like water
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by Joshkid(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2015
marcjoe:
won't u go for this best offer??SPECIAL SALLAH OFFER(PROMO END SOON) cool

BUY 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB memory card and get fifa 14(full version+commentary), modern combat 5(mc5), and gta san andreas totally free...

Other android hd games also available,
go to this thread for the new prices(FOR LAGOS AND ENVIRONS CUSTOMERS)
https://www.nairaland.com/1570564/get-16gb32gb-memory-card-phonecamera/3

goto this thread(FOR PEEPS IN ABUJA AND ENVIRONS)
www.nairaland.com/1818543/high-speed-class-10-memory-cards

DON'T LET THIS OFFER PASS U BY. DELIVERY POSSIBLE.
whatsapp - 08161145975, bbm- 79D8301F
Is the promo still On
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Joshkid:
Is the promo still On

Yes. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't Download Opera Browser On My Windows Phone. / How Often Do You Charge Your Phone ? / How Did You Lose Your Last Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.