Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

See GOBE Between Busta Rhymes And Eminem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See GOBE Between Busta Rhymes And Eminem (773 Views)

US Rapper Busta Rhymes falls off stage, sustains head injury (Pictures) / PICTURES OF EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR WITH Lil’ WAYNE, BIRDMAN, BUSTA RHYMES, NEYO, P-SQ / Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See GOBE Between Busta Rhymes And Eminem by Basit002(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Busta Rhymes Wasn’t Going To Let Eminem Out-Rap Him..
[img]http://4.bp..com/-96I9bG0gMds/U7aH3Qn78JI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/HyLQ2FPro_8/s1600/busta.jpg[/img]

When Busta Rhymes asked Eminem to co-star on his new single “Calm Down,” the Dungeon Dragon got a little more than he bargained for. What started as a simple three-minute song, with a few verses and a hook, turned into a nearly six-minute rap throw down.
“Originally, the song was like three minutes and eight seconds. I had two 16-bar verses on it and the hook that’s there,” Busta explained to MTV News on Wednesday.
Busta sent the song to Em, expecting to get a standard 16-bar rhyme, but Slim Shady sent him a performance more than three times the usual length. “Eminem’s verse comes on and it’s like 42 bars,” Busta said.
The length and intensity of Em’s verse made Busta a bit uncomfortable. Though the two came to the Scoop DeVille-produced track as collaborators,
READ MORE @: http://www.naijaskit.com/2014/07/busta-rhymes-wasnt-going-to-let-eminem.html
Re: See GOBE Between Busta Rhymes And Eminem by Ahmed0336(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
D song make sense. I'm listenin to it right now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Nfl Player Keyshawn Johnson Gives Ipads As Wedding Invitations / Where Can I Download Gino's Old Tracks? / Beyoncé Shares Pic Of Jay Z Carrying Blue Ivy Toward Family's Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.