Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? (6214 Views)

Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? / Innjoo Or Tecno Or Infinix Phones/tablets, Which Do You Like Most? / Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by johnstar(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2014
directonpc: get a gionee p3 or gionee p2s both phones will be updated to kitkat
bro, wat abt gionee m2, does it hv ota
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by MizMyColi(f): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I dunno embarassed
cheesy Issorai. Good Mawning Bebe grin
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy Issorai. Good Mawning Bebe grin
Gud mawning swit grin
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by parrotibaba(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2014
4 d gal asking 4 d diff btw gionee p2 n p2s ,gionee p2
comes with only 512 ram while d recent gionee p2s comes with 1gig ram(I suggest u contact Elijahdre if u r interested or find d gionee p2s thread to confirm)
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by Nsonaso(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
Waow!! I'm so excited!

The reason is I finally get to use a Tecno-Like phone in a few days.

I have an issue though with selecting a brand - Gionee or Tecno?

I'm on a very low budget of 10k

It should be a double sim phone
It should be able to browse, 2go and watsapp
A touch screen phone wouldn't be a bad idea smiley

Any Ideas? Kindly share with me.

Thanks.

1. If you have 12 to 13k go for TECNO S3 or Samsung Galaxy Star @N11500 though it's just 3 inches screen without 3G network
2. If you have 15k go for GiONEE P2 or P2s
But please if you want Android phone, don't go for Nokia X or its related phone because it's not a Google certified Android... Nokia X is just a brand name with messed up version of Android.... Is just that it installs Android APK file extension just like BlackBerry OS 10.2 devices.... And that doesn't really mean it's a pure Android phone
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by MizMyColi(f): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by MizMyColi(f): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
Nsonaso:
1. If you have 12 to 13k go for TECNO S3 or Samsung Galaxy Star @N11500 though it's just 3 inches screen without 3G network
2. If you have 15k go for GiONEE P2 or P2s
But please if you want Android phone, don't go for Nokia X or its related phone because it's not a Google certified Android... Nokia X is just a brand name with messed up version of Android.... Is just that it installs Android APK file extension just like BlackBerry OS 10.2 devices.... And that doesn't really mean it's a pure Android phone
Thanks. I've been thinking though, I've never really had an android phone of my own......Luckily for me, I have a relative (I told him last night that I wanted to get a tecno-like phone for my "many simcards" grin) who stays abroad and is willing to buy me a "Do not break the bank" Samsung Duos. I've been looking up the specs of galaxy grand II....the price in nigeria is about 45k.......what are ur thoughts on the phone? Are there cheaper ones? Apart from the everyday Duos I see around? I think S Duos 2 is good too and price range in naija is btw 24-35k from what I googled
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by sweetflame(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
Waow!! I'm so excited!

The reason is I finally get to use a Tecno-Like phone in a few days.

I have an issue though with selecting a brand - Gionee or Tecno?

I'm on a very low budget of 10k

It should be a double sim phone

It should be able to browse, 2go and watsapp
A touch screen phone wouldn't be a bad idea smiley

Any Ideas? Kindly share with me.

Thanks.

Techno p5 ain't a bad idea.
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by directonpc(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
johnstar: bro, wat abt gionee m2, does it hv ota
yes it will be updated to kitkat later this july
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by TrebleChamp(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
directonpc: yes it will be outdated to kitkat later this july
Wat about kitkat update for e3? abi gionee has abandoned us ni.
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by directonpc(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
TrebleChamp: Wat about kitkat update for e3? abi gionee has abandoned us ni.
e3 will get kitkat update is out in usa and 2 other countries now
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by Nsonaso(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Thanks. I've been thinking though, I've never really had an android phone of my own......Luckily for me, I have a relative (I told him last night that I wanted to get a tecno-like phone for my "many simcards" grin) who stays abroad and is willing to buy me a "Do not break the bank" Samsung Duos. I've been looking up the specs of galaxy grand II....the price in nigeria is about 45k.......what are ur thoughts on the phone? Are there cheaper ones? Apart from the everyday Duos I see around? I think S Duos 2 is good too and price range in naija is btw 24-35k from what I googled
Sorry for the late reply Miss....
I've done a couple of research for you.... Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is not bad but considering it's a 5.25 inches screen phone and from my experience with its predecessor Galaxy Grand Duos with just 5.0 inches, I think the phone will be huge and wouldn't be comfortably hold with one hand. though I don't know how big your hand is, but I still think mine is bigger than yours since you're a woman nd am a man. If you insist consider HUAWEI ASCEND G700 with 5.0 inches screen which seems to be a better option to me as it packs good specifications and priced @37K to 40k
Or LG L80 with 5.0 inches screen priced @N35500 to 40k
Or (Recommended) LG L90 Dual D410 with 4.7 inches priced @N34500 to 38k
Or Samsung Galaxy Core with 4.3 inches screen priced @ 32k to 34k
GiONEE e3 with 4.7 Inches priced @ 34k+
For me, I will go for LG L90 Dual D410 based on my personal choice............ thank you ......
If you still have any other questions, feel free to ask by quoting my tread
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by MizMyColi(f): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2014
Nsonaso:
Sorry for the late reply Miss....
I've done a couple of research for you.... Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is not bad but considering it's a 5.25 inches screen phone and from my experience with its predecessor Galaxy Grand Duos with just 5.0 inches, I think the phone will be huge and wouldn't be comfortably hold with one hand. though I don't know how big your hand is, but I still think mine is bigger than yours since you're a woman nd am a man. If you insist consider HUAWEI ASCEND G700 with 5.0 inches screen which seems to be a better option to me as it packs good specifications and priced @37K to 40k
Or LG L80 with 5.0 inches screen priced @N35500 to 40k
Or (Recommended) LG L90 Dual D410 with 4.7 inches priced @N34500 to 38k
Or Samsung Galaxy Core with 4.3 inches screen priced @ 32k to 34k
GiONEE e3 with 4.7 Inches priced @ 34k+
For me, I will go for LG L90 Dual D410 based on my personal choice............ thank you ......
If you still have any other questions, feel free to ask by quoting my tread
Thank You Plenty. I appreciate
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by Nsonaso(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2014
MizMyColi: Thank You Plenty. I appreciate
You welcome.... And instead of buying Samsung galaxy S Duos 2 go for TECNO M5 with 4.5 inches screen priced @24k+ is better
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by MizMyColi(f): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2014
Nsonaso: You welcome.... And instead of buying Samsung galaxy S Duos 2 go for TECNO M5 with 4.5 inches screen priced @24k+ is better
Yeah, I'm looking at the specs of that LG.....seems cool too......besides, the kitkat is really a catch, I wanted grand 2 cos I read it'd be updated to kitkat this july. Thanks Plenty.
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by kingphilip(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
directonpc:
e3 will get kitkat update is out in usa and 2 other countries now
Which one b kitkat again
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by mainheart(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

12k-14k...

Tecno P5(what i'm using)
Tecno H5
Gionee p2

You can google the specs and choose. smiley
its seem u have used both gionee and tecno product. am planning to get one for a friend.
between gionee p3 and tecno h5 which one is better, durability, battery and camera wise. thanks 4 ur response
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by mainheart(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Neduzze5:
Ma please, get yourself a Tecno H5 device or a Gionee P2 or Gionee P3 device.

Oppson products are equally good. You can check out Opsson D1. It should be around 14k.

Those are the low range smart phones that you can go for.
durability, battery and camera wise, which one will u advise one to buy between h5 and gionee p3
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by Neduzze5(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
mainheart:
durability, battery and camera wise, which one will u advise one to buy between h5 and gionee p3

Go for Gionee P3 please
Re: Tecno Or Gionee - Which Would You Advise I Go For? by mainheart(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Neduzze5:

Go for Gionee P3 please
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN: Get 4GB For 1000 Naira For 70 Days. How Real / Etisalat Slammed With A N10 Million Law Suit / Does Anyone Notice The Increase In Mtn Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.