Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Innjoo Or Tecno Or Infinix Phones/tablets, Which Do You Like Most? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Or Tecno Or Infinix Phones/tablets, Which Do You Like Most? (1265 Views)

Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? / First Glimpse Of Next-generation Tecno Tablets Which Runs On Remix OS 2.0 / Infinix Or Tecno Or Gionee Devices, Which Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Or Tecno Or Infinix Phones/tablets, Which Do You Like Most? by bongolistik(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
The smartphone wars that brews among Innjoo, Tecno and Infinix devices is going unabated.

At first, it was all Tecno devices everywhere, Infinix now came up later to break the monopoly barrier that Tecno has been enjoying, Innjoo later hopped in from nowhere in-between Tecno and Infinix to even cause greater problem among them.

Starting with Innjoo, Innjoo introduced 2 recent additions into the market; the Innjoo Fire and Innjoo Note Pro to their earlier in the year release of Innjoo One and they are even still teasing with Innjoo Fire Pro which will be coming later in the year.

Infinix on the other hand has been scattering the ground recently with per second additions of new devices.

They recently added Infinix Hot Note and have gone ahead to add 2 more devices; the elder brother of the Hot Note which turns out as Infinix Hot Note Pro and the Infinix Next Hero that is the InfinixZero 2… both devices are awesome.

Tecno, though it seems they are soft pedaling but are not left out in this war; earlier on, they came up to stir up the war with Tecno Boom J7, followed by Tecno Y5 and Tecno Y6 and their latest Droidpad 8 tablet which is sending huge warning to others with first to come up with lollipop device.

Having seen the battle that is going on among them, which of the devices or brand rocks your world?

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/06/innjoo-vs-infinix-vs-tecno-devices.html
Re: Innjoo Or Tecno Or Infinix Phones/tablets, Which Do You Like Most? by Techibility: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Have tried all out, I will go for Infinix or Tecno... Durability, I go for tecno, Battery wise, with infinix new devices, I go for infinix...

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Or Tecno Or Infinix Phones/tablets, Which Do You Like Most? by eddyland: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
I think I will go for Infinix

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Infinix Zero X506 Is Hanging / How To Recover Deleted Videos From Iphone 6 / Is The 500mb For 500 Naira Stable Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.