Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return (12760 Views)

Invest Little As $100 And Get Double Of Your Money In A Month / Invest N650,000 And Launch Yourself Into The Real Estate Business / Escape The Recession,invest 38,000naira And Make Over 300%,125000naira ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Davidbanky: I have registered here like twice now and they keep rejecting my password each time I try to login ... I don tire o, ballack_davidabel@yahoo.com

Whats your Id. Please send support ticket and you will get a quick responce in record time or click forget password to reset it and please check your spam for a responce
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by Davidbanky(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
philipobiz:

Whats your Id. Please send support ticket and you will get a quick responce in record time or click forget password to reset it and please check your spam for a responce

Username: bankoleabel
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Davidbanky:

Username: bankoleabel
Your user name I can see on my tree is davidbankole and not the one you specified above
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by manman6: 2:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Patrickonyia1985@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2014
manman6: Patrickonyia1985@gmail.com

Sent to your email
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by chiteny(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
philipobiz:

For those who did not send their email check under this post my blog link is there. Or click my user name to take you to my profile page. locate signature. At the end of it you will see my blog link.

SMELLING SCAM....................
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by Abubeh: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Am game, jennifer_raphael55@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2014
chiteny:

SMELLING SCAM....................

You have not said anything. Please explain. I guess everyone is willing to here you out. Thanks
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by chiteny(m): 5:38am On Jul 25, 2014
Couple of questions:

1. Why not put up here the the procedure required to make 300% profit from $100 if it is real instead of requesting for people's mail addresses?
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by Guarantor(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
im interested, kindly send details to "a4labi2013@gmail.com"
Many Thanks.
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by edogho(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
i tried to register buh was asked to contact u. i was asked to contact u philipobiz, y? 7sevensadigheji@gmail,com. will appreciate of u tell me y. it looks promising tho. tell me y pls
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by ola30(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
im interested....salamiolaitan@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by ghettodreamz(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
edogho: i tried to register buh was asked to contact u. i was asked to contact u philipobiz, y? 7sevensadigheji@gmail,com. will appreciate of u tell me y. it looks promising tho. tell me y pls

Yes, it's a good business idea, but as far as internet is concerned every online business/investment is worth a due diligence before one make decision of investing into it.

As regarding your question about not being able to register, I guess the system works based on a referral system, before you can join, a current member must have invited you. I just tried it myself, and was told the same.

That said, it would have been better if the site had published a testimonial or something from their current members , at least for people to know what they are investing into and how worthwhile it is. But who says a testimonial can't be framed and cooked up to deceive the unsuspecting members of the public.

Another thing is they failed to state the probable % as return on investment, and that makes the system so unclear and shady for intending members to make a good decision whether to join or not, as the case may be.
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by tankfarm: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
I am interested. Pls fwd your credible investment info to: cosmosynergy2@gmail.com Tnx
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by edogho(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Yes, it's a good business idea, but as far as internet is concerned every online business/investment is worth a due diligence before one make decision of investing into it.

As regarding your question about not being able to register, I guess the system works based on a referral system, before you can join, a current member must have invited you. I just tried it myself, and was told the same.

That said, it would have been better if the site had published a testimonial or something from their current members , at least for people to know what they are investing into and how worthwhile it is. But who says a testimonial can't be framed and cooked up to deceive the unsuspecting members of the public.

Another thing is they failed to state the probable % as return on investment, and that makes the system so unclear and shady for intending members to make a good decision whether to join or not, as the case may be.
The bolded makes me uneasy. time frame is also important to me in any investment i would want to involve misef in. wat say u op?
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
chiteny: Couple of questions:

1. Why not put up here the the procedure required to make 300% profit from $100 if it is real instead of requesting for people's mail addresses?

Pls check my link below this message. Just under quote, like, report, on the right side to know how this works. It also include a signup link

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
edogho: The bolded makes me uneasy. time frame is also important to me in any investment i would want to involve misef in. wat say u op?
If you are inerested in time frame investment put your money in the bank and get between 4 to 7% per annum or put your money in HIYP. The business opportunity here is Real Estate and there are no fixed or time frame return.. The least return have been 17% why the highest have been 50% which depends on the value of properties bought and sold. Deals done several times a year and you can smile and have up to 300% return to the bank. please check my link on the right side after this post for more information. Its a wonderful legitimate business.
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by ghettodreamz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
philipobiz:
please check my link on the right side after this post for more information. Its a wonderful legitimate business.

How long have you been into this?

What's the monetary return on your investment so far like?

How much did you invested yourself for a start?

And how have you been able to built your financial portfolio as far as the program is concerned ?

Have you any thing to show documenting your earnings from the program, so as to substantiate how good and reliable the program is?

And lastly, how often do you get paid on monthly basis?

Kindly attend to the above listed questions.
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by edogho(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2014
ghettodreamz:

How long have you been into this?

What's the monetary return on your investment so far like?

How much did you invested yourself for a start?

And how have you been able to built your financial portfolio as far as the program is concerned ?

Have you any thing to show documenting your earnings from the program, so as to substantiate how good and reliable the program is?

And lastly, how often do you get paid on monthly basis?

^^^ relevant questions asked ghettodreamz. i think i know d answer to d last question. anytime buh not necessarily monthly. buh phill can still answer it.
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by ghettodreamz(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2014
edogho: ^^^ relevant questions asked ghettodreamz. i think i know d answer to d last question. anytime buh not necessarily monthly. buh phill can still answer it.

Yes, I actually find the investment program interesting, however it lacks transparency. And I hope @philipobiz would find some time to respond appropriately, at least if not for anything but to shed more light on it.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
ghettodreamz:

it appeared you opened the site glanced at it in a rush. Every information you need is there for you to see. Did you not see the caption "How it works" and the testimonial section? Please go back this time, but do not glance in a rush and you will be in a better position to decide for yourself if the business is what you want.

As regard probable percentage? If you are into real estate business and you have not bought a property not to talk about selling it would you have a probable %?

Please this is not a HIYP business where you have a probable %. This is buying and selling in the real world as such the market dictates what you get as profit.

This company have been doing business for over two years now with no stain on their name. Google and see for youself
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
ghettodreamz:

1, How long have you been into this?

2, What's the monetary return on your investment so far like?

3. How much did you invested yourself for a start?

4. And how have you been able to built your financial portfolio as far as the program is concerned ?

5, Have you any thing to show documenting your earnings from the program, so as to substantiate how good and reliable the program is?

6. And lastly, how often do you get paid on monthly basis?

Q1 Am just rwo months old but one of my upline is over two years in it and have achieved a lot and he is a Nigerian. I can only pass his name and number to those I see who sign up for free through my link for you to ask him all the questions you want just like I did before you commit yourself to the business

Q2 I have my money in nine properties bought. I missed out on two earlier on because of procastination on my part and those two returned a combined 73% return on investement. One of the nine I have my money on is under contract, that means the process of selling for profit is in advance state.

Q3 For policy sake I will not be able to disclose what I have earned from referal or the amount I have invested thus far.

Q4 Each time properties are up for purchase alert is sent to us, also the picture location of the properties. Those who leave in those location are invited to come to inspect them to be sure that the company is dealing in real business. Through this means I have deposited money on different period in property pool to be invested in the properties I got alert for.

Q5 I will not say I have so much to show since I am new in it because it is not a get rich quick scheme. Its all about building your property potfolio. Just imagine the returm I will get from the nine properties I have my money in just like my upline who started up like me about two years ago. He has enough proof but can not be displayed here against our policy

Q6 It is only when properties you have your money in are sold that is when you capital and your profit get to you. For example 15 20 26 properties could be sold a year with good returns. (The idea is when some are sold you can compound by recircling you profits or capital in new properties that are bought) or you simp,y withdraw everything if you like
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by ghettodreamz(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2014
/\ /\ SEEN
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
ghettodreamz: /\ /\ SEEN

Since the questions have been answered so what do you think?
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by treasureboy09(m): 1:38am On Aug 03, 2014
pls i'm interested mail me at treasureboy09@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
treasureboy09: pls i'm interested mail me at treasureboy09@gmail.com
Sent
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by kkash: 12:16am On Aug 05, 2014
I'm in bro....ugokweo@gmail.com....tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paga Paypoint Or Quickteller Paypoint / One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money / Nigerian Stocks Gain Most In The World Even As Liquidity Remain Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.