Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return (12883 Views)

Invest Little As $100 And Get Double Of Your Money In A Month / Invest N650,000 And Launch Yourself Into The Real Estate Business / Escape The Recession,invest 38,000naira And Make Over 300%,125000naira ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by remialuko: 4:47am On Aug 06, 2014
cheesy interested remialuko2007@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by kaybos: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
im intrested. my mail kayodefunsho11@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2014
kaybos: im intrested. my mail kayodefunsho11@yahoo.com

Sent to your mailbox
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by edogho(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
scam or not. 34k is worth d risk. i left this one and lost twice dat sum and d worst part is it isn't even online biz. i'm just not happy with mi decision. i intend to risk dis and deafen misef to any noise about dis being scam. couldn't register philipo. d page is just reloadin with mi info on it. what do i do? or is it because i'm using a phone?
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by mikaildove32(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
philipobiz: Real Estate business is one of the most lucrative businesses today. The earnings from it is far far higher than shares and interest earned from bank deposit. Within a short time you can make over 300% returns when several properties bought are flipped (bought at a good price renovated and resold).

Unfortunately, this kind of business is the exclusive preserve of the rich. Warren Buffet one of the richest men said "Along with equities, single family homes are very atractive investment right now". He also said on CNBC he would "buy up a couple hundred thousand single family homes" if it were practical for him. His wish came through when he got into a franchise. Right now you dont need millions like Warren buffet to be involved.

The good news now is, you can start with a small amount through companies that employs the concept of crowd funding. These companies are few. Through due delegence I was able to get one.

If you are interested let me know
. I am interested , do reach me on mikaildove32@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by francis523: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pls contact me o.ezenwosu@yahoo.com am interested
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
edogho: scam or not. 34k is worth d risk. i left this one and lost twice dat sum and d worst part is it isn't even online biz. i'm just not happy with mi decision. i intend to risk dis and deafen misef to any noise about dis being scam. couldn't register philipo. d page is just reloadin with mi info on it. what do i do? or is it because i'm using a phone?
. Might be your phone or internet speed. Please try a laptop/ipad/desktop or a better internet connection
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2014
kk
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
philipobiz: Real Estate business is one of the most lucrative businesses today. The earnings from it is far far higher than shares and interest earned from bank deposit. Within a short time you can make over 300% returns when several properties bought are flipped (bought at a good price renovated and resold).

Unfortunately, this kind of business is the exclusive preserve of the rich. Warren Buffet one of the richest men said "Along with equities, single family homes are very atractive investment right now". He also said on CNBC he would "buy up a couple hundred thousand single family homes" if it were practical for him. His wish came through when he got into a franchise. Right now you dont need millions like Warren buffet to be involved.

The good news now is, you can start with a small amount through companies that employs the concept of crowd funding. These companies are few. Through due delegence I was able to get one.

Flipping for profits is going REIT(Real Estate Investment Trust).This is an ever exciting news. If you know what this means, you will start a real estate property business with us. Unfortunately most people dont know. Google REIT to start educating yourself if you are serious in one of the best investment on earth. IGNORANCE IS A BIG DISEASE!!!!! Who will cure it? Educate yoursel
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by john1982: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
please, i want to start today, send the details to me Johnsonagboola15@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by drken33(m): 1:05am On Aug 29, 2014
interested please.Need details.my email is emosairen@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by haroon313: 5:34am On Aug 30, 2014
Google it man, it is the easiest way to find anything.
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by kpokas: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2014
pls send details to buchinet4real@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
kpokas: pls send details to buchinet4real@yahoo.com

sent the information to all those who requested it. Though the information can also be gotten if you click the link on my signature below
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by Rocice(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Segunemmanuel46@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by rahulchi(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Stephenomosehin@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by calebweber(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
"Finally, Discover How You Can Begin A Legitimate Online Business That Pumps Cash To Your Bank Account Daily" http://infobiznaija.com/caleb

Here Is a One Time Chance to Lay Hands
On the Best Reports That Has Helped
Me and My Other Subscribers Earn Income Online! Click here >>
http://infobiznaija.com/caleb

PS. If you love these articles sign up for my mail list here http://www.squeezeframes.com/0/175/175864/88017.html<<
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by Mansursani(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2014

Hello, am also interested, here's my mail mansursani78@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by ayoafod: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kindly 4ward d info to profjayo1@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
ayoafod: Kindly 4ward d info to profjayo1@gmail.com

Sent to your box. You want your money to walk for you? This the business to do with no risk
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by ngezeck(m): 6:55am On Sep 21, 2014
also send to me at ngezeck@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by sabiodun03(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
i"m interested

saskyledon@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by Charlesberry(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Bros I send u my email some month ago before narialand site crash down. Been searching for dis post.. Bro send me detail before I lose my mind( I'm damn serious about dis? Email.. charlesdennis5@gmail.com, charlesberryjnr@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by KingsFX(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please send me. My email is kayceekings@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Charlesberry: Bros I send u my email some month ago before narialand site crash down. Been searching for dis post.. Bro send me detail before I lose my mind( I'm damn serious about dis? Email.. charlesdennis5@gmail.com, charlesberryjnr@gmail.com

its been sent to you box
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by jeakhator: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
pls am interested oh. akhatorj@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by farolee(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
need more info kindly send detail to farolee@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Q
Re: How To Start A Real Estate Business With $100 And Make Up To 300% Return by philipobiz: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
farolee: need more info kindly send detail to farolee@gmail.com

Information sent to your boxes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CLOSED / Cryptocurrency: India To Ban Private Wallets, Fine And Jail Violators / Nigerian Stocks Gain Most In The World Even As Liquidity Remain Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.