Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died (10777 Views)

DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) / Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by fr3do(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:
It's obvious they are incompetent.

Or was it the government that created them? do they pray to the government?

where are you headed?
Do u expect God to step in place of government?!
We are humans because of our will.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
fr3do:

where are you headed?
Do u expect God to step in place of government?!
We are humans because of our will.
No, I except your god to save the people that worship him.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Lucario007:
Really? Please explain to me your meaning of eternal life. Does it mean I will never hunger,thirst or feel tired or bored again? Does it mean I will get to spend each day praising God for eternity? Or will I be thrown to hell if I sin in Heaven?

Eternal life is not life on earth but life in heaven. In heaven there is no hunger or thirst. There is no sin in heaven either, therefore you can't sin in heaven. If u have a mindset of a person who would want to sin in heaven, you won't make it there in the first place

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
bennygreat1:

Hmmm.... No Man has the POWER to condemn anyone my brother.. Not even a pastor!!! And you re smart as well.. Buh I still know U need GOD.

Thanks Man.
smiley
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Charlesgodwin90(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:
Why? will it kill me?
Yahweh is a fool.
there! I'm dead now.
Kiss me before god kills me. embarassed
i hav reach a stage where d stupidity of man dnt suprise me again, but i cant help bt imagine under wat influence u made dis utterance. U hav to start believin there ar supernatural being greater than we mortal....... Sorry for u.... Doz d gods want to kill, d render mad first.
Hv a nyc day watching out for ursef
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by LaurelP(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
JayZ is next
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by bjcuntis(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Apatheist:
Why? will it kill me?
Yahweh is a fool.
there! I'm dead now.
u needed sm1 to quote u dere u av it. But watch ur tongue. U might jst b d fool.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Leetunechi: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
This guy named Apathiest is the most wierd guy i have ever seen on NL

well..its said that..when a dog wanna go astray...it stops to obey his master's whistle

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
Leetunechi: This guy named Apathiest is the most wierd guy i have ever seen on NL

well..its said that..when a dog wanna go astray...it stops to obey his master's whistle
Thanks for stopping by.
You have been noticed.

By the way, there's nothing as " most weird" it's"weirdest"
and it's spelt "weird" not "wierd"

p.s my name is "Apatheist" not "Apathiest"

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Crixie(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist:
Why? will it kill me?
Yahweh is a fool.
there! I'm dead now.
we know you don't believe that there is God... but a little respect for other people's religion and beliefs ain't bad
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2014
Crixie: we know you don't believe that there is God... but a little respect for other people's religion and beliefs ain't bad
[s] respect you say? I should respect the Muslims killing in the name of Islam?[/s]

Okay. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2014
ednut1: pastor bimbo praised God and still died like a roasted chicken. from dat plane crash . wat do u hv to say
hmnnn you need to be very careful of your utterances especially when making reference to God because his wisdom surpasses all human understanding. No one can comprehend it lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2014
kulyie: hmnnn you need to be very careful of your utterances especially when making reference to God because his wisdom stupidity surpasses all human understanding. No one can comprehend it lipsrsealed
No one can comprehend stupidity.
Are you sure you don't mean stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist:
Why? will it kill me?
Yahweh is a fool.
there! I'm dead now.
haaaa apa.you need to be very cautious of the way you talk.this is blasphemy and God doesn't take blasphemy lightly at all.i know you are talking out of ignorance and I hope God's mercy overlooks that because if you know the gravity of your statement you will go to God with fasting praying and crying for forgiveness of sin.

your statement is enough to ruin your entire lineage and generation if you don't ask for true repentance. It is for your own good
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist:
No one can comprehend stupidity.
Are you sure you don't mean stupidity?
no one who blasphemes gets away with it.even the bible says a fool says there is no God.if you know how many unseen dangers God jas protected you from in his rich mercies you will understand why you need to worship him all tje days of your life.

I can't see God with my physical eyes but I knowehe exists just the same way you can't see or hold air but you know it exists.

How a human being grows in the womb of another human being through inter course for 9 months is enough reason to let you know God is real.afterall you didn't create water, sunlight, moon, sea.the birds and animals so you should understand There is a living God that did all these for your survival on earth or do you think if you lived in a world without sun, water, air, oxygen, trees etc you will survive

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2014
kulyie: no one who blasphemes gets away with it.even the bible says a fool says there is no God.if you know how many unseen dangers God jas protected you from in his rich mercies you will understand why you need to worship him all tje days of your life.

I can't see God with my physical eyes but I knowehe exists just the same way you can't see or hold air but you know it exists.

How a human being grows in the womb of another human being through inter course for 9 months is enough reason to let you know God is real.afterall you didn't create water, sunlight, moon, sea.the birds and animals so you should understand There is a living God that did all these for your survival on earth or do you think if you lived in a world without sun, water, air, oxygen, trees etc you will survive
Eleyi gidi gan. sad
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist:
Eleyi gidi gan. sad
so I suggest you have a re think sir
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Leetunechi: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2014
Apatheist:
Thanks for stopping by.
You have been noticed.

By the way, there's nothing as " most weird" it's"weirdest"
and it's spelt "weird" not "wierd"

p.s my name is "Apatheist" not "Apathiest"

thanks for the corrections

happy sunday smiley
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Leetunechi:

thanks for the corrections

happy sunday smiley
Same to you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by herald9: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2014
THIS IS SADsad

ITS NOT SAD CAUSE THOSE PEOPLE DIED_
ITS SAD CAUSE YOU REPEATING THESE LINES OVER AND OVER AGAIN...

ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT DIED FOR MOCKING GOD? angry
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by herald9: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2014
I used to hear God is merciful and ever forgiving but now this....
kulyie: no one who blasphemes gets away with it.even the bible says a fool says there is no God.
You guys keep contradicting yourselfs....coool grin

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Some people are under demonic manipulation. Why should you think its alright to mock God. God that created you. God will always be superior to human race.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
mig007: Some people are under demonic manipulation. Why should you think its alright to mock God. God that created you. God will always be superior to human race.
My parents created me, if your mother told you "god created you" ask her who your real father is.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by highmey(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
vicchi12: Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death!

Make a personal reflection about this.....

Very interesting, read until the end.....

It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7):

'Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also reap.

Here are some men and women who mocked God :

John Lennon (Singer):

Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:

'Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ), While smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'

He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

The man who built the Titanic

After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said:

'Not even God can sink it' The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'. A week later, she was found dead in her apartment

Bon Scott (Singer)

The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang: 'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'. On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

Campinas (IN 2005)

In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend..... The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'
She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full '

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle. Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Hilarious cheesy

Now, ask yourself this simple question: how did Paul and Peter died? Or how did the 12 disciples of Jesus died?
No! Let us come to our mother land, how did pastor bimbo odukoya died? Let's I forget, pastor Ajanaku is still thinking if he should rise or remain dead? Lmfao!

Again, in all sincerity; ask yourself, is it only non-believers or people that say "there's no god" or "god doesn't exist" die in such manners?

I wonder why we reason like this?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by traware(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
Leetunechi: This guy named Apathiest is the most wierd guy i have ever seen on NL

I think he is a brainy and humourous fellow.I've noticed how the atheists on nairaland seem to be the most well-rounded individuals on this forum.Nothing do you 'Apatheist'.Abeg,carry go!!!

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
traware: I think he is a brainy and humorous fellow.I've noticed how the atheists on nairaland seem to be the most well-rounded individuals on this forum.Nothing do you 'Apatheist'.Abeg,carry go!!!
I loyal,sah

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by cheguevera: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
CHRISTOPHER HITCHENS AND RICHARD DAWKINS.... SOME OF THE GREATEST FREE THINKERS OF ALL TIME

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by cheguevera: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
RELIGION IS JUST AN ORGANIZED SYSTEM OF KEEPING WEAK MINDED PUSSIE.S IN CHECK. BLACK PEOPLE GOT TOO MUCH OF THE WHITE MAN'S RELIGION IN THEM

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
highmey:

Hilarious cheesy

Now, ask yourself this simple question: how did Paul and Peter died? Or how did the 12 disciples of Jesus died?
No! Let us come to our mother land, how did pastor bimbo odukoya died? Let's I forget, pastor Ajanaku is still thinking if he should rise or remain dead? Lmfao!

Again, in all sincerity; ask yourself, is it only non-believers or people that say "there's no god" or "god doesn't exist" die in such manners?

I wonder why we reason like this?

The list is even false. It has been debunked countless times.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious Politics Open Borders Setting The Stage For Pansexual NWO / Olakunle Churchill Joins Imo NGO To Launch Operation Get Your Sight Back In Imo / Is It True That Mr Latin Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.