Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died (4344 Views)

Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked / Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by bolaji3071(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2016
Death is certain but the Bible speaks about
untimely death!

Make a personal reflection about this….. Very interesting, read until the end…..

It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7):

[b)]Be not deceived; God is not mocked:for whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also reap[/b]

Here are some men and women who mocked God :

John Lennon (Singer):
Some years before, during his interview with an
American Magazine, he said:
‘Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not
have to argue about that. I am certain. Jesus was
ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are
more famous than Him’ (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more
famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got
500,000 votes from his party, not even God would
remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day
before being made President, then he died.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and
poet):

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ), While
smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke
into the air and said:’God, that’s for you.’ He died
at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible
manner.

The man who built the Titanic:

After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked
him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic
tone he said: ‘Not even God can sink it’ The result: I think
you all know what happened to the Titanic.

Marilyn Monroe (Actress) She was visited by Billy Graham
during a presentation of a show.

He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach
to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to
say, she said: ‘I don’t need your Jesus’. A week
later, she was found dead in her apartment.

Bon Scott (Singer)
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979
songs he sang: ‘Don’t stop me; I’m going down all
the way, down the highway to hell’. On the 19th of
February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been
choked by his own vomit.

Campinas (IN 2005)
In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk,
went to pick up a friend….. The mother
accompanied her to the car and was so worried
about the drunkenness of her friends and she said
to the daughter holding her hand, who was already
seated in the car: ‘My Daughter, Go With God And
May He Protect You.’

She responded: ‘Only If He (God) Travels In The
Trunk, Cause Inside Here…..It’s Already Full ‘
Hours later, news came by that they had been
involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the
car could not be recognized what type of car it had been,
but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police
said there was no way the trunk could have
remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and
entertainer)
said the Bible (Word of God) was the
worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond
recognition in her motor vehicle. Many more
important people have forgotten that there is no
other name that was given so much authority as
the name of Jesus.

Source: http://9jamob.com/celebrities-who-allegedly-mocked-god-and-died/

cc: lalasticlala , Mynd44

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by bolaji3071(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2016
No one blasphemes his holy name and goes scot free

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by MayhorE(m): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmmmmm...
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by bolaji3071(m): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2016
Iamoluwaslim:

U're very much right bro.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by TruthHurts1(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2016
Thank God for these revelations. This is front-page material. Mods, instead of promoting posts about Davido's jewelry, Olamide's Bentley or Mercy Johnson's curves, act like grown-ups and move this to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by LONJITARLE(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Arrogant Mortals.
cursing what they know nothing about.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by LONJITARLE(m): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Arrogant Mortals.
cursing what they know nothing about.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by ichommy(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2016
Iamoluwaslim:

SMH :/ the people died Coincidence.

Human Being create god, he never exist. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2016
ichommy:

I don hear u!... U'r an Atheist abi?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by cruzita(f): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2016
there is power in his name alone.I serve the living God HALLELUJAH
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by oglalasioux(m): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2016
I have mentioned it on this thread before. Everybody dies sooner or later. That someone made a statement and died is bo different from the so men of God that die too. Death is death and it happens to everyone at any time. If God revenges like that no one will be alive on earth today. The revenge should even start with the so called Satan.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by akunjohn(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2016
May His Name Be Praise forever, Amen

and I think most of those celebrity live in luxury that is why it is easy for them to mock God, my opinion tho.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Masterclass32: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Good thread.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
ichommy:

oh Lord pls hav mercy on dis poor soul! Let him not die in his ignorance. Lord pls fix him. Amen!
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by francafrank(f): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
ichommy:

Sorry o! You have not encountered Him. Do and see if He exists or not.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by allanphash7(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
I laff in pidgin

You said god should fix him?

Where should he be fixed?

Back to d topic , why is that those people mentioned were either blaspem god or jesus none has ever died for blaspheming mohammed

Is it that god is a christain?

Some People doeant know that we all live to die
naughtynaughty:
oh Lord pls hav mercy on dis poor soul! Let him not die in his ignorance. Lord pls fix him. Amen!

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by bolaji3071(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Where is lalasticlala and Mynd44 when you need them to move important threads to fp... If it is banky w's head or Lil Kesh's studio, it would have be on fp.. I carry yansh give them this mod... undecided
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by xcelentattitude(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
ichommy:

even barbarians in the uncivilized part of the world offer sacrifices because they know there is a God somewhere that they have offended and YOU know it deep down inside of you that there is a God somewhere, don't come here and deceive your VERY self.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by appyola(f): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
He's greater than the greatest. Awesome God I reference U
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by olaboy001(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
only a fool will say there's no God undecided
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by bolaji3071(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
ichommy:

And who created you?
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by Daintelectual(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
allanphash7:
I laff in pidgin

You said god should fix him?

Where should he be fixed?

Back to d topic , why is that those people mentioned were either blaspem god or jesus none has ever died for blaspheming mohammed

Is it that god is a christain?

Some People doeant know that we all live to die
Those who blaspheme Mohammed or Allah also die but the difference is that they are killed physically!
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by nawtikid(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
The Bible teaches us dat God forgives any sin, except the sin committed Against the holy spirit

ichommy:

You are an atheist, yeah we knw dat, but u dnt nid to throw it in our faces by mocking the God we personally biliv in
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by allawizzow(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Q
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by teadrake(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
ichommy:

Keep deceiving yourself. Even the great Albert Einstein believe in the existence of God that makes me ponder why you that hasn't attain any cosmopolitan recognition will sit in your mini apartment and Goff on nairaland and spelt this trash.
If you're a scientist,I recommend you do a little research on what happened during Mesozoic era that eventually leaded to the extinction of some organism and probable cause.Let me see how you'll respond to that
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by allanphash7(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Name then amd give me the year please
Daintelectual:

Those who blaspheme Mohammed or Allah also die but the difference is that they are killed physically!
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by smsshola(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
He is G.O.D.
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by ichommy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
allanphash7:
Name then amd give me the year please

AllanP, if you notice me, I hardly argue. I saw all the Mentioned. Ha ha, 2016 will soon finish. So plan plenty. Besides, I dont feel like replying. cheesy

Am tired of bible (Story book for Jews) quoting @ Religion section.
Why? Because I sabi am pass you. tongue I won't stop say this =

Atheists are once Christian or Muslim.

Nawtikid bolaji3071 iamoluwaslim naughtynaughty Xcelentattitude I no get ya time attitude grin francafrank teadrake huh Albert? You guys should open eye religion is bad/Brainwashing please.

CC: johndon22 ymodulus hahn plaetton donnffd

*Drop Mic*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by krysTein(m): 12:03am On Jan 22, 2016
He dat has eyes make im hear oo
Re: Celebrities Who Allegedly Mocked God And Died by ichommy(m): 12:14am On Jan 22, 2016
krysTein:
He dat has eyes make im hear oo
Ears not eyes Brother grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iamnawty And Misshatey / Opinion: MMM Really Timed Nigerians Well / Davido Changes His Hairstyle For Warri Show. Cute Or Nay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.