Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,981 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Willy Wonka Tackles God (funniest thread ever!) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Willy Wonka Tackles God (funniest thread ever!) (2597 Views)

Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) / El-zakzaky Tackles Gumi Over Doctrine / UK-based Nigerian Tackles Church Over Marriage Breakdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willy Wonka Tackles God (funniest thread ever!) by TheBigUrban2: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Willy Wonka Tackles God (funniest thread ever!) by emmyskies(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
All ye atheists, mere dust, take heed: "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7)

Prepare for eternity. I just pity you all
Re: Willy Wonka Tackles God (funniest thread ever!) by Dragonking: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
emmyskies: All ye atheists, mere dust, take heed: "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7)

The OP asked you several questions and you couldn't even answer one rather you come here to spew your usual brainwashed comment.

1 Like

Re: Willy Wonka Tackles God (funniest thread ever!) by submit: 1:59am On Jul 10, 2014
emmyskies: All ye atheists, mere dust, take heed: "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7)

like your god reaped his malicious violence and cruelty abi,very partial a god...you know i was thinking about the story of david and uriah(bathsheba ex-husband),what uriah's family would think concerning the 'fair' god of isreal about the misdeeds of david. If truly what a man sow he shall reap,and using the 'eye-for-eye' policy which was active since twas the era of law,david should die on the battlefield like uriah,also,david should be bullied of a choice possesion. You might say the 1st baby died,but uriah wasnt given the chance to see any of his child grow but the 'greedy' king was spared(2sam12:13). David broke 3laws:he coveted,killed,defiled his bed but uriah's only sin was being a faithful citizen and soldier. Just imagine,owing to what an evil king did,a father lost his son,a son his father,a wife her husband...
But what does christainity have to say: 'god is good all the time','god is the helper of the helpless'...
Regarding what 2tim 3 : 16-17 said, how do you expect 'good deeds' from someone following the 'inspiration' of god since it is bias and cruel. You know,i think of the christain god and i think of christains and i shake my head, truly like father,like son. (though there are some real good christains).
Please dont ever use galatains 6:7 again,think of another verse.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discussion: Questions For Yazack / If TB Joshua Is Fake - Why is he better than Most Preachers / Is There An Archangel Named Uriel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.