Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures (1843 Views)

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Why Women Should Be Financially Independent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by jossiwan(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2014
Women are the most wonderful creature I have
seen on Earth, but am yet to understand why
some men are busy finding faults upon faults on
them.
Ok, lets look at them this way and tell me if am
lying...
1. Women are the only creature that can
change their original surname just for the sake of
love.
2) They are most easiest creature to convince.
3) They are the only creature that loves from the
bottom of their heart.
4) They are the creature
that can prefer to go to bed with an empty stomach,
just to make sure
that their children feeds well.
5) They are the only
creature on Earth that cries
very easily, just to expose their inward
disposition.
6) They are always awake even at the
dead of the night just to make sure that their children
are
protected.
7) They can even sell out their cloths just to buy
food for their children, and also see them smiling.
cool They are always ready to sacrifice their lives
just to save the lives of their children.
9) They are
always in the kitchen inhaling the
smoke without complaining, just to prepare
something for their children and husband to eat.
10) They are the only creature that can abandon
their biological family and start up a new home
with a stranger.
11) Even when they are battling with
the pains of
pregnancy, yet, they are busy looking after their
husbands and children. e.t.c
Appreciate your woman or your mother.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by dytbabe: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2014
Sobs
*singing*
Iya ni wura iye biye
Iya ko she fowora
*sobs continuously*

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by Lordabas: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2014
Women are amazing. Can't argue with that!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2014
Yeah. thats Us. Nice one Op. #Touching#

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by technophile(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2014
hmmmmnnn, WOMEN!!!

You can't live with them, You can live without them.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by cococandy(f): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2014
Number 4,6 and 7
I know some men who can do and still do such.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by pickabeau1: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2014
women are awesome

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by zeb04(f): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2014
Number 5 might not be so true. Not every woman cries easily....good points tho
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by lilmax(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2014
Blah blah blah,not all women and you know it
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe: Sobs
*singing*
Iya ni wura iye biye
Iya ko she fowora
*sobs continuously*
. Shey u re the monicker dyt, pls abeg, ejoor, dat ur former profile pic, restore it abeg.. Na d first tin I dey look anytym I see ur monicker... E dey help blood pressure... Na you get am??
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
No be women of this century oh....
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by dytbabe: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
njokusboy: . Shey u re the monicker dyt, pls abeg, ejoor, dat ur former profile pic, restore it abeg.. Na d first tin I dey look anytym I see ur monicker... E dey help blood pressure... Na you get am??

How much will u give to tell her to put it there?
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
not all women jor....
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
OP, Abeg Modify your post to SOME women. sad
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by Kanwulia: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
Still thinking. . . . . . !

Can't think of one except for 'toto value'? undecided

Sorry! kiss

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by mencade5(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
*singing*
Iya ni wura iye biye
Iya ko she fowora
*sobs continuously*
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
This is fresh air... *atlast, a thread on NL that is not blaming women for all the problems in the world...

*lemme balance here and enjoy this air...very fresh air... kiss

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by dytbabe: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
mencade5:

Stalker
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by mencade5(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
dyt babe:

Stalker
tongue
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by baby124: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Some women don't have mothering instincts. To the women that do, they deserve all the praise
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by crackhaus: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
Kanwulia: Still thinking. . . . . . !

Can't think of one except for 'toto value'? undecided

Sorry! kiss
This woman sef grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by Victosin09(f): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
Women are indeed wonderful beings. Every woman is special in her own way and deserves to be appreciated.
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by mencade5(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2014
dyt babe:

Stalker
*tickles her ribs*

today na sunday, make u check me in the evening. tongue
Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by TyTymer(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2014
*singing*
Iya ni wura iye biye
Iya ko she fowora
*sobs continuously*
*Gives her handkerchief, like a proper gentleman* cool

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
angry

(1) (Reply)

8 Causes Of Marriage Failure / TRUE LIFE STORY - Parent Teach Your Girls / Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.