Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Guinness Interview, Share Your Experience. . . . - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Interview, Share Your Experience. . . . (750 Views)

Golden Pasta Interview- Share Your Experience. / Nnpc Abuja Interview: Share Your View / New Jobs @ Guinness (recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Interview, Share Your Experience. . . . by draxel: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2008
Hi all,

For those that were invited for the Guinness (Diageo) lets use this forum to share experiences of how the interview went.
some guys had theirs last Friday and I learnt it was four parts as indicated in the interview invite.
By the way does anyone have an idea what their entry level pay is?
Re: Guinness Interview, Share Your Experience. . . . by mogambe: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2008
the assessment center was indeed a rewarding experience.
that is by far the most organised interview i have attended and i believe that it was my last at the entry level cos i have goten the job (AMEN). They offered us a banquet lunch and also promised to pay us transport allowance later.
we had ROLE PLAY; PANEL INTERVIEW;GROUP DISCUSSION AND INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATION.

The gist is that they are taking 2 out of every 10.

DIVINE FAVOUR IS THE KEY TO GETTING THE OFFER cos at this stage all the candidtaes are GOOD.

TAKIA.
Re: Guinness Interview, Share Your Experience. . . . by lamb29: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ mogambe, tanks 4 d tips , mine is tomorrow
i understand all the other stages except role play ;wats that about
all d best to us all 2morow
uhmmmmmm 2 0ut of 10! it is well o
Re: Guinness Interview, Share Your Experience. . . . by cutieee(f): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2008
my experience was interestin even tho d whole assessment was drilling, white men n women, buffet for lunch,
i enjoyed all d stages except d presentation
anyway,it is well
lets just keep praying
its really true they need 2 out of evry 10
they said to get back to us in a week or two

(1) (Reply)

Global Oil & Gas Jobs.apply Now / Accounting Assistant Vacancy / Fitc Test Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.