Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message (10046 Views)

What Does A Dawah Organisation Need In Nigeria To Be Truly Effective?? / Tips And Points For Talking With Non-muslims (making Dawah) / The Salafi Dawah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by AlfaPrime: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
It's interesting to see how muslims are freely propagating their message all over the world without any hindrance, restriction or even fear of molestation. Unfortunately, the same CANNOT be said of Christians or proponents of ANY OTHER religion in muslim-dominated territories.

Islamic nations are some of the most restricted, closed societies. Even in the most "tolerant" of them, turning away from Islamic faith, seeking to turn away a muslim from the faith or proselytizing in any way is usually a grievous offence punishable by death.

Could it be because there is the inherent fear that in a free environment, the message of Islam stands no chance in competition with the message of the Cross, particularly when the life styles of the founders (note, founders, NOT proponents) of both faiths are placed side-by-side?

MUSLIMS WHO ARE READING THIS, JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES AND CHOOSE THE PATH OF TRUTH TODAY.

God bless.
Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by azezola(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Jzk
Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by probsolver: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Allahu Akbar! May Allah bless those that participated/participating accross the globe. Pls my brothers and sisters in faith don't let us digress from the topic of this thread. Ignore anyone trying to digress d thread. Keep the updates coming...
Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by drstrategy(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
jazakumullahu bi jannah...may Allah swt accept it as an act of eebadah (amin) smiley[b][/b]
Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dawah in Sugar Loaf, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil today

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Shahada in London Allahu Akbar!!

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ex Christian giving dawah to Christian in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
#Globaldawahday

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Bahrain

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
Allahuakbar!!! 4 shahadas in trafalgar square, UK so far, brother Mike just took shahada. #globaldawahday

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
Even in the rain

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
Lucknow, India

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
After a brief conversation Oliver went from not believing in a Creator, to believing that there must be a Creator. May Allah guide him.
#GlobalDawahDay — at Covent Garden & Picadilly Circus.

https://www.facebook.com/MissionDawah
Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by defemz(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
Continue your dawah, but in the name of whatever god you serve stop this global bombing and killings, please na beg I dey beg una.
Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sheik Muhammad Saleh from Huda TV has joined the team in Egypt. #GlobalDawahDay.

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Brother takes shahada with team in South Africa. #GlobalDawahDay

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dawah to Christian missionaries in #Malaysia

#GlobalDawahDay

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Takbeer!! Brother Bjorn took his ‪#‎Shahadah‬ with the team in ‪#‎Minneapolis‬

Bjorn the Norwegian has chosen Islam as his way. He gave us an awesome beatbox performance. I cant wait to hear him recite Quran. Make dua that Allah make his feet firm in faith.

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by Empiree: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
AlfaPrime:
MUSLIMS WHO ARE READING THIS, JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES AND CHOOSE THE PATH OF TRUTH TODAY.

God bless.

Perhaps, you should be Muslim, too. Just bow your ego (your unnecessary misconception) and learn. You are highly welcome to join our family (of Islam)

@Tbaba, good job. This is what i want to read and hear. Enough with sectarian hullabaloo. I thought i wouldn't have to comment till Ramadan is over but upon opening this thread, it puts smiles on my face and compelled me to respond. We will get there, inshallah.
Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Meet the #GloabalDawahTeam from #Turkey

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
The malaysians

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 12:02am On Jul 06, 2014
The team in #Rampur India giving dawah to the Police #GlobalDawahDay

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by Maisuya1: 12:04am On Jul 06, 2014
I presume this is a first? May Allah guide you guys to build on this success, all of us need to do our individual bits, we needn't do anything grand, just dare to take the first step and Allah takes control from there.

“And thou (Muhammad) threwest not when thou didst throw, but Allah threw " (8:17)
Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2014
Team #Baranquilla Colombia going strong mashaAllah!

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2014
Team #CentralPark New York City had a total of 5 shahadas... #AllahuAkbar

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2014
Shahada given by a blind brother in Spain

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by Empiree: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2014
Sorry to interject. If i may add, non-hijabi lady is from Germany. This is CAIR fundraising event we attended in April in Brooklyn. She was sitting next to me(not pictured). Photographer asked if she's Muslim. She was not actually. She came to US on a visit about something else but was fortunate to attend CAIR's event. And yesterday i met her at masjid and was wondering whats going on. She was covered but i quickly recognized her. She asked I think i know you?. Of course i said. We met at CAIR fundraising in April. "oh yea yea but you look different today" she said. That was because I wore a kind of different traditional Arabic hat on Ankara. I said you look different too. You Muslim now?. She said i think I am convinced.

1 Like

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by Maisuya1: 4:30am On Jul 06, 2014
This should be on front page.
Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 4:41am On Jul 06, 2014
Mai-suya:
This should be on front page.

As it stands, this thread is on 'front page' but no one who is logged in, can see it.

Islamic threads have been banned from front page by Seun for a while now.
Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by dragnet: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2014

Imaam al-Awzaa'ee , he said " make yourself patient upon the Sunnah, stop where the people stopped, speak with what they spoke with, and refrain from what they refrained from. And follow the path of your righteous predecessors (Salafus Saaliheen) for verily, Sufficient for you is that which was sufficient for them.(Related in ash-sharee'ah, by al-aajurree, pg58)

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2014
#GLOBALDAWAHDAY in Hong Kong, China. Alhamdullilah had 4 Shahadas

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Takbeer!! One brother took his #Shahadah with the team in #Australia #GlobalDawahDay

Re: Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message by tbaba1234: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2014
Shahadah at Bab Al Bahrain on the ‪#‎globaldawahday‬
Total of 6 shahadas in three locations
#globaldawahday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apfzx-IUnE8&feature=youtu.be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Rulings On Birth Control / Succubus And Incubus(spiritual Husband And Spiritual Wife) / Common Mistakes In Prayers (solat).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.