Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger (57970 Views)

Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. / Need Whatsapp Messenger For Nokia Xpressmusic / I Need A Link To Get WHATSAPP MESSENGER For Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by goalburner(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
All these aint new. I came here to read dat food can now be transferable through whats app
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by Kojochyke(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2014
Ok
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by Itoroetti(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2014
Mrguru:

Yh... It's Good you now know grin..

nice one
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by Mrguru(m): 3:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Teenage Money:

Well, I see lack of reasoning in you bro..
Do you think everyone who use social networks use them just to chat?? Nah!!!

I remember from 2011-2013, I was able to make business with hundreds of people via 2go.

2go helped me achieve most of my online success. This is a reason i still use it uptill date.

Back to the post, You did great job MR. Guru. Nice post you have placed here.

Don't mind them, that's how dey rant anyhow
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 06, 2014
retarded .i kno it all my as
ekitech: nice one bro.
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by dytbabe: 5:18am On Jul 06, 2014
I no see any data base
Picture sef I cannot do
Nna, these ur 5 steps na wa ooo
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by Infoay: 5:22am On Jul 06, 2014
Do you also know that you can be addicted to whatapp?
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by gbaskiboy: 5:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Need further explanation on 4. Thanks
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by justi4jesu(f): 5:46am On Jul 06, 2014
Number 4 is so dry, whats the essence of changing your contacts profile picture....It doesnt sound fun to me.
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by Rapmoney(m): 5:48am On Jul 06, 2014
People spend countless hours on whatsapp, 2go, nimbuzz, pinshare, sharepin, badoo, etc and they have been jobless for over 3 years...what a pity!
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by seedorfg(m): 5:50am On Jul 06, 2014
WhatSapp is gr8 no doubt
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by japhmanuel: 5:54am On Jul 06, 2014
This is good shiiit Guru
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by goodtalk(m): 6:00am On Jul 06, 2014
Nice 1 OP. My best part of your post is my ability to recover old deleted posts.
That's very important bro!

Thanks for shearing!
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by ayoola2002(m): 6:02am On Jul 06, 2014
acidtalk: Do you know you can be jobless for life spending your entire day on whatsapp?

Do you know while you are chatting your life away on whatsapp hundreds of your mate are out there hustling to better their lives.
Acidtalk
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by KelechiAgorua: 6:19am On Jul 06, 2014
if your app keep showing time update and you can't use it, what will you do?
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by wallex1983(m): 6:24am On Jul 06, 2014
acidtalk: Do you know you can be jobless for life spending your entire day on whatsapp?

Do you know while you are chatting your life away on whatsapp hundreds of your mate are out there hustling to better their lives.

Do you know that while you are here on NL reading other people's posts, others are outside there making serious money, even through whatsapp platform?

Do you know that just if you are on NL, just like whatsapp too, only to chat, you are of all men the most idle?

2 Likes

Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by Samsonklin(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2014

Na God go bless ur real MAMA
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by initialize(m): 6:29am On Jul 06, 2014
Do you know you can have 2 phone lines on running simultaneously on whatsapp. Click on this link to get the best phone that support all these functions and many more. https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/octacore-jiayu-g4s-38k-gionee
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by hensben(m): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Ah beg na who sing 'ihe ne me' by tuface?
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by sexylogan(m): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2014

Buhahahaha..... grin grin grin
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by bloodred(f): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2014
@op, not able to do no. 4. Using whatsApp on my iPad mini. Please I need more info on how to go about that. Also post a simpler step on how to activate whatsApp on ipad as I went through a very serious process to achieve that. Somebody might need it. Thanks
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by platz(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2014
we Don hear
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2014
it Great.
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by Dcmg(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2014
Like any fvcking person i meet,men,women,old,young,everytime its the foolish Question of "are you on whatsapp".
Like watin i wan cari that thing do?
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2014
please guys i use samsung galaxy s-5.... I've been encountering problem installing whatsapp to my device...

What do i do?
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by buoye1(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2014
Millions of Nigerian's dnt
Jregz: all this ? who doesn't know this ? what world are you living in ? Mtcheew
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
You this Handcuff!
Who put ya mouth for awa matter?

Mr. Man.. Go and die!!
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by Etizz: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2014
@op... u should go in details if u want us to know it.....if u wanna change someone's profile pics u said after u move d pics to whatsapp on sd card den u overwrite.... How do u overwrite
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2014
Teenage Money:

Well, I see lack of reasoning in you bro..
Do you think everyone who use social networks use them just to chat?? Nah!!!

I remember from 2011-2013, I was able to make business with hundreds of people via 2go.

2go helped me achieve most of my online success. This is a reason i still use it uptill date.

Back to the post, You did great job MR. Guru. Nice post you have placed here.

Sense!!
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by RxObiefule13(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Mrguru:

Lolz... Funny u... Do you Know that whatsapp can be of great advantage to you, in terms of reaching out to audience easily. tongue

Soon I would publish the dos and don'ts of whatsapp messenger smiley
grin
Mrguru:

Lolz... Funny u... Do you Know that whatsapp can be of great advantage to you, in terms of reaching out to audience easily. tongue

Soon I would publish the dos and don'ts of whatsapp messenger smiley
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger by pendusky(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2014
Mrguru: Whatsapp is a great messenger that works as a cross platform mobile messaging app, which allows users to send or exchange SMS to each other with no service charges.

Whatsapp, has covered it's usage to over 500 million active users with billions of messages being sent every day, and over 70% of whatsapp users, are online for daily usage.

Today's stroll, I would highlight the top 5 Things You don't Know about the Whatsapp Messenger.

5 Things You don't Know about the Whatsapp Messenger
1.Do you know you can activate your whatsapp with no sim on your device?
Regarding to some tablet users that makes use of dongle on their device due to no sim slot, it's been comfirmed that whatsapp registration doesn't require sim cards on your device to activate registration.
At normal instict, to have a verified whatsapp account, you've to make clear to them that, you're the rightful owner of that account by slotting your sim into your device to proceed verification. With your sim in your device, your registration process would pass their normal verification procedure, but when your sim isn't in your device, then you would recieve an sms verification code or call verirfication which is another alternative to verifying your whatsapp messenger.
To know more about verification with no sim, check in here.

2.Do you know that you can share files of other format apart from audio and videos?
It's been common to you guys that whatsapp is limited to audios and videos file sharing. Now, you can share other files likePDF, EXE, RAR, APK, and ZIPvia whatsapp. Actually, to perform this fuction, you would need to download cloudsend app on your device, with the cloudsend app, sharing files of other format to whatsapp would be made easy. You just need to link the app with cloudsend dropbox, then allow. Simply share the file to cloudsend and a direct link would be provided in which you can share the link in any messenging platform, then that document, app or file would directly be downloaded by your friends you shared it with.

3.Do you Know that deleted Messages can be recovered?

Normally, whatsapp messenger helps to save all our chats on SD cards, so that we can be on the safer side.
Maybe, due to some reasons, your messages on whatsapp got lost, here are some useful tips to recover them:
Go to whatspp SD >> Card >> Database. In the database, you would see file likemsgstore.db.crypt, which contains all recieved and sent messages, and also file like yyyy-msgstore..dd..db.cryptwould be discovered, which contains messages that was sent in the last seen days. So, what you would simply do, is to open those files with a simple text editor, and you can find and read all messages from there.

4.Do you know that you can change your friends profile picture?
It's a good thing teasing your friends with this weird fact, because you don't actually change their profile pics, but you can fix any profile pics that stands a represntation to that you friends contact on whatsapp.
It's easy, all you need to do is, get an image you'd wish to use for your friends profile pic, then make sure it's resized to 561x561 pixels, and also give a name to the cell number of the whatsapp user (your friend's name) and follow the below procedure:
Save the Image to SD card >> Move to whatsapp >> then profile pics. Then you can simple overwrite your friends previous pics from there.

5.Do you know that you can also create a fake chat conversation on whatsapp?

You want to also tease you friends that you've most celebs contact with you, like Bill gates, Jay-z, Don-jazzy e.t.c. Here's what you would do. Get the whatsapp whatsaid app on your device, and with the app, you get to trick your friends by making up any chat/conversation in any way they would believe through the app.

Source:+ http://www.guruswizard.com/2014/07/5-things-you-dont-know-about-whatsapp.html

OK grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Smartphone Memes That Will Make Your Day / Glo N100 For 1GB Night Plan Valid For 5 Days: How To Activate / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.