Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

If You Are To Have Extraordinary power, Merlin Or Kyle Who Will You Like To Be - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Are To Have Extraordinary power, Merlin Or Kyle Who Will You Like To Be (923 Views)

Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here / Kyle Xy Vs Heroes Vs Smallville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Have Extraordinary power, Merlin Or Kyle Who Will You Like To Be by hibee14eve(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
This have been troublinng my mind for year when i wonder who is better among the two (merlin nd kyle)who will you prefer to be. Though they are on different field but it kind of related. But to my own opinion, i will choose kyle over merlin cos we are no more in ancient and time of myth. But merlin strenght is till very useful but not as kyles own....whats your opinion on this...i go for kyle
Re: If You Are To Have Extraordinary power, Merlin Or Kyle Who Will You Like To Be by nairalife2013(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Both are already jealous of my own power dat superceeds thiers ten times!
Re: If You Are To Have Extraordinary power, Merlin Or Kyle Who Will You Like To Be by 1stola: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
I go choose Merlin o. kyle na mumu
Re: If You Are To Have Extraordinary power, Merlin Or Kyle Who Will You Like To Be by maingwaest(f): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
Merlin ;which mumu kyle?
Re: If You Are To Have Extraordinary power, Merlin Or Kyle Who Will You Like To Be by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
i will choose kyle
i hate merlin with passion. Moreover merlins power can hardly change the world for good or evil
knowledge is power
Re: If You Are To Have Extraordinary power, Merlin Or Kyle Who Will You Like To Be by khanivorous(f): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
With this kind of thought basking and troubling the minds of Nigerian youths, I wonder if there will ever be solution to GLOBAL WARMING, LASTING PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, HIGH LEVEL OF TRIBALISM IN NL politics section
Etc

KYLE xy and MERLIN....#thefutureisdim#

2 Likes

Re: If You Are To Have Extraordinary power, Merlin Or Kyle Who Will You Like To Be by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2014
khanivorous: With this kind of thought basking and troubling the minds of Nigerian youths, I wonder if there will ever be solution to GLOBAL WARMING, LASTING PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, HIGH LEVEL OF TRIBALISM IN NL politics section
Etc

KYLE xy and MERLIN....#thefutureisdim#

Do u seriously need to be negative. The op opened a thread asking which u would like. If u can't answer u should stay clear off it. That's wht I do most times. Must u express ur displeasure for a thread tht doesn't suit u.

How does this thread even affect the happenings in the country? I Seriously smh on how some peolple think. Becos pple are smoking and I don't doesn't mean I should conclude they ve no good to offer.

Lastly madam, what Ave u done to help global warming, happenings in the east as u claim.

BUNCH OF HYPOCRITEs

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Have Extraordinary power, Merlin Or Kyle Who Will You Like To Be by omat20(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
@op i will choose Merlin ooo.most of d words he said are real. I practiced his words and was able to produce fire.buh pls ooo if u wan try am, make sure say u know do am 4 ur house make ur house no catch fire

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Have Extraordinary power, Merlin Or Kyle Who Will You Like To Be by khanivorous(f): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
candygosh:

Do u seriously need to be negative. The op opened a thread asking which u would like. If u can't answer u should stay clear off it. That's wht I do most times. Must u express ur displeasure for a thread tht doesn't suit u.

How does this thread even affect the happenings in the country? I Seriously smh on how some peolple think. Becos pple are smoking and I don't doesn't mean I should conclude they ve no good to offer.

Lastly madam, what Ave u done to help global warming, happenings in the east as u claim.

BUNCH OF HYPOCRITEs

Nothing oooo

I just sit and watch kyle xy and merlin
Re: If You Are To Have Extraordinary power, Merlin Or Kyle Who Will You Like To Be by prof800(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
khanivorous:

Nothing oooo

I just sit and watch kyle xy and merlin
smh... grin

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best 2015 Movies You've Seen So Far? / If Football Were Game Of Thrones (photos) / Nollywood Is Feeding Nigerians RUBBISH, Claims Top Movie Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.