Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,205 members, 7,822,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Just In: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled By MNET - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Just In: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled By MNET (927 Views)

Game Of Thrones Season 6 - Exclusive To Mnet Edge! / hmm / See What Mnet Has Done To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled By MNET by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Popular Television Realityshow, Big Brother Africa (BBA) will not be returning this year due to the inability of the organizers of the show, Africa Magic and Endemol, to get sponsorship for the show.
In an exclusive interview with Manager of Multi Choice Ghana, Anne Sackey,with Razz Newspaper Reporter Mustapha Inusah, she confirmed that they atMulti Choice Ghanahave received notice fromMNETthat this year’s edition of Big Brother Africa will not come off.
She explained thatMNETdid not give them any reasons as to why they will not be doing the Big Brother this year, but then, she personally thinks it’s due to sponsorship constraints. In her words: “They didn’t give us any reason though, but I think it’s mainly because of cash constraints as we all know the show is very expensive to put up”.
Anne Sackeycontinued by saying that since the organizers don’t have a constant annual headline sponsor (s) for the show, it becomes difficult sometimes to get sponsors. “They don’t have fix sponsors on the show. Every year the sponsor changes, sometimes it’s Coca­Cola, sometimes MTN and other companies from Ghana have sponsored before” she said. When interrogated further to give more details on whether this is a publicity stunt or not, she stated thatMNETis a separate company and that they have their target and strategies so until they write to them, she can’t answer any more questions on their behalf.
Re: Just In: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled By MNET by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Best news of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled By MNET by MidnightinParis: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sad news. sad
Re: Just In: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled By MNET by safarigirl(f): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
@charleen94, no source, no front page.....I believe we should all know how NL works by now

And kindly space your post, it looks squeezed and unattractive.
Re: Just In: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled By MNET by haibe(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
safarigirl:
@charleen94, no source, no front page.....I believe we should all know how NL works by now

u dey vex oo undecided
Re: Just In: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled By MNET by haibe(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
kennygee:
Best news of the year.
yea.. best news I have heard that relates to entertainment this year.. I hope its true, I so much hate that programme
Re: Just In: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled By MNET by safarigirl(f): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
haibe:
u dey vex oo undecided
make the OP do the needful.

I wan drop sensible comment, but I no go waste am if this ish no dey reach FP...If you know as I don dey waste comments for threads wey no dey go FP....

There are two of this thread Nd neuther OP thought it wise to put a link of their source or even properly space the write-up. Me vexing would be me opening a third thread and posting a link as well as spacing...but i'm a nice somebody smiley
Re: Just In: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled By MNET by Tos87(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
cool coolso pleasing to hear.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled By MNET by parrotibaba(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
If this is true then it's the best news so far this year

1 Like

Re: Just In: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled By MNET by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
safarigirl:

*Its not like if I create interesting/unique posts on my forum and post it here with a linkback to my forum, that Nairaland mods would post it to homepage.

*Point noted on d post being unattractive
Re: Just In: Big Brother Africa 2015 Cancelled By MNET by GIYAZZ(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2015
WHAT?!!!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Martial Arts Tv Series / Download WWE Roadblock End Of Line(2016) / The Original Mickey And Minnie Mouse Costume In 1939 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.