Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Dominion-new TV Series(continuatioo Of The Movie LEGION) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dominion-new TV Series(continuatioo Of The Movie LEGION) (832 Views)

Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / The Movie Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dominion-new TV Series(continuatioo Of The Movie LEGION) by fijiano202(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dominion is the continuation of the celestial movie LEGION.It portrays the battle of angels.To those who have watched the movie,this tv series starts from the fast forward of 25yrs,the little born 25yrs ago has turn into a grown man with Archangel Micheal as his protector.the battle line has been drawn cos now Archangel Micheal is not only battling with Archangel Gabriel,several other high angels of join Archangel gabriel to destroy humans and their savior...the tv series is in its 3 episode and its been awesome..any war involving angels are always epic and brutal..i will upload trailer later,dont miss out
Re: Dominion-new TV Series(continuatioo Of The Movie LEGION) by Guykhena(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
fijiano202: Dominion is the continuation of the celestial movie LEGION.It portrays the battle of angels.To those who have watched the movie,this tv series starts from the fast forward of 25yrs,the little born 25yrs ago has turn into a grown man with Archangel Micheal as his protector.the battle line has been drawn cos now Archangel Micheal is not only battling with Archangel Gabriel,several other high angels of join Archangel gabriel to destroy humans and their savior...the tv series is in its 3 episode and its been awesome..any war involving angels are always epic and brutal..i will upload trailer later,dont miss out
wow,I really didn't know dominion was the continuation of legion,I guess am gonna start watching it then.

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Disconnected My Account Before The Due Date. / What's Ur Best Series Of Super Stories / O-TOWN - Watch The First Teaser - By AMVCA 2015 Trailblazer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.