Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Shortnes Of Breath And Chest Heavynes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shortnes Of Breath And Chest Heavynes (902 Views)

What Is Bad Breath And How Can I Get Rid Of It? / Bad Breath And Body Odour! / 5 Awesome Tips For Fighting Bad Breath And Improving Your Mouth Condition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shortnes Of Breath And Chest Heavynes by ARUGO: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
AM HAVNG SHORTNES OF BREATH ALONG WITH HEAVY/HAD FEELINGS ARND MY CHEST..ANY ADVICE HERE?
Re: Shortnes Of Breath And Chest Heavynes by ojeota(f): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Please what symptoms are you having because I think am having similar issues.
Re: Shortnes Of Breath And Chest Heavynes by aAK1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
me too o
Re: Shortnes Of Breath And Chest Heavynes by crusader01(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
You all should see a doctor.
Re: Shortnes Of Breath And Chest Heavynes by dunhill26(m): 6:16am On Jul 13, 2014
ARUGO: AM HAVNG SHORTNES OF BREATH ALONG WITH HEAVY/HAD FEELINGS ARND MY CHEST..ANY ADVICE HERE?
before spending big money on a doctor, u need to detoxify your system. u are having this problem as a result of oxidants in your body. you need to take a powerful antioxidant supplements that will get rid those radicals in your system. iv been helping people with this problem. if u care for more info u can get me on whatsapp or call 08183808324, 08136478517

(1) (Reply)

Africans Accuse ‘westerners’ Of Spreading Ebola! / Salt N Water To Cure Ebola Is A Fake News / EBOLA: Health Workers Flee At General Hospital In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.