Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night (30512 Views)

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / Toolz Wears Transparent Attire To Olamide's Concert Last Night (Pics) / Cynthia Morgan Fires Back At Davido On Twitter (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by lobawild: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
cheesy shocked cool
Rwandan girls are certified hawt! And they know how to move. Here are pics from Davido's sold out concert in Kigali yesterday. Can Naija babes really compare to these girls?

http://lobatanafrica.com/hot-pictures-ladies-davidos-rwanda-performance-last-night/

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by bimbaztryzzi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
many 9ja babes ar fyner and hotter

#Team9JA

13 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Lobolintin(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
my gate man daughter fine pass them... Even my neighbour daughter make sense pass them..

10 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by lobawild: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Please name one of our stars who is finer than them? Naija people be truthful o jare

7 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by derrick333(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
lobawild: Please name one of our stars who is finer than them? Naija people be truthful o jare
c question,NA sambisa forest u4rm com?

10 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Burger01(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
bimbaz_tryzzi: many 9ja babes ar fyner and hotter

#Team9JA
Don't mind the Op. The Op no get eyes. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by slimthugchimee(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Naijababes 4eva

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
They are beautiful! Regular beautiful and of course nigerian ladies can compare undecided

The notable thing here is their "natural colour" no bleaching smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
all i c r fulani lookin grls...dey r fine but cnt stand naija babes

7 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Omavik: All ah see are yoruba looking girls,.very ugly, They can't stand Rwandan women
Mmm ¤ ¤ ¤
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin grin Upload the pics na
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
banega: Mmm ¤ ¤ ¤
babes,,,hope am safe??
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by hatux: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Lol cheesy... See that 2nd girl from the left,hahahha!
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by rattlesnake(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
davido round face these ones long face like their president...as if he gave birth to all of em

serial things angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by axortedbabe(f): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
see as hall of dem carry one face lyk say na d same papa born dem...

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by azpekuliar: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Why do they all look like Paul Kagame?
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by lobawild: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ah so Paul Kagame has fathered the entire Rwandan female population. I said name one celeb, nobody has done that. And we are talking. mschew
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Omavik: babes,,,hope am safe??
Your not oh, at least nor on nairaland •
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
banega: Your not oh, at least nor on nairaland •
y
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Enahi(f): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
lobawild: Please name one of our stars who is finer than them? Naija people be truthful o jare
Abeg go siddon jare,nothing fantastic about the girls in d pics u just posted.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Enahi(f): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
Omavik: all i c r fulani lookin grls...dey r fine but cnt stand naija babes
Even our Fulani girls fine pass these ones.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Omavik: y
loolx, M playing with ya sweetie,. Muuuuuaaaaahhhhhh ¤ ¤
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by lobawild: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Any celeb names plzzz, why is it too hard? undecided
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by derrick333(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
lobawild: Any celeb names plzzz, why is it too hard? undecided
r does girls rewanda celeb?well if u riliy needs9jà celeb names?,u can google n serch
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by tellwisdom: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ok what should I do with the pics?? sad

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
I can only agree with the OP for the first & last girls.
The fourth from the left reminds me of one of the girls in Hotel Rwanda.
They are all okay though.
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
banega: loolx, M playing with ya sweetie,. Muuuuuaaaaahhhhhh ¤ ¤
fear cash me nw.....kisses to u too....u good??
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by amnestylaw1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Lobolintin: my gate man daughter fine pass them... Even my neighbour daughter make sense pass them..

E be like say you dey eye your gate man daughter ba? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by G12(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
They look malnourished rather. Nothing compare with my Naija Queens and Princes cool

Enjoy these funny vidz smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vdC0i9uqRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8XZLqIMmw
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Funkybabee(f): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
U this people on this nairaland u are too funny lol but remember God wil see us o, dairis God in anything we are doing
Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
lobawild: cheesy shocked cool
Rwandan girls are certified hawt! And they know how to move. Here are pics from Davido's sold out concert in Kigali yesterday. Can Naija babes really compare to these girls?

http://lobatanafrica.com/hot-pictures-ladies-davidos-rwanda-performance-last-night/

Only HIV AIDS and Sickle Cell patients look like this in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2014

They only have teeth..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Experienced Racism In Beirut - Tobi / Naomi Peller 13th Birthday: Shina Peller Celebrates His Daughter / Wande Coal Goes On Dreads (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.