Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! (3832 Views)

Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! / Beware Of The Fraudster Parading Himself As Osaro Williams Living In London / David Mark- Nigeria’s Senate President As A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by InvertedHammer: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by gab4u: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Funny... After 3 years na now u dey waka cum complain

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by vicadex07(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
You berra get back here and collect your money sharp sharp. E be like say you no need am again sef. Sinccccceeeee angry
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by rattlesnake(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
how can u do business with someone that looks like this sef undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by victor08(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
[size=18pt]Nigerians are becoming less trustworthy and criminal minded. Everybody is looking for Maga to defraud in our offices, banks, churches,business premises, markets and schools.

The guy looks like a professional criminal. Sorry you lost your money that way... but what is more important is for you to learn from the experience otherwise there are more vipers out there to make you cry again.

Long Live Nigeria.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hian such cutey na wa ooo
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by LMAyedun(m): 5:25am On Jul 06, 2014
zeeayinita: Hian such cutey na wa ooo
No be by Cutey ooOh!! undecided
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by bankyblue(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2014
The guy look like a PDP member grin

My guy u don enter one chance be that jor.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by Bright2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
He looks it,don't u see his Suarez front tooth which he defrauded with a sparkling tokumbo reverse light as if his tooth weren't broken. angry angry
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:
No be by Cutey ooOh!! undecided

angry angry angry
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by InvertedHammer: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
gab4u: Funny... After 3 years na now u dey waka cum complain

You think I didn't learn from the experience?

3 years went by fast and the storyline remains the same.

It would have been different if I live there. But since I don't, trust was the only thing I relied on.

And I don't know if trust has been eradicated from Nigeria.

I keep hearing that there are some good people out there. But my question is: How many times do one has to fail before you meet that one good person? That is assuming you have a very deep pocket.

I take the blame. And the blame I take is for daring to TRUST. Are you happy now?

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by yommyuk: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
0p

being there myself
Honest pple are rare in Nigeria, bro
undecided
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by rhames(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
Keeping your vegetable in the care of a goat. Wrong decision bro.Think ahead. grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
InvertedHammer:

You think I didn't learn from the experience?

3 years went by fast and the storyline remains the same.

It would have been different if I live there. But since I don't, trust was the only thing I relied on.

And I don't know if trust has been eradicated from Nigeria.

I keep hearing that there are some good people out there. But my question is: How many times do one has to fail before you meet that one good person? That is assuming you have a very deep pocket.

I take the blame. And the blame I take is for daring to TRUST. Are you happy now?

Take heart guy, you did no wrong by trusting. The shame is on the fraudster.

At least this is a friend? Many overseas have been duped by close relatives at home.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by InvertedHammer: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
/

The car in question:

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by InvertedHammer: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
UPDATE:

I now believe this guy is a member of NL. After I sent out this post yesterday, he called and promised to start paying.

He just deposited N30k into my account and promised to add N20k by tomorrow. This amount is insignificant but this is
unlike him with all the ways he had been avoiding my calls all these years.

I will keep pressuring him until the last kobo is paid. Obviously, some NLers called his numbers that I listed above.
Thanks for doing that.

I will keep posting updates on this issue when available

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
InvertedHammer: UPDATE:

I now believe this guy is a member of NL. After I sent out this post yesterday, he called and promised to start paying.

He just deposited N30k into my account and promised to add N20k by tomorrow. This amount is insignificant but this is

I will keep pressuring him until the last kobo is paid. Obviously, some NLers called his numbers that I listed above.
Thanks for doing that.

Niceness.

DO NOT relent or succumb to plea until all outstanding monies are recovered.

This is a strong message to dubious characters. We are in an internet age now and you will be exposed.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by donem: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
rattlesnake: how can u do business with someone that looks like this sef undecided undecided undecided
Dont tell me the fraud star looks like an illuminati. grin
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by victor08(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Use POLICE, ARMY AND LAWYERS TO threaten him
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2014
InvertedHammer: UPDATE:

Thanks for doing that.

Never will I trust anyone in nigeria again. Was duped 2 million Naira by a very good friend. I came to nigeria to get my money and it's all cock and bull story. Hopefully, the guy will pay you back . We all learn from our mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by babestella: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Funny, how people can get with someone's cash. Integrity issues.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by born2boink(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
vicadex07: You berra get back here and collect your money sharp sharp. E be like say you no need am again sef. Sinccccceeeee angry
make him forget his car for now because fear of Ebola no go let him step in naija till further notice because the way oyinbo go take dey broadcast the ebola, dem go think the say the whole west africa dey infected
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by android666: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2014
victor08: [size=18pt]Nigerians are becoming less trustworthy and criminal minded. Everybody is looking for Maga to defraud in our offices, banks, churches,business premises, markets and schools.

The guy looks like a professional criminal. Sorry you lost your money that way... but what is more important is for you to learn from the experience otherwise there are more vipers out there to make you cry again.

Long Live Nigeria.[/size]
[b][/b]
Sadly but true.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster In Abuja!!! by android666: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2014
Everybody will come out and condemn,na which people come be the scammers,kidnappers and armed robber

9 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry (regd Leather Interior) Drop Light @ N550k / Thread closed / 1997 Toyota 4runner For Sale: Standing Proud.....SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.