Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531536 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2014
For Sale:

HP G72 Laptop
Intel Pentium Dual Core
17.3 LED Widescreen
320GB HD
4GB RAM
Wireless
DVD
Webcam
Windows 7

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2014
For Sale :
Asus Laptop with 15.6 LED Widescreen
Intel Pentium Dual Core
320GB HD
4GB RAM
HDMI
Webcam
Wireless
Windows 7
DVD Burner

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2014
We want to appreciate all clients customers through out Nigeria and Ghana. We are looking for more ways to improve our services. Our shipping services will take a new dimension in the new month of September. All delayed items will be in the hands of our clients before the middle of September. In fact one shipment is due to be released tomorrow.

TODAY'S BONUS
First person to make a payment today -will get this free brand new Video Recorder with camera. 100% free.

First laptop order from our inventory gets this IBM X40 (Lenovo) Laptop for free-just pay 3500 for shipping.

Please dont forget that we cannot pick up any items from Minneapolis Craigslist until Monday. From today to Saturday-please visit

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org

Its the city of Milwaukee in the state of Wisconsin-about 5 hours drive from where we are in the state of Minnesota. Its like Lagos to Enugu.

Many people have already found good deals there.

Free Laptop Draw
Our free laptop draw holds this Monday September 1st. Winners have to be our clients. If a non client wins-we will offer the person a consolation prize. Our previous winners have been mostly non clients and we feel this is not fair to those who are patronizing our products and services. To participate-please register on our website nairavault.com

Super Bonanza

To mark the beginning of the last 4 months of the year and the ember months-we will be having a massive sale on Monday. Check this thread and our website.

Labor Day
Monday is labor day-America's equivalent of May Day. Check websites like bestbuy.com, microcenter.com and walmart.com for super deals on brand new items.

Wishing everyone a super day.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2014
@lagtech, what is happening, jimmy said no pick from the usps
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2014
confluence: @lagtech, what is happening, jimmy said no pick from the usps

Same thing I told you last week and yesterday sir-pick up is Wed/Thur. Jimmy will be sent the money today. Increment of 8k to 50k na serious money matter sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2014
lagtech: All delayed items will be in the hands of our clients before the middle of September. In fact one shipment is due to be released tomorrow.
Lagtech, I hope the pickup dates U released early this week(Saturday-monday) still stands? I don't understand why just one shipment will be released 2moro.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2014
@lagtech, you know i have have kept my cool for a long time now,you promise last week friday,saturday, later you said monday/tuesday, now it is thurday/ or may be nextweek monday again

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2014
confluence: @lagtech, you know i have have kept my cool for a long time now,you promise last week friday,saturday, later you said monday/tuesday, now it is thurday/ or may be nextweek monday again

Bro this is not about keeping your cool. Your minis have been with customs for over 2 weeks. We have been paying them 8k previously-from no where they asked us to pay 50k. N50,000.
Do i just go and get the N50,000 and pay them like that? I have explained this to you time after time. I cant borrow the 50k-I have to work for it and then pay and write it as 42k loss. What more do you want me to do?
This is not the first time you are ordering from us-nor is it the first time we are delivering.
You called me on the phone 2 days ago and I called you back. We spoke for almost 15 minutes. I specifically told you the same thing I am telling you now-so what is with coming to post here that you have been keeping your cool for a long time. You agreed with me on the phone -why are you suddenly saying something else now? This is strange.
If your minis had come through standard shipping they would just have arrived last week.The only reason they came 3 weeks ago is because we shipped them through USPS without charging you extra for it.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by CoolKizzy(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2014
oga Lag, I didn't see your mail as promised.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jadajada: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2014
madridfc: Lagtech, I hope the pickup dates U released early this week(Saturday-monday) still stands? I don't understand why just one shipment will be released 2moro.
i hope so.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Adinije(f): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2014
chicago.craigslist.org/chc/sys/4635740492.html Lag what's the cost of picking up this item
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Adinije: chicago.craigslist.org/chc/sys/4635740492.html Lag what's the cost of picking up this item
Lagtech don sleep. grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2014
lagtech:

Ok-please check your email.
no E-mail yet
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2014
@Lagtech, what am i suppose to do now, to continue to wait forever? People whom i purchase this mini before them long long time ago have all receive theirs, but why me
I told you my problem regarding my house rent and office that is about to laspe, i have so many laptops with you can 't get any to sale to pay my bills
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2014
@ lagtech you did not respond to my mail?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2014
confluence: @Lagtech, what am i suppose to do now, to continue to wait forever?
bros.. Forever keh?.. He said today (thursday) then pick ups will be friday. Lets wait a little na. My items are there too..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2014
@Nostalgia21, we have been on this issue for some time now, i just wanted something i can sell to liquidate some outstanding bills hanging on my neck
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Ogborokiri(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2014
Boss abeg take am easy everytin go soon dey good jst a little patience
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2014
confluence: @Nostalgia21, we have been on this issue for some time now, i just wanted something i can sell to liquidate some outstanding bills hanging on my neck
yes.. I understand.. I'm sure in no time it'l will be ressolved.oga lagtech has given us his word..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2014
Adinije: chicago.craigslist.org/chc/sys/4635740492.html Lag what's the cost of picking up this item

my dear Chicago far small...I doubt its his jurisdiction.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
lagtech: For Sale:

HP G72 Laptop
Intel Pentium Dual Core
17.3 LED Widescreen
320GB HD
4GB RAM
Wireless
DVD
Webcam
Windows 7
@Lagtech, can you ACER laptop of something like this with 15 inches 2-3 hrs battery
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lkdolz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
I paid in 30k this morning, pls confirm and send my free laptop n camera. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
lagtech: For Sale:

HP G72 Laptop
Intel Pentium Dual Core
17.3 LED Widescreen
320GB HD
4GB RAM
Wireless
DVD
Webcam
Windows 7

boss, has the external hard disks arrived in lagos, i want to pay cash and take it cos am bout selling my laptop so i need to do an urgent backup of files and documents.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2014

Chicago is like 3 hours to and fro from Milwaukee- if the deal is super sweet and you can pay for the commission-maybe I can go. But what we would charge for this item might be too much.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
confluence: @Lagtech, what am i suppose to do now, to continue to wait forever? People whom i purchase this mini before them long long time ago have all receive theirs, but why me
I told you my problem regarding my house rent and office that is about to laspe, i have so many laptops with you can 't get any to sale to pay my bills

Bro-your posts are wrong. I I have never been rude to any customer in my life. But this is getting TOO MUCH.
While trying not to sound inconsiderate-what do I have to do with your rent and office-? You posts are making this business look bad. reputation.
I find it hard to understand what you mean by "you have so many laptops with me"? Anyone reading this will think that I am holding your laptops down. Right now you have dozens of laptops THAT YOU HAVE NOT PAID SHIPPING FOR-if you pay for shipping-why wont I ship?
Every week-you have been sending laptops from ebay to our office-for which you have not paid any comission to us for nor paid for shipping to Naija. Your laptops are piling up-yet we are not charging you for demurage or storage. You have laptops that have been in out office for over 2 months.
This is exactly what I told you on the phone 2 days ago-I think sometimes you just wake up and if you are in a bad mood or have some money issues-your mind just comes to Lagtech and you come to the thread to attack me. This is the same way we were going back on forth on August 9th on the thread. You came to the thread that day to say that you had paid me 4 months ago for recycle laptops and that I was tying your money down. I had to come here to tell you that that was wrong as 4 months before then we had not even started this business-so how could you have paid me 4 months ago and in reality
-You had just paid 7 weeks before
-The recycle deal had been concluded and you were aware of it.
In the same outburst you claimed you were not owing money-and we were arguing back and forth. Eventually you stopped saying you were not owing.

Yet you did not come back to the thread to acknowledge that you were wrong.

Sir this has to stop.

I am always curious as to why people who have my phone number, who have my email, who have my bbm, who send me emails and messages every day-suddenly come to the thread to complain and in some cases lie. If it was a case of you not been able to get across to me, or me refusing to give you your money or item-I would understand. Since this is not the case-then I have to concluded that there is some agenda. And then when people make such accusations-we suddenly see 3 likes, 5 likes. What are the likes for? The lies.

Plan your business better bro as we are also planning our business better too.

We are not here to destroy people's business-but to help their business grow. When you come here to say what is not true or file accusations that can be easily resolved in private-then I see it as an attack against my business.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
busky101: boss, has the external hard disks arrived in lagos, i want to pay cash and take it cos am bout selling my laptop so i need to do an urgent backup of files and documents.

No-they arrive in 2 weeks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
lkdolz: I paid in 30k this morning, pls confirm and send my free laptop n camera. Thanks

Confirmed sir. Free laptop is yours. Just pay shipping. But @Ogborokiri was the first to pay today 9.17am-so he gets the camera.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
madridfc: Lagtech, I hope the pickup dates U released early this week(Saturday-monday) still stands? I don't understand why just one shipment will be released 2moro.

Most pick ups-yes.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
crudedude:

my dear Chicago far small...I doubt its his jurisdiction.

Might be possible if the deal is sweet as we operating in Milwaukee for the rest of the week-which is 1 hour 30 minutes drive one way to Chicago.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nostalgia21:
bros.. Forever keh?.. He said today (thursday) then pick ups will be friday. Lets wait a little na. My items are there too..

Your patience is appreciated. Money has been sent to Jimmy. He will pick up.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
kentochi: @ lagtech you did not respond to my mail?

Sorry-na sleep.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
completey:
no E-mail yet

I sent the email almost 6 hours ago.

The money you sent does not cover both items-but will do the second one in about 1 hour. Please send the balance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.