Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,641 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (549570 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by biz2get(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
confluence: @lagtech, i do not have the luxury of time and patience to type and reply you .
kiss
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by TopSpot: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lagtech, I am still expecting your update. How far now? it is getting too late. What is really the condition of the laptop?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Debdanjay: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
@lagtech you are doing a great job here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Olaoladimeji(m): 12:25am On Aug 29, 2014
@lagtech though I've not had the opportunity of buying anything from you but yet am addicted to your thread. I feel happy and gladden when I see someone humble and business oriented as you. The sky indeed is your starting point. Don't change. Be focus and soon you'll have the world in your graps. Looking forward to start doing business with you soon.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:17am On Aug 29, 2014
Olaoladimeji: @lagtech though I've not had the opportunity of buying anything from you but yet am addicted to your thread. I feel happy and gladden when I see someone humble and business oriented as you. The sky indeed is your starting point. Don't change. Be focus and soon you'll have the world in your graps. Looking forward to start doing business with you soon.

Thank you sir. We hope to see you on board soon!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:21am On Aug 29, 2014
TopSpot: Lagtech, I am still expecting your update. How far now? it is getting too late. What is really the condition of the laptop?
The Dell Laptop?
Condition: Repaired-Hard drive installed with Windows 7.
Status: shipped. Pick up expected. Pick up date to be confirmed in a few days.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 2:29am On Aug 29, 2014
mroluway:
For Sale:

HP G72 Laptop
Intel Pentium Dual Core
17.3 LED Widescreen
320GB HD
4GB RAM
Wireless
DVD
Webcam
Windows 7

Can i pay 30k first thing tomorrow morning, how long does the battery take to backup
Yes you can pay. Email me for account details. Laptop is in very good condition. Battery is ok-but not new.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 2:37am On Aug 29, 2014
lagtech:

We got our first car order today by a Nairalander who saw a 2004 Honda for $1500. We hope for a successful transaction.

Pls throw more light on the car. Did u buy it frm a website like copart.com or u just went to a dealer and physically bought the car. Also how much does shipping and clearing cost? How long will it take to reach Nigeria. My friend wants honda 2005 ie End of discussion with leather seats a clean one. His budget is 900k will this be enough for everything including your commission? Also how much is your commission ? ABEG POST PICS OO Sorry for the plenty questions oo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 2:44am On Aug 29, 2014
I contacted oga jimmy pickup today. Thanks, and please try replying my email sir.

Thank you o oga lagtech
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 3:05am On Aug 29, 2014
vivaciouzz: its saying dat I can't continue to d next page ie confirmation of coupon
If its a geographically restricted coupon-maybe its because your IP address is in Naija.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 4:09am On Aug 29, 2014
@lagtech, am not here to run you down, i did not know you from anywhere ,why should i bring your business down, i have conducted business with you running into hundreds of thousand, i have benefited from you regarding this laptop business, the bulk of the laptop that i buy from ebay that arrive your address is a result of a website that automate buying from ebay which i have been trying to stop and disconnect it, .reason why i instist on those mini is that expect two of the mini to have arrived ealier, you did not tell me custom held them, you did not tell me they where shipped via usps not until 10days ago, you now told me they where seized by custom, and i have been contacting jimmy alteast for update, he will tell me no show, the other time we talked about it he even jokinly requested if i could raise the 50k to clear the items, but am still surprise at your outbusrt against me, reason why i called you last week was when i complain to jimmy regarding the delay he ask me to call you and i told him i do not have your phone no and forwaded it to me,
I have done business in the past with a nairalander based in the Uk that i lost over 500k before what did i do ,did i put knife to his neck, No. I found yo u to be commited and honest and willing to assit people in online importation. Why should i bring someone who help me source for laptop at chealp price down for what reason
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 29, 2014
Hello lagtech,this is stan from bbm,the western union guy ..please what is your zip code for receiving the funds
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2014
tooltip: Hello lagtech,this is stan from bbm,the western union guy ..please what is your zip code for receiving the funds

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2014
confluence: @lagtech, am not here to run you down, i did not know you from anywhere ,why should i bring your business down, i have conducted business with you running into hundreds of thousand, i have benefited from you regarding this laptop business, the bulk of the laptop that i buy from ebay that arrive your address is a result of a website that automate buying from ebay which i have been trying to stop and disconnect it, .reason why i instist on those mini is that expect two of the mini to have arrived ealier, you did not tell me custom held them, you did not tell me they where shipped via usps not until 10days ago, you now told me they where seized by custom, and i have been contacting jimmy alteast for update, he will tell me no show, the other time we talked about it he even jokinly requested if i could raise the 50k to clear the items, but am still surprise at your outbusrt against me, reason why i called you last week was when i complain to jimmy regarding the delay he ask me to call you and i told him i do not have your phone no and forwaded it to me,
I have done business in the past with a nairalander based in the Uk that i lost over 500k before what did i do ,did i put knife to his neck, No. I found yo u to be commited and honest and willing to assit people in online importation. Why should i bring someone who help me source for laptop at chealp price down for what reason

We committed to seeing your business succeed sir.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2014
goldtooth:

Pls throw more light on the car. Did u buy it frm a website like copart.com or u just went to a dealer and physically bought the car. Also how much does shipping and clearing cost? How long will it take to reach Nigeria. My friend wants honda 2005 ie End of discussion with leather seats a clean one. His budget is 900k will this be enough for everything including your commission? Also how much is your commission ? ABEG POST PICS OO Sorry for the plenty questions oo

It was a nairalander who found it on Craigslist-we are checking it today.

Shipping from Minnesota is about N165,000. SUVs a bit more.

Clearing for vehicles that are pre 2002 is about 350k. After 2002-it increases by year. But it seems Naija customs has just increased this.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2014
Adinije: LLNP to #team Lagtech n Jimmy. More power to ur elbow. I just received my mini today in Onitsha courtesy of lagtech n Jimmy. Though I have not explore it but I must confess its clean. Una well done

We are happy to hear that.
jokolly: oga lagtech please reply to my mail

I hope I have replied.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2014
Ogborokiri: Oga lag hope u got my mail about d payment of dis morning is for d agency

Yes sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2014
moris01: Oga lagtech pls confirm payment by benjamin

I am not sure who Benjamin is. Please send a mail.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2014
kentochi:
do respond when you wake up.

I replied about 5 of your mails today. Please send any that I have not replied.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:14am On Aug 29, 2014
Debdanjay: @lagtech you are doing a great job here

Thank you sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2014
cutisman50: i collected my item this morning and it is working perfectly, how i wish i can upload d pic but i'm sorry i'm so busy now......
@lagtech i'm in short of words i don't know how to express my gratitude now but i pray that God will reward u abundantly and give u more grace, i'm not forgeting jimmy for his rapid response.infact thnk u all and God bless u...
S-H-A-L-L-O-M !!!!!!!!!

Thankyou for your business sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2014
caius: oga lagtech how much for this to land naija http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/sys/4641169271.html
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/syd/4641181893.html or possibly from your inventory a client needs one by next week

N36,550 for each one to Naija.

We may be able to get the dv6000 for your for 30k-but earliest arrival is August 20th.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2014
@lagtech

I guess my own mini will be part of d items dat will be cleared frm usps today?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2014
Good morning everyone.

Sorry for the late replies of emails and bbm message on Thursday.

We will be operating from the city of Milwaukee in the state of Wisconsin for the next 2 days. Please check

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/

for all your Craigslist deals during this period.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2014
Sweet deal
milwaukee.craigslist.org/sys/4634667115.html ,
milwaukee.craigslist.org/sys/4641723272.html
milwaukee.craigslist.org/mob/4641916517.html
milwaukee.craigslist.org/mob/4641971321.html
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2014
lagtech: Good morning everyone.

Sorry for the late replies of emails and bbm message on Thursday.

We will be operating from the city of Milwaukee in the state of Wisconsin for the next 2 days. Please check

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/

for all your Craigslist deals during this period.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
please what's your address sir, need to update my ebay profile
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2014
VERY IMPORTANT

Let us all stop requesting for Lagtech address, it is very wrong. It is easy to buy a virtual address, or use a friend's or relative address in the USA. I have said my own O.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Negro1: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2014
lagtech Ebola no dey catch person via email na, u dey fear to reply my mails?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Vstuffs(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2014
Negro1: lagtech Ebola no dey catch person via email na, u dey fear to reply my mails?
lol

U never heard of e-ebola......
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2014
ResourceMan: VERY IMPORTANT

Let us all stop requesting for Lagtech address, it is very wrong. It is easy to buy a virtual address, or use a friend's or relative address in the USA. I have said my own O.
I don't get Ur point sire, we shud stop sending items to lagtech's address??
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.