Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531944 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=NnamdiN]hopefully lagtech might meet the seller in person and then choose for us. I sent him a mail regarding the tvs. Specifically the 32" LG led tvs[/quote

Have you emailed the seller.
Try and do so from you end and I will do from mine as well. How many are you trying to buy?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Some Items are ready for pick up.

Shipper B has confirmed pick up and. Jimmy will contact those with packages on Sunday/Monday and pick up will be Tuesday morning in Iyana Ipaja.

Shipper A is expected to call tomorrow-if they do-pick up will be Monday in Ikeja. Owners of those items will be contacted on Sunday.

Shipper C is pending.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gbemiga1(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2014
lagtech: Mr Gbenga-your items came in today (Friday).
TV and some sort of electronic gadget-maybe a mixer.
sir, do you mean my own gbemiga?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Damolux01: Nice deals...If we buy in bulk...He should give us for that price. Let's see if anyone is interested bro. Will need like 2-3 piece.
I'm interested. One piece
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gianttravels: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2014
lagtech: Operation Kill & Go

Nigeria's 25th anniversary in 1985 is the most vivid in my memory. I was a young boy then-just returned from England where I was in primary school and came to Nigeria to continue. My impression of Nigeria formulated by elders was of a country less than England so I my young mind was greatly moved by the pictures of Buhari and Idiagbon that I saw on the TV-they looked so impressive and already a boy scout in England -I began to dream dreams of a great Nigeria. I was awestruck by the fear of the military duo which made people queue up at bus stops, not throw garbage from moving vehicles even on the expressway-they became my new heroes. I remember the couple who was not allowed to marry at the registry because they could not recite the national anthem and the General who was told to go and queue when he wanted to go to the front at the bank.
And as the 25th Independence anniversary moved closer-there were those powerful jingles on NTA - "Nigeria is 25-the odds we have survived....arise salute the nation...." and " Nigeria is 25-ring the bells...." Songs I have never forgotten-29 years after. It was also that period that the 1st Golden Eaglest won the U17 world cup-real Under 17 boys. And Sunny Okosun's " Which Way Nigeria" Of course that dream was cut short.
And the then the 43rd anniversary 2003 -for some reason there was so much hope patriotism in the air. Maybe because it was the first civilian to civilian hand over. period. For a brief moment-there was hope again.

As Nigeria in the midst of troubles and tribulations prepares to celebrate the 54th anniversary on October 1st 2014-we invite you to " Kill and Go". Not the mopol kill and go-but killing economic stagnancy and poverty by creating wealth.

-This week and next week -we are shipping more laptops than we have shipped in the last 5 months combined. You will be able to come and "Pick and Go" Pick up laptops at special discounts from Jimmy and some selected agents at very low prices. Also phones, tablets and other items.
-Watch out for a very special announcement on Monday September 29th and check our advert in the Guardian Newspapers.
-By October 1st-our shipping would have been perfected-and no more backlogs and extended delays.

We thank all our loyal and patient customers and apologise where we may have gone wrong.

Flash Drives have arrived.
Please don't forget to pick your free flash drives. We expect to pick up between today and next week. Just waiting for the call from our 3 shippers.

Anthony A
Kolawole S

bidexluv

Abdul
AGEMO F
Adewunmi Os
Aderohunmu O
Victor A
Ikenna O
Okoye K
Aminu I
Omiyale k
Eugene
Slimjoe007
Orisayomi S
Akindoyin S
Prince Seun
Esezobor S
Crudedude
Ogunla J
1000 COMPUTERZ
Dammy F
Ochebaby

Free External Hard Drives and Free Laptops to

Justice Otuya and 2 past winners-will be available October 4th.

Agents -this is our weekend.

Shipping Update
6 boxes of items have arrived-we are just waiting for pick up calls from the shippers.
3 other boxes on the way.
All items shipped today.

As soon as a shipper calls Jimmy-he will contact you and pick up will be the next day. One location is Ikeja. Other is Iyana Ipaja. Third is Shomolu (Handled by Doris).

Sales Today
Free 8gb Emtech Flash Drive for First 2 comments after mine.
Dell Inspiron 1150 Laptop-Pentium 4. FREE. 3k shipping by sea (ships October 3rd). 8K by air cargo (laptop is heavy). Ships Sept 24th.

Dell Latitude D530 Laptop (Core 2 Duo) 3GB RAM-120GB Hard Drive-15 Inch Screen---21k (Already Shipped).
HP G7----17.3---Webcam---320GB HD HD---4GB RAM------------38K (Ships 25th)
HP Compaq nc8230 Laptop (Pentium M) 2gb ram-60gb HD-----15.4" Widescreen-DVD---------15K (Ships 25TH)
Gateway Convertible Tablet Laptop 2GB RAM--15.4' Widescreen-Wireless------20K

Oga lagtech....dont for get me oo(recording camera)compesation
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2014
lagtech: Some Items are ready for pick up.

Shipper B has confirmed pick up and. Jimmy will contact those with packages on Sunday/Monday and pick up will be Tuesday morning in Iyana Ipaja.

Shipper A is expected to call tomorrow-if they do-pick up will be Monday in Ikeja. Owners of those items will be contacted on Sunday.

Shipper C is pending.
please sir, have you call the nokia lumia seller. I negotiated $100 with him
minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/mob/4665243532.html
I also need pictures of the available core i3 please send them to my mail sir..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Walexwal: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2014
Jogbojogbo:

Am in....

I need 2 of this......
. Need one too
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2014
lagtech:

Very good laptop at a very good price.
Thanks Boss. Market don start be that. Thank God my stock is coming in next week, so I can afford to let this one go at this rate.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Southboy(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2014
lagtech:

Yes-its yours. We will get it to you.
please I will need to know when and how so i can make arrangements
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2014
lagtech: Some Items are ready for pick up.

Shipper C is pending.
Paid 20k into Ur account some mins ago.
Do check Ur mail.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2014
lagtech:

N12,235.

pls help me to get 2 of it... I'll make payment of 24k on monday morming
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2014
E be like say Lagtech no do any CL pick ups yesterday (friday)
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by muideeno(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Jogbojogbo:

Am in....

I need 2 of this......
. Am in too, I need 1pc. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Southboy(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2014
confluence: @LAGTECH, HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO CHECK YOUR INVENTORY TO KNOW WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE TOSHIBA YOU SENT ME, PLEASE CHECK WHEN WILL MY OWN TOSHIBA L505 SHIP OR WHERE IS IT. NAWA OOO I NEVER GET ANY FREE GIFT SINCE THREE MONTHS NOW, THE ONLY FLASH DRIVE I SHOULD HAVE FROM JIMMY WAS MISSING FROM THE ITEMS. THERE RES GOD OOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked
Hello Confluence, am d owner of d Toshiba laptop L455 with U. All am asking is that u let me knw wen its been returned so i collect it. Are U in lag?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=lagtech][/quote]no response from him yet. To get the tvs for 100 by air, how much should the tvs cost?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by westwinds: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2014
I need 3 pcs of the tv.... let us know the way forward oooo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Morning guys, we now have a new group tagged 'LED TV GROUP' We are trying to get 32LG down to Lag for $100. Let's see how it goes. @Lagtech, @Nnamdi, @damolux01 and others are working on this project. If anyone is interested. Please state the number of piece you need so we can know our bearing. Here's the link to the TVs. http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ele/4626811892.html Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Debdanjay: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
lagtech: Mr Gbenga-your items came in today (Friday).
TV and some sort of electronic gadget-maybe a mixer.
thanks so much, i appreciate, can you pls help me put the TV on for me to see. What is the shipping cost?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2014
@NnamdiN - 2 pieces.
@damolux01 - 2 pieces.
@Opeyemi5 - 1 piece.
@CoolKizzy - 1 piece.
@Kentochi - 1 piece.
@Alphaoscar - 1 piece.
@ariyebaba - 2 pieces.
@jogbojogbo - 2 pieces.
@gbemiga1 - 2 pieces.
@blaxx - 1 piece.
@Walexwal - 1 piece.
@muideeno - 1 piece.
@westwinds - 3 pieces. Let me know if there's any addition. Please don't forget to state the number of pieces by simply quoting this post. Thanks!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by stechi(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2014
Damolux01: Morning guys, we now have a new group tagged 'LED TV GROUP' We are trying to get 32LG down to Lag for $100. Let's see how it goes. @Lagtech, @Nnamdi, @damolux01 and others are working on this project. If anyone is interested. Please state the number of piece you need so we can know our bearing. Here's the link to the TVs. http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ele/4626811892.html Thanks.

2pieces

Can I also indicate on other items like the Tablets and PC Monitors?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coolted(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2014
Damolux01: @NnamdiN - 2 pieces.
@damolux01 - 2 pieces.
@Opeyemi5 - 1 piece.
@CoolKizzy - 1 piece.
@Kentochi - 1 piece.
@Alphaoscar - 1 piece.
@ariyebaba - 2 pieces.
@jogbojogbo - 2 pieces.
@gbemiga1 - 2 pieces.
@blaxx - 1 piece.
@Walexwal - 1 piece.
@muideeno - 1 piece.
@westwinds - 3 pieces. Let me know if there's any addition. Please don't forget to state the number of pieces by simply quoting this post. Thanks!

reserve 1pc for me
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by amosade30(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2014
I want 1pc and is d $100 d total landing cost to naija?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by amosade30(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2014
@damolux01 - 2 pieces.
@Opeyemi5 - 1 piece.
@CoolKizzy - 1 piece.
@Kentochi - 1 piece.
@Alphaoscar - 1 piece.
@ariyebaba - 2 pieces.
@jogbojogbo - 2 pieces.
@gbemiga1 - 2 pieces.
@blaxx - 1 piece.
@Walexwal - 1 piece.
@muideeno - 1 piece.
1pc
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dunkem21(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2014
ResourceMan:
Thanks Boss. Market don start be that. Thank God my stock is coming in next week, so I can afford to let this one go at this rate.

Please, Give me this laptop for N16k.
I take God beg you.
Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2014
stechi:

2pieces

Can I also indicate on other items like the Tablets and PC Monitors?
Noted bro. This is strictly for LED tv. Try and discuss that with lagtech sir!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dunkem21(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2014
Damolux01: How many pieces...we're no three(3) in number...cool.
Am in o. Two pieces needed.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femadesh(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2014
@damolux01 - 2 pieces.
@Opeyemi5 - 1 piece.
@CoolKizzy - 1 piece.
@Kentochi - 1 piece.
@Alphaoscar - 1 piece.
@ariyebaba - 2 pieces.
@jogbojogbo - 2 pieces.
@gbemiga1 - 2 pieces.
@blaxx - 1 piece.
@Walexwal - 1 piece.
@muideeno - 1 piece.

Am in for one piece
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ib4ola(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2014
Damolux01: Morning guys, we now have a new group tagged 'LED TV GROUP' We are trying to get 32LG down to Lag for $100. Let's see how it goes. @Lagtech, @Nnamdi, @damolux01 and others are working on this project. If anyone is interested. Please state the number of piece you need so we can know our bearing. Here's the link to the TVs. http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/ele/4626811892.html Thanks.

1pc
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Damolux01(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
@NnamdiN - 2 pieces.
@damolux01 - 2 pieces.
@Opeyemi5 - 1 piece.
@CoolKizzy - 1 piece.
@Kentochi - 1 piece.
@Alphaoscar - 1 piece.
@ariyebaba - 2 pieces.
@jogbojogbo - 2 pieces.
@gbemiga1 - 2 pieces.
@blaxx - 1 piece.
@Walexwal - 1 piece.
@muideeno - 1 piece.
@westwinds - 3 pieces.
@stechi - 2 pieces.
@Coolted - 1 piece.
@amosade30 1 piece.
@dunkem21 - 2 pieces.
@femadesh - 1 piece.
@ib4ola - 1 piece.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Foxie: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
@damolux01 - 2 pieces.
@Opeyemi5 - 1 piece.
@CoolKizzy - 1 piece.
@Kentochi - 1 piece.
@Alphaoscar - 1 piece.
@ariyebaba - 2 pieces.
@jogbojogbo - 2 pieces.
@gbemiga1 - 2 pieces.
@blaxx - 1 piece.
@Walexwal - 1 piece.
@muideeno - 1 piece.
1 piece please
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Funpeter: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
@damolux01 - 2 pieces.
@Opeyemi5 - 1 piece.
@CoolKizzy - 1 piece.
@Kentochi - 1 piece.
@Alphaoscar - 1 piece.
@ariyebaba - 2 pieces.
@jogbojogbo - 2 pieces.
@gbemiga1 - 2 pieces.
@blaxx - 1 piece.
@Walexwal - 1 piece.
@muideeno - 1 piece.
Boss one piece.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
@damolux01 - 2 pieces.
@Opeyemi5 - 1 piece.
@CoolKizzy - 1 piece.
@Kentochi - 2 pieces
@Alphaoscar - 1 piece.
@ariyebaba - 2 pieces.
@jogbojogbo - 2 pieces.
@gbemiga1 - 2 pieces.
@blaxx - 1 piece.
@Walexwal - 1 piece.
@muideeno - 1 piece.
@westwinds - 3 pieces.
@stechi - 2 pieces.
@Coolted - 1 piece.
@amosade30 1 piece.
@dunkem21 - 2 pieces.
@femadesh - 1 piece.
@ib4ola - 1 piece.
kentochi 2 pcs. Modified

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.