Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (549105 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by opestein: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2014
ResourceMan:
@ Lagtech

It is 2 months now and I am yet to get my agency order, I cant sell any of the 5 laptops you sent initially because they all have issues. I am running out of patience "BIG TIME".
Lagtech, make sure I get all my items for agency and my 3 laptops for sea shipping before the end of this month, because that is the time my patience will finally run out.
I second this, shipment is very very slow. Avnt pickup items which oga lagtech said he has shipped two weeKs ago

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 6:55am On Oct 25, 2014
confluence:
I have been away for my Anty burial, oga lagtech, how far now any pick up for me?

Confluence, take heart she is resting with the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2014
@Resourceman, thanks, can i have your email addy?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2014
confluence:
@Resourceman, thanks, can i have your email addy?

adinosway (at) ovi.com

remove that (at).

Or just PM me.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2014
@Resourceman, thanks
Or just flash me on zero eight zero three six nine one nine five six will call you
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by blaxx: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2014
madridfc:
I surf tru the site, bid on any auction I like, and pay with my access bank visa card, or paypal, whichever way I choose.,
I ship using via a freight forwarding company, thus I use the company's details when registering
and how long did it take Thanks I get my items between 4-7days after shipping.
Dude, lemme chat privately with you. Gimme a medium.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2014
@Resourceman, just send you an email now
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2014
lagtech:
Emails and Messages being replied at the moment.

I sent you mail.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2014
confluence:
@Resourceman, thanks
Or just flash me on zero eight zero three six nine one nine five six will call you

Ok, I will do that now. Number not complete, missing one item.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ib4ola(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2014
If your package have not being deliverd after 2weeks and u are complaing then does of us that have 2 months dealy should be shouting.. Any way am not finding this funny anymore.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by coruso(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2014
lagtech:

Yes.

It will ship to Nigeria the Wednesday after it arrives. Price may be like N1500-not sure until I know the size.
its a 5200mah
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Chibenze(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2014
lagtech:

Is this MainManBenji? If yes-thats the exact same mini we sent you.

If this is not MainMan-Oga Lateef got this for about $50 from shopgoodwill I think before other costs-so total to Naija is likely about 15K.
so if i pay 15k i will get a good one wit adaptor and a good battery?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tjmc: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2014
i want to register on shopgoodwill but they are not sendin confirmation code. I used my nigerian address
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crestweon(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2014
I have been badly treated by Lagtech and his company since August 11 2004. They not only bought the wrong item for me they have consistently lied
About refunding my money. I have just finished writing the full story with both audio and picture evidence and I want to leave it on as many online forum as possible for posterity sake. Before you do your next business here READ MY STORY AND BE CAREFUL! I WILL PROVE EVERYTHING YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS GUY WRONG!
Watch this space

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crestweon(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2014
1. My horrible journey with Lagtech started with this email (a very horrible mistake I made this year) I sent him on August 11th.
I rank this by far the worst business decision I took because I not only lost the trust of one Of my friends I also lost a friend.

2. On August 13th I paid Lagtech for the brother soft sewing Machine, I sent the money via UBA mobile app which he confirmed receipt on August 14th. By August 17th I sent him a mail requesting an update about the machine. He repLIED on August 20th saying "will reply in 30 minutes" it never happened!

3. I sent him another mail on Aug 23 berating him for treating his clients with disdain. O. August 24th He replied that my item is due to arrive! (Another lie!)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crestweon(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2014
4. August 26th i sent Lagtech another mail "Please Lagtech can you tell me when my shipment is coming. I can no more afford to wait because that machine belongs to my boss. She is on my case and you won't even do the courtesy of explaining to me."

5. On The same August 26th he sends me a bombshell in my email and it reads "I am sorry- I bought the wrong machine. Just re read your email of Aug 14th now. I bought the printer on amazon-not the sewing machine and all along was waiting to see how you wanted to ship. That printer is 50 pounds+ in weight.
Please accept my apologies.
Will buy the sewing machine now and have it ship and land in Naija around Sept 13th."

I was weak! After 15 day of ups and down!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crestweon(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2014
6. 15 days later I email him and his response says it all (screenshot attached)

7. I email him again after 5 days, no response I do another email two days later.

8. He finally responds asking for my number and assuring me that my items will be with me soon ( another lie) ( screen shot attached)

THE STORY CONTINUES!

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crestweon(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2014
8. The owner of the machine sends me this email on August 23rd a few hours to my birthday

(Hi Dozie,

I am actually trying very hard to put myself together to send this mail because I have the impression I am bothering you from the last time I pinged you,hence I decided to give you some space. Is there any other thing we can do?
See, I enrolled in tailoring school, maybe I should also say this I paid huge amount of money not only for the tailoring school but for the embroidery class which I specifically need this machine for. This embroidery class started on Monday, I can't partake in this class without this machine. It is a requirement. We all had a long notice while in our basic class that without embroidery machine you can't be admitted. I had hopes my machine will be here since September 13 hence I went ahead and made payment for the embroidery classes. But see me here begging and wondering what in hell is keeping that machine. Today is 23rd.
It would seem I have lost on both sides. Machine not here, money I paid for classes also wasted.)

You see life, while Lagtech was lounging my trust is been eroded.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crestweon(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2014
9. September 29 I email Lagtech asking for a refund so I can do the purchase my self and he responds with another lie. ( screenshot attached)

10. October 3rd, he gives me another excuse why money has not reached me and promised western union if I don't get it in my account that day. I never saw either!

11. October 6th he promised that it will be in my account ASA banks open. October 8th he sends me another email explaining that the cash will be paid in batches! ( we never agreed that)
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by toluxa1(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2014
Following with Wisdom....

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crestweon(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2014
Screenshots

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crestweon(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2014
12. On October 9 Lagtech paid only 50k into the account he promised to pay the rest before Friday of the same week but in his usual antics he keeps playing hide and seek.

13. After speaking to a respected nairalander about the matter I decided to take the matter to the EFCC. I made a informal complaint yesterday.

14. Today is October 25th which means it is Almost 3 months since I went into this demonic transaction with lagtech .

15. I have decided for once in my life to do something about fraudulent transactions like this. You may not agree with me but you sure know that I have waited long enough.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2014
jimmy numbers hardly goes, lagtech explanations incoherent and now this. More revelations to follow.
@ Nostalgia21
Make I park well jor.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Box1Cars:
jimmy numbers hardly goes, lagtech explanations incoherent and now this. More revelations to follow.
@ Nostalgia21
Make I park well jor.
Yea, you should do that. cos you nor get yarn

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by solaceTK(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hmmn! l can only say l told you doubters. when l shared my experience in page 202 many of you never believed me. You guys have not seen anything. More lamentations to come, especially to those foolish and gullible Nigerian who are being deceived by flash drive of #560 and power bank of #700. Like bible said he that has ears let him hear

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by flowsamuels(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
solaceTK:
Hmmn! l can only say l told you doubters. when l shared my experience in page 202 many of you never believed me. You guys have not seen anything. More lamentations to come, especially to those foolish and gullible Nigerian who are being deceived by flash drive of #560 and power bank of #700. Like bible said he that has ears let him hear
bro calm down...no one is perfect remember?...few mistakes and all doesn't mean his a scam...a scammer doesn't take this much time to bring out his true colour,moreso,I pray he doesn't Bleep. Up,and. I know he knows legit pays.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
solaceTK:
am still having items to pick up myself, but I don't think lagtech's a scam. I believe some mix ups are the problem. More, this business has the potential of being very large, more resources needto go into organization so that issues like this don't come up often. Lagtech, you got a mail as regards the vehicle.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
solaceTK:
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
@Lagtech, why are people saying all these things to you. Pls try to make your clients happy. These was a time I posted in this thread that posting deals for people pay is not the issue but how to ship those deals matters.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
This is serious....I suggest we all wait for the op to come. He'd be sleeping at the moment. let's wait for him... refunds are not always a smooth or easy. please let's just chill...I'm chilling too.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
solaceTK:
solacetk, what point are you trying to prove by this post?. are you trying to bring down lagtech's business?. My friend. i'd advise you to think before you come to the thread to write rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
crestweon:
12. On October 9 Lagtech paid only 50k into the account he promised to pay the rest before Friday of the same week but in his usual antics he keeps playing hide and seek.

13. After speaking to a respected nairalander about the matter I decided to take the matter to the EFCC. I made a informal complaint yesterday.

14. Today is October 25th which means it is Almost 3 months since I went into this demonic transaction with lagtech .

15. I have decided for once in my life to do something about fraudulent transactions like this. You may not agree with me but you sure know that I have waited long enough.

Thank you
crestweon, sorry about your bad experience,3 months is very long time to wait and I think you've really tried. mr lagtech would probably be sleeping by now. i'm sure he'd soon come online to address this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.