Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531968 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crestweon(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
[/b][b]
Nostalgia21:

crestweon, sorry about your bad experience,3 months is very long time to wait and I think you've really tried. mr lagtech would probably be sleeping by now. i'm sure he'd soon come online to address this.

MY STORY HAS NOT ENDED O! YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THE END OF THE MATTER I WILL BE BACK AFTER EL CLASSICO.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by opestein: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Haba y na oga lagtech. I've done business with mikky which was sucessful. I just decided to try this guy out, I hope he is legit oo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by flowsamuels(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nostalgia21:

crestweon, sorry about your bad experience,3 months is very long time to wait and I think you've really tried. mr lagtech would probably be sleeping by now. i'm sure he'd soon come online to address this.
yes..op should address this..you all chillax pls
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Aspireahead(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
lagtech..please i need a mini-laptop my budget is 15k..thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
crestweon:
[/b][b]

MY STORY HAS NOT ENDED O! YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THE END OF THE MATTER I WILL BE BACK AFTER EL CLASSICO.

Like has been said let's hold till @lagtech arrives. I believe he's not a fraud, but has issues in terms of promising more than can be delivered, and also not being able to declare openly when there are issues.
I still have an item that's yet to arrive since June. Crestweon I understand how you feel, but am certain these issues can and will be resolved.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Those of us following this thread would remember that oga lagtech is having alot of pickups today and tomorrow, so i doubt he will be chanced to respond much.

@solacek, what do you call someone who call others "foolish and gullible"?

If you can help me, please reply below.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
am patiently waiting for mine, but i dont think giving Lagtech bad names should be our priorities now.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Na wa for this thread o.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
gowaga68:
am patiently waiting for mine, but i dont think giving Lagtech bad names should be our priorities now.
Me too oo
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
My man lagtech I hope I will get the laptops by nov 1 to 5 as you promised ? Please hope its on the way , wish everything will go well because I want to make extra order. HENRY
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
crestweon:
12. On October 9 Lagtech paid only 50k into the account he promised to pay the rest before Friday of the same week but in his usual antics he keeps playing hide and seek.

13. After speaking to a respected nairalander about the matter I decided to take the matter to the EFCC. I made a informal complaint yesterday.

14. Today is October 25th which means it is Almost 3 months since I went into this demonic transaction with lagtech .

15. I have decided for once in my life to do something about fraudulent transactions like this. You may not agree with me but you sure know that I have waited long enough.

Thank you

Thanks for your business. We can be accussed of many things -but not fraud sir. I do understand how much stress this transaction has caused you and I apologise. Our goal has always been to make our customers happy. The challenge has been the nature of this business.

-You paid N83,000 on August 13th for an amazon item and sent this link: http://www.amazon.com/Brother-SE400-Combination-Computerized-Embroidery/dp/B003AVMZA4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406751587&sr=8-1&keywords=brothers+sewing+machine+se400

The next day August 14th -you sent another link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008S1GVWO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Later in the week-when the transaction was done-I ordered the printer. The printer weighing over 57 pounds-I was expecting that when it landed-you would arrange for shipping. It arrived a few weeks later.

On August 22nd-after you enquired concerning the machine-I told you that we were waiting for you to arrange shipping as shipping by air for that would be close to $300. Thats when I discovered that it was the sowing machine you wanted and not the printer. I apologised and told you I would find a way to return the printer and order the sewing machine.

Due to many reasons including cost of return shipping to the seller-the $485 printer could not be returned and I still had to source for over $300 to buy the sewing machine. Eventually we did and and made arrangements to ship it when it arrived from amazon. But at this point you made me realise that the machine belonged to another person -Florence -who was no longer willing to wait and would want a refund. I asked you to give me some time and even offered that when the sewing machine arrived in Nigeria-she could still take it commission and shipping free to make up for the lost time.

2 weeks ago -there was a payment of 50k to your account leaving a balance of 33k.

Like I said in my mail I understand the frustration this has caused you. But sometimes we are also faced with challenges-that makes response slowier than usual. We have a $400+ printer that cant be returned-we have a $300 +sewing machine that will be returned -but on which we have lost money on shipping to and from Nigeria. And in refunding you -we have lost N3000 atm fees paid to TCF Bank and GT Bank on August 14th. Our entire commission on your order was $30 (N5100) of which N1500 was to be profit. At this point our loss has already exceed N7,000 -not including the future of the printer and sewing machine.

If we returned N50,000 to you-we will return N33,000.

We make refunds every week to people who loose bids on ebay, loose bids on cars, cancel orders etc. There are people on this thread that we have refunded N300,000 to and others that we have refunded N1000. Just yesterday someone paid over 40k for a PS4-if the sale does not work out-the money will be refunded; but there are many problems with refunds and they all border on the loss we bear.

There is a lady right now on the thread who sent N140,000 for purchases at a store-it was cancelled the first time-likely because the shipping address was in another state. I did the order again yesterday using another method and that was also cancelled. If I try the 3rd time and its cancelled-I have to cancel-yet I have incurred costs of about N9000 that I cant charge if the refund is made.

-Anytime a payment is made to us-we withdraw from the atm and have to pay N2000 to N4000 as atm fee. That cost is borne by us-meaning if someone sends us N80,0000-we pay about N2500 to withdraw it and if a refund is made-we still have to refund the whole N80,000.

-In refunding money-I have to send money to Nigeria-have someone collect it and then pay it in. I am thus relying on 2 different parties. At a point Western Union banned me from sending money (they never said why) but I had to assume it was because I was sending money almost every day.

I wish I could order and ship things to people in 1 day. I am looking for ways to make that happen-but it hasnt. A 'frustrated' customer refered us to use the services of a shipper here on nairaland-we did and yes the shipper is very good -but like all shippers -he faces challenges. Items we sent 3 weeks ago-that were supposed to land 2 weeks ago-have not landed. Of the 3 boxes we sent-one was picked up yesterday-the other 2 we dont know yet when we can pick up. Since I am not new to the shipping process-its of no suprise to me-but to the customer that we told 14 days-its frustrating for them.

We have over 80 laptops shipped -most are just 1 week late (should have arrived 2 weeks ago)-but there are some that are 7 weeks late. These are challenges that makes it hard on the customer.

@crestweon-our business on nairaland deals with importation-we do not defraud people. We get payments of N300,000 to N500,000 almost on a weekly basis. We have clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, China, America, Canada and Malysaia -so far-all Nigerians-all on Nairaland- just today I will be doing payments of about 180,000 online and about 120,000 offline-fraud has a no place in our business. The challenges we face with 3rd and 4th party shippers many times can make us look bad. Your balance of N33,000 will be made next week. We thank you for your business.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Aspireahead:
lagtech..please i need a mini-laptop my budget is 15k..thanks

None available at that price at the moment. Some minis will be available in 2 weeks time.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chibenze:
so if i pay 15k i will get a good one wit adaptor and a good battery?

On Goodwill? Its possible.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by azpekuliar: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
fashrola:
lol i dont trust some craiglist sellers.... Cos thats what the seller i bought the iphone 4s said.... i kept stressing and he assured me it was not unlocked... later to found out it was a stolen phone and even i cloud locked... i promise myself never to buy iphone on CL rather on ebay where it can be returned and refunded

Exactly! Felt it was too much of a risk. They sell and disappear into thin air Naija style. cheesy I opted to bid and purchase from Ebay.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
lagtech:

Thanks for your business. We can be accussed of many things -but not fraud sir. I do understand how much stress this transaction has caused you and I apologise. Our goal has always been to make our customers happy. The challenge has been the nature of this business.

-You paid N83,000 on August 13th for an amazon item and sent this link: http://www.amazon.com/Brother-SE400-Combination-Computerized-Embroidery/dp/B003AVMZA4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406751587&sr=8-1&keywords=brothers+sewing+machine+se400

The next day August 14th -you sent another link : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008S1GVWO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Later in the week-when the transaction was done-I ordered the printer. The printer weighing over 57 pounds-I was expecting that when it landed-you would arrange for shipping. It arrived a few weeks later.

On August 22nd-after you enquired concerning the machine-I told you that we were waiting for you to arrange shipping as shipping by air for that would be close to $300. Thats when I discovered that it was the sowing machine you wanted and not the printer. I apologised and told you I would find a way to return the printer and order the sewing machine.

Due to many reasons including cost of return shipping to the seller-the $485 printer could not be returned and I still had to source for over $300 to buy the sewing machine. Eventually we did and and made arrangements to ship it when it arrived from amazon. But at this point you made me realise that the machine belonged to another person -Florence -who was no longer willing to wait and would want a refund. I asked you to give me some time and even offered that when the sewing machine arrived in Nigeria-she could still take it commission and shipping free to make up for the lost time.

2 weeks ago -there was a payment of 50k to your account leaving a balance of 33k.

Like I said in my mail I understand the frustration this has caused you. But sometimes we are also faced with challenges-that makes response slowier than usual. We have a $400+ printer that cant be returned-we have a $300 +sewing machine that will be returned -but on which we have lost money on shipping to and from Nigeria. And in refunding you -we have lost N3000 atm fees paid to TCF Bank and GT Bank on August 14th. Our entire commission on your order was $30 (N5100) of which N1500 was to be profit. At this point our loss has already exceed N7,000 -not including the future of the printer and sewing machine.

We make refunds every week to people who loose bids on ebay, loose bids on cars, cancel orders etc. There are people on this thread that we have refunded N300,000 to and others that we have refunded N1000. Just yesterday someone paid over 40k for a PS4-if the sale does not work out-the money will be refunded; but there are many problems with refunds and they all border on the loss we bear.

There is a lady right now on the thread who sent N140,000 for purchases at a store-it was cancelled the first time-likely because the shipping address was in another state. I did the order again yesterday using another method and that was also cancelled. If I try the 3rd time and its cancelled-I have to cancel-yet I have incurred costs of about N9000 that I cant charge if the refund is made.

-Anytime a payment is made to us-we withdraw from the atm and have to pay N2000 to N4000 as atm fee. That cost is borne by us-meaning if someone sends us N80,0000-we pay about N2500 to withdraw it and if a refund is made-we still have to refund the whole N80,000.

-In refunding money-I have to send money to Nigeria-have someone collect it and then pay it in. I am thus relying on 2 different parties. At a point Western Union banned me from sending money (they never said why) but I had to assume it was because I was sending money almost every day.

I wish I could order and ship things to people in 1 day. I am looking for ways to make that happen-but it hasnt. A 'frustrated' customer refered us to use the services of a shipper here on nairaland-we did and yes the shipper is very good -but like all shippers -he faces challenges. Items we sent 3 weeks ago-that were supposed to land 2 weeks ago-have not landed. Of the 3 boxes we sent-one was picked up yesterday-the other 2 we dont know yet when we can pick up. Since I am not new to the shipping process-its of no suprise to me-but to the customer that we told 14 days-its frustrating for them.

We have over 80 laptops shipped -most are just 1 week late (should have arrived 2 weeks ago)-but there are some that are 7 weeks late. These are challenges that makes it hard on the customer.

@crestweon-our business on nairaland deals with importation-we do not defraud people. We get payments of N300,000 to N500,000 almost on a weekly basis. We have clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, China, America, Canada and Malysaia -so far-all Nigerians-all on Nairaland- just today I will be doing payments of about 180,000 online and about 120,000 offline-fraud has a no place in our business. The challenges we face with 3rd and 4th party shippers many times can make us look bad. Your balance of N33,000 will be made next week. We thank you for your business.
I'm so happy for your open and intelligent response on this issue , I know when it comes to issue of refunding its so hard cos by that time the amount must have been reduced and never caused by the person or any but by circumstances..... All we need here is prayer in any way we can in any where we belong for this biz to always be a success and move in a big way also . Thanks lagtech . From henry.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
@Lagtech, regarding the sea shipment thing, what is the update, because i have called jimmy today to find out what is still delaying the pick up, but seems he said not heard anything from them, please update us they are realy overdue for pickup
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by danies1941(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
madridfc:
Na wa for this thread o.

When a company has 10 customers-even a mumu can handle things-but when you have hundreds of customers-complaints are normal. Infact if you dont have complaints-something must be wrong. If people dey complaint about God himself-how much less a human being. I remember my old job at Ikeja Plaza-come and see call after call every day -customers calling to complaining. But our front desk office -Ogechi-a graduate of Abia State was world class-there is nothing a customer could not throw at her-the girl go dey smile as if say she dey contest for Miss Nigeria. I learnt a lot from that company.
I have used many services on Nairaland including Lagetch-and everything boils down to understanding.I have found his customer service and prices to be what i need. If Lagtech tells me 3 weeks -I tell my customers 6 weeks-its their choice to pay cheap and wait or just go to Alaba or Computer Village and buy today. And sometimes when the item lands in 2 weeks-my customers starting praising me like I am a miracle worker. And when it takes 5 weeks or 6 weeks -even 7 weeks-I am covered.
Please anyone with a 1tb hard drive for a laptop-and 8gb memory -I want to buy.

7 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nostalgia21(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
danies1941:

When a company has 10 customers-even a mumu can handle things-but when you have hundreds of customers-complaints are normal. Infact if you dont have complaints-something must be wrong. If people dey complaint about God himself-how much less a human being. I remember my old job at Ikeja Plaza-come and see call after call every day -customers calling to complaining. But our front desk office -Ogechi-a graduate of Abia State was world class-there is nothing a customer could not throw at her-the girl go dey smile as if say she dey contest for Miss Nigeria. I learnt a lot from that company.
I have used many services on Nairaland including Lagetch-and everything boils down to understanding.I have found his customer service and prices to be what i need. If Lagtech tells me 3 weeks -I tell my customers 6 weeks-its their choice to pay cheap and wait or just go to Alaba or Computer Village and buy today. And sometimes when the item lands in 2 weeks-my customers starting praising me like I am a miracle worker. And when it takes 5 weeks or 6 weeks -even 7 weeks-I am covered.
Please anyone with a 1tb hard drive for a laptop-and 8gb memory -I want to buy.
you have said it all.

6 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crestweon(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
lagtech:

You sound very emotional now and some of your clients would be swayed but not me. You have made me wiser.

Your type of business is based on trust and you have serially proved to me that I can't count on your words. Our email exchanges says it all. While I expected you to address the evidence I have laid bare here you went all emotional about your business losses and challenges which by the way you can't blame me on because you should not order what I have not instructed to order but if you did, that's your loss.

You can quantify your losses in terms of money but mine is unquantifiable because when people can't trust you again you are treated like a plague. I lost the trust of someone very important. You can raise money to cover your loss but how do I fix mine.

You have promised next week again as usual but I am not satisfied, I need you to tell me categorical what day of the week.

You lied a lot consistently as my screen shots have peoven, if you had been a bit more truthful maybe we would not be here.

I wait for my money and I will update this house on updates.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
crestweon:

You sound very emotional now and some of your clients would be swayed but not me. You have made me wiser.

Your type of business is based on trust and you have serially proved to me that I can't count on your words. Our email exchanges says it all. While I expected you to address the evidence I have laid bare here you went all emotional about your business losses and challenges which by the way you can't blame me on because you should not order what I have not instructed to order but if you did, that's your loss.

You can quantify your losses in terms of money but mine is unquantifiable because when people can't trust you again you are treated like a plague. I lost the trust of someone very important. You can raise money to cover your loss but how do I fix mine.

You have promised next week again as usual but I am not satisfied, I need you to tell me categorical what day of the week.

You lied a lot consistently as my screen shots have peoven, if you had been a bit more truthful maybe we would not be here.

I wait for my money and I will update this house on updates.

I understand your frustrations sir-I really do. When one does business on a consistent basis-such experiences are common.
This is not emotion sir-I just laid the case with as much facts as possible. You outline a complaint and I thought it wise to explain with facts, figures and dates.
A lie is " a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive" Our purpose in business is to make money-why would we now try and deceive someone we want to make money from. We make money by solving problems-if we deceive you-we are not solving problems -but causing it. Almost everything we do in this business is done through 3rd of 4th parties-so when I give my word its almost always based on another person's word-whose word is also based on another persons word. I gave and give examples to better explain this.
I sent a package for a customer-through a nairaland shipper using USPS. USPS delivered at 12 midday-the shipper went to the airport at 11.30am. For almost a week-I assumed the package had shipped and told the customer the same-not knowing that it was sitting in his office. Its such things that makes our word change.
I have a case with Walmart right now on behalf of a nairalander-payment made-order cancelled for the 2nd time and I am being told to wait 10 days to get the money back on the card after an initial wait of 7 days. The customer was already thinking maybe I was holding onto his money as someone had told him that such refunds are done in 24 hours. My saving grace was that Walmart sent an email to the customer directly stating the same thing. If not for that email-the customer had concluded I was lying.
Or the ebay seller-who did not ship and is not replying mails. Ebay is another challenge on its own as there are multiple cases.

We make no attempt to sway customers-swaying is more of the business of politicians. We offer a unique service-that is useful to many -but not all. We get complaints every day from many customers and 2 things account for 99% of such complaints: shipping time and refunds. Its a part of this business. But we also get many messages of satisfaction and picked up goods. Having delivered over 2000 items worth almost N12 million in 5 months-with over 75% of our customers coming back to order again and again-we know the area we are doing well and continue to improve on it. We also have customers -who tried us once and did not come back or expressed great frustration-this has shown us the areas where we are not doing well-and we daily intensify efforts to correct these flaws-because we know the only reason a person makes a mistake is that they attempted to succeed.

We are businessmen looking to solve problems for nairalanders by providing access to cheap laptops, electronics and other items. But we are humans-not angels- so we will always make mistakes.

Whatever financial loss -we are facing from this transaction-we will deal with it as one customer from Ibadan told us " We are the ones that called passengers to enter the bus" .
We apologise for any loss and delay you have also faced.

There is no sorrow that heaven cannot heal.
There is no problem without a solution-else it wont be a problem.

We have refunded 50k and will refund the balance next week.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lagtech sent you a message on BBM. please respond ASAP. thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Box1Cars:
jimmy numbers hardly goes, lagtech explanations incoherent and now this. More revelations to follow.
@ Nostalgia21
Make I park well jor.
u sound like a janja weed fella, I believe you typed dis from ur psychiatric bed specifically I traced ur ip address to yaba left, I wish you a speedy recovery.. Get Well soon bro!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Bunchersstab(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2014
lagtech:

None available at that price at the moment. Some minis will be available in 2 weeks time.
Lagtech, get me a mini dat has webcam my budget is between 15k to 20k.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jimitacomputer(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2014
THERE IS NO MOUNTAIN WE CANNOT. CLIMB THROUG H JESUS. OUR LORD. Happy sunday to all our Wonderful Customers all over d World 4 Your. Understanding. Cheers. Jimmy Team Lagtech. Lagos... Tel: 08180314902: 08102743983 :BB Pin: 316F57F9

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
jimitacomputer:
THERE IS NO MOUNTAIN WE CANNOT. CLIMB THROUG H JESUS. OUR LORD. Happy sunday to all our Wonderful Customers all over d World 4 Your. Understanding. Cheers. Jimmy Team Lagtech. Lagos... Tel: 08180314902: 08102743983 :BB Pin: 316F57F9

finally! He speaks oo... grin How weekend? Anything for me yet?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
balogunsam:

finally! He speaks oo... grin How weekend? Anything for me yet?

cool grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Where is the Dude with Paypal? I'm in need of your service but how genuine 8 are you? cool cool cool i no wan dull my sef cry
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by niello: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
gowaga68:
Where is the Dude with Paypal? I'm in need of your service but how genuine 8 are you? cool cool cool i no wan dull my sef cry

Hello.

I can help you out with PayPal. I'm an authorized agent to a Nigerian company that will announce their official partnership with PayPay very shortly.

To make you feel secure since we've not transacted before, depending on the volume of funds you need, I can fund you first before you pay me.

If you still need help when you read this, pls reach me on:

08036343499 - WhatsApp

BB: 21C31C71

Cheers.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ok, i will get back to you but before then whats your rate?

niello:

Hello.

I can help you out with PayPal. I'm an authorized agent to a Nigerian company that will announce their official partnership with PayPay very shortly.

To make you feel secure since we've not transacted before, depending on the volume of funds you need, I can fund you first before you pay me.

If you still need help when you read this, pls reach me on:

08036343499 - WhatsApp

BB: 21C31C71

Cheers.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Elemental(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
@lagtech and Jimmy Pls update us, has d mix up been sorted out? Is the box that was mistakenly sent to China now enroute to Lagos?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Mcleo007(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS PICKUP/FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
confluence:
@Lagtech, regarding the sea shipment thing, what is the update, because i have called jimmy today to find out what is still delaying the pick up, but seems he said not heard anything from them, please update us they are realy overdue for pickup

You will be updated this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.