Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531674 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by danies1941(m): 1:34am On Nov 02, 2014
solaceTK:
Laugh wan break my neck here!!! Bros l kinda like that part" Are they smuggled in or what? Really now smuggled in as in drugs abi, Abeg una go kill person with laugh. God help you. Thank you Lord for saving me from Lagtech. Could you believe that l got items shipped from US last Monday 27th Oct. and l write now l have them already with me. The only thing l can say is all these delays and holding up of people's money that you people are doing, there is Go d o!!! @ Toluxa1 thanks for making my nite with that joke kind of question, are they smuggled in?

This guy sef-u don bring your craze talk again. U no dey rest? We have used Lagtech, once, twice, thrice and even ten times-he's tested and tried. While items are not always as fast as one would want-the pricing dey favor me and the communication is world class. Make you go find somewhere to park my guy.

8 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by johnny239: 1:57am On Nov 02, 2014
@Lagtech-this is John-I was finally able to find my nairaland password. Well done so far. As disccucced-this is the link of what I am going for. Unless you find an alternative before the week ends-lets go for this:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/4734480823.html

The boot is big enough to take all the laptops.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 2:57am On Nov 02, 2014
Awaiting response to my mail sir.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 02, 2014
heybro i just sent you an email
greg420:

you need a USA paypal account that uses a dedicated VPN. .....It's a bit of a process which I don't know if you will be willing to go through to have and operate one.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by harizonal123(m): 4:03am On Nov 02, 2014
Elemental:
Kudos to Lagtech and Jimmy, I received my laptop yesterday in Warri. Packaging was superb. Though there was some hiccups in delivery, all in all, excellent service
How much in total did it cost. cost of product +Shipping + transporting within naija
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ib4ola(m): 4:47am On Nov 02, 2014
ib4ola:

Pls i need help.. I have placed order with lagtech and the order has being delayed for three months now and he wants me to wait for some more weeks which i currently cant due to some challenge that iust came up. i already told him to refund me and am sure that will take another 1 month base on his explanation on this thrend. in other to aviod that i need the help of someone who is planning to send cash to him to pls use my cash thats with him and send me the cash insted. pls i need the money for something more urgent i dont mind. loosing part of d money. pls help.

has anyone seen this?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:12am On Nov 02, 2014
ib4ola:

has anyone seen this?
It wont take a month sir to make the refund-especially since the items are those people have requested many times and we had none available. We expect to process your refund within a week or a few days more. Will email you on Monday morning.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2014
pman06:
Awaiting response to my mail sir.

Email replied.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:25am On Nov 02, 2014
Xtfield:
Now the truth has finally come out.You changed shippers. Why? You left an old reliable shipper for a new untested one. Why change a winning team? Let the shipper tell you what exactly the problem is. Tell us here. Some of us might be able to help.

You might have misunderstood my post sir. We didnt change sea shippers-although there are hundreds of sea shippers all over the USA and several in Minnesota. I just mentioned that I used a shipper last year to ship some cars and he delivered in 10 weeks. The shipper we used this year-we have used twice and I mentioned that he's obviously having some issues. But I am sure of his genuineness. Total period is now going to 14 weeks from time-items left Minnesota. I have no idea when items left the USA from the New Jersey port-but we were given a pick update of September -with worst case scenario of October. But items will be available this month.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Etinosajay(m): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2014
fashrola:
@Kentochi check ur email i've sent the item number for the World SIM card

Can u send me d item number for the world SIM card too, pls.
Email is @xxxx.com
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:45am On Nov 02, 2014
Today is November 1st 2014 and we are truly grateful for all the business we have gotten. Even today- we had good business
-42k payment from Mainman Benji (items are being secured)
-10k payment from Akin (item will ship next week)
-85k from Chidi. (payment will be made)

We also did pick ups on Craigslist for several customers including for @ ariyebaba and expect to do tomorrow as well.

We know that several of our customers have been disappointed by shipping delays-especially when dates have been changed several times-we apologise and are working to deliver better services.
At this point-the average time for the arrival of any time is 3 weeks-although in many cases-items still arrive in 9 days. But there are and will be instances where items will be longer than 3 weeks. Just today I declined a payment from someone who wants to use an item for an exam next week Friday-we are not in a position to ship items that fast-EXCEPT the customer is willing to pay courier fees.
Some of our customers are having items sent via courier: USPS (the cheapest) and others like DHL , UPS and FEDEX. Just today-we packed Mr Lateef's items to be shipped via courier to South Africa. We also have several customers in Nigeria who have used courier direct.
Our joy is in seeing our customers succeed as when they make money-they will order more and we will also make more money. This is the one reason-why prices for our inventory are the among the cheapest anywhere: whether in Nigeria or on Ebay or Amazon.
We will continue to improve our shipping services and continue to give low priced quality laptops backed with out guarantee!

As part of our continued and determination to keep our word-we promised last month to help our commercial customers who sell laptops by providing bonus laptops where they only pay shipping: 17 people qualified. The first 5 dual core laptops should be available for pick up on Saturday November 15th. The rest will land before November ends.

With quality advice from Nostalgia21-we are also getting some quality iphone 4 and 5 at very low prices-commission free and shipping for our phone resellers.

About 20 mini laptops with memory of 1gb to 2gb and hard drive from 80gb to 320gb will be available to purchase from Jimmy on Saturday November 22nd. Price is from 18k to 27k. Most if not all will arrive that day.

We will have 2 pick ups of items this week. By Monday-we will pick up dates for all clients posted on the shipping page of our website.

Craigslist Free items: We will be doing pick up for free items in these cities: Brooklyn Park and Champlin on Sunday -with no commission. Shipping will be free if item is less than 1 pound.

Please note that from Sunday November 2nd 2014-time in the USA will go back 1 hour-therefore Nigeria will be 7 hours ahead of the state of Minnesota. By 6am in Minnesota on Sunday-it will be 1pm Sunday in Nigeria. Kindly note this when contacting us.

We thank everyone for their business and wish you a restful Sunday and great week ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:48am On Nov 02, 2014
@ariyebaba-Your items picked up. Thats just one of the all in 1s-there are about 5 in all.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:49am On Nov 02, 2014
Other Pictures for @ariyebaba.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:51am On Nov 02, 2014
@ Vstuffs -your ipod and printer supplies.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:53am On Nov 02, 2014
Mr Wole-your 3 laptops. 2 Dells with backlit keyboards and Dell d600.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:56am On Nov 02, 2014
Mr Jerry-buyer ready to buy your bags. Please give the go ahead-if you still want to sell.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 6:04am On Nov 02, 2014
Etinosajay:

Can u send me d item number for the world SIM card too, pls.
Email is @gmailcom
check ur mail.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Etinosajay(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=kentochi post=27652109][/quote]

Thanks. Plenty November blessings for you.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2014
lagtech:
Mr Jerry-buyer ready to buy your bags. Please give the go ahead-if you still want to sell.
any buyer for my own items?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ib4ola(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2014
lagtech:

It wont take a month sir to make the refund-especially since the items are those people have requested many times and we had none available. We expect to process your refund within a week or a few days more. Will email you on Monday morning.

Sir, If i cant get it between today and monday there will be no point. if u can asist me to get it latest on monday it will save alot. but please dont promise what you cant fufill. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2014
tooltip:
heybro i just sent you an email

seen and replied. ..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2014
lagtech:
ofcourse am willing to sell. how much is he offering? Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2014
Lagtech the keyboard and DVD drives for the Dells?

on our other deal. no comment yet till I hear from my partner.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2014
@latech, please what is happening when do i pick up my items, no pickup date, i called you you said this week, please give me a date am already lossing all customers i promise for all minis , It was suppose to be a school am supplying the minis now i have lost out beecause i could not work with time, even the other dell1525, tosshiba l505, my one other mini . Please tell me when am picking up laptops from sea shipping , theses are laptops i paid 250k for , including laptops from recyle that you fix for me, this is not good for business at all,

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2014
@lagtech , when will I pickup my items , as you promised between 1st and 5th of nov..... Please reply because my customers are waiting. Henry
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2014
lagtech:

Ok-Thanks.
@Lagtech,what's the latest about the 2nd
battery?

And when is your Mini-laptop arriving?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2014
confluence:
@latech, please what is happening when do i pick up my items, no pickup date, i called you you said this week, please give me a date am already lossing all customers i promise for all minis , It was suppose to be a school am supplying the minis now i have lost out beecause i could not work with time, even the other dell1525, tosshiba l505, my one other mini . Please tell me when am picking up laptops from sea shipping , theses are laptops i paid 250k for , including laptops from recyle that you fix for me, this is not good for business at all,
Yes I emailed you on the 28th after we spoke on the phone to update you.
7 of your laptops are either already in Lagos or should land on Tuesday. All should be available for pick up this week. The rest will be available next week.
The sea shipping -we working seriously on it-we also have about 40 laptops there besides goods for several customers. They will be available this month.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2014
lagtech:
pls, at Mr jerry and oga lagtech, am interested in one of those bags, but I don't know how I can pick point my choice... How e go be?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2014
lagtech:
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2014
waxingmoon:

@Lagtech,what's the latest about the 2nd
battery?

And when is your Mini-laptop arriving?

Should be available for pick up on Saturday based on shipper estimate.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2014
crudedude:
Lagtech the keyboard and DVD drives for the Dells?

on our other deal. no comment yet till I hear from my partner.

Keyboards and dvds already shipped-pick up expected.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2014
idokojerry:

ofcourse am willing to sell. how much is he offering? Thanks

$75.

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.