Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (533511 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 5:09am On Nov 18, 2014
lagtech:
Shoe for ORU from shoebecca.com
Samsung S5 for @Nostalgia21
Toshiba Portege Laptop for Chris
Lagtech for the uoteenth time u hv deliberate ignored my ost and calls please don't let this get messier than this ! When am I getting my refund from the elite book deal? As per that am not intrrsted in d deal again work around my refund and give me a date for the refund!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 5:46am On Nov 18, 2014
@lagtech, you have not address my issue at alll, the minis i have paid you for that you said 10 of them ship, only for you to ship to me my very recent purchase, when am i getting this firrst 10 mini, the balance of the other 10, i trusted you with my fund,s you should be able to be honest with us, it pain me most becasuse you deliberately send me rubbish minis that told i you to help me check their status, you deliberately package that and send it to nigeria, and those minis you help me to get you refuse to ship them to me, THAT IS PURE WICKEDNESS! THE MINIS YOU SEND ME ARE USELESS HERE! NO CHARGER, no battery, why do that, i had collected money from my brother boss about 56k for two mini only to get non working sysyems from you all the way fromUSA, that is not fair, its wickedness of the hieghest order, yet you held to my funds for your own use, pease let me know when am picking all 20 minis, my other laptops you said shipped, my TV,first then i can arrange for others.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by flowsamuels(m): 5:57am On Nov 18, 2014
This man self..
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by niello: 6:07am On Nov 18, 2014
lagtech:

Thanks. All these issues will be outlined by email.
Some batteries have already arrived. The rest that includes HP and chargers will arrive next week and be in Jimmy's hands.
The boxes mentioned by sea-will be available and we will update you and the other 6 people.

Hello,

I am among those who bought n6400 with bad batteries and informed you via email and here. You responded that batteries are on the way. Please how and do we get these batteries? I don't want to miss these like it happened with the free flash discs that I never got.

My money has been tied down in two laptops because of bad batteries.

Thanks.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 6:36am On Nov 18, 2014
Adinije:
@Chide, Till saturday to pick up? Bros I promise u, u will come back here on Dec 5th lamenting. And for the spirit hearing ur case? Lol, abeg relate mine to them when u get there.

sister i wont lament much if he later dupe me.

My igbo name is Onyeachonam(dont look for my trouble).
If he dupes me.then u will come to understand when i mean the spirit world will hear our case.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 6:47am On Nov 18, 2014
Thanks Lagtech & Jimmy.
I will pay in shipping asap.
Pls check your mail.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 6:58am On Nov 18, 2014
chidekings:

sister i wont lament much if he later dupe me.
My igbo name is Onyeachonam(dont look for my trouble).
If he dupes me.then u will come to understand when i mean the spirit world will hear our case.
@ chide king: u be senior comedian I dey believe u die! As for d dupping no let people bp rise here o! And if need be to invoke amadioha abeg make my goods show 1st before u invoke d gods!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Samalex2008(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2014
lagtech:
We thank all our customers.

We are addressing all complaints and daily seek to improve our services. We understand the frustration that occurs when an item that is due to arrive in 2 weeks is not on ground 2 months after-it is not the best and we are going to ensure that we provide a lasting solution to this.

We have delivered items to most of our customers within 6 to 14 days and this really is our goal-but the location of our State in the USA coupled with other factors means that many times arrival dates are missed. This is one reason why for over a month now-we have declined many orders -so that the backlog does not become overwhelming. We want to assure everyone that what you paid for-you will get.

And to our importers-we have never forgotten that when you make money-we will also make money because you will come back to order again. When are services are not to your expectations-you wont return and we will loose money and customers. Thus it is in our best interest to ensure that we keep you happy. Please bear with us in the next few days and weeks as we resolve these logjams-better days are already here.

And for all laptop importers-our promised bonuses will be delivered as promised.

Any item ordered will be delivered. Any refund requested will be made. We will climb mountains for our customers, cross rives, battle lions, slay dragons, swim oceans and if necessary we will go to the moon.

Happy Sunday to everyone.

Please, use this as a yardstick to settle my sent email to you asap. U know I have never come here to post any complain.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dadah04(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2014
lagtech these complains are alot and they make your customers(past,present and future) to have doubts and making this thread look like customer complain forum .Some of these complains need individual specific explanation for clearity via their emails,calls,texts e.t.c. and You have a brand to protect,please do the needful asap.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2014
chaloner:
u didn't make a bit sense at all. This is business I dnt knw wat hell wil stop lagtech of getting a helping hand no mattr the explanation, get a helping hand , u can neva do it alone . Well I hav bin off from dis page since cos I dnt nedd wahala and heart attack , I knw wen I wil need my laptop and I knw wat to do.
Get a helping hand you say Of course he is not doing it alone and that's same thing I'm saying.
Look at it this way,
You collected money from clients and paid Lagtech. He failed to deliver, so how will you deliver? That's the issue.

I'm not saying you shouldn't press for your orders but the truth is there are some posts here that seem more like a deliberate attempt to destroy the man's business. Besides this is not the only pre order thread on Nairaland having this issue. I ordered 2 tablets from one of the aliexpress threads here and it was delayed and I was latter made to understand that the custom service seem to be frustrating the importation of 'battery goods' for a reason I can't tell anyways,

So chill bro President Lagtech Jonathan is untop of the situation. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2014
felibrain:

Gbam!!! LOBATAN
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2014
felibrain:

Get a helping hand you say Of course he is not doing it alone and that's same thing I'm saying.
Look at it this way,
You collected money from clients and paid Lagtech. He failed to deliver, so how will you deliver? That's the issue.

I'm not saying you shouldn't press for your orders but the truth is there are some posts here that seem more like a deliberate attempt to destroy the man's business. Besides this is not the only pre order thread on Nairaland having this issue. I ordered 2 tablets from one of the aliexpress threads here and it was delayed and I was latter made to understand that the custom service seem to be frustrating the importation of 'battery goods' for a reason I can't tell anyways,

lol fresh air till 3034, well I want him to do something abt d shiping tins and also concentrate cos I see him puting dragin to get it all.... He should me calm nd knw dat makin money is litle by litle
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by felibrain: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
chaloner:
lol fresh air till 3034, well I want him to do something abt d shiping tins and also concentrate cos I see him puting dragin to get it all.... He should me calm nd knw dat makin money is litle by litle
Lol I know you are referring to the cars. Even Dangote will be starting an oil refinery soon. So whatever goes - goes in business. I'm sure the man is not just sitting and watching - he must be doing a lot offline. It's just that sometimes it's better to keep quiet in this kind of situation until you are done with underground works.
I believe in his vision.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
lagtech:
We thank all our customers.

We are addressing all complaints and daily seek to improve our services. We understand the frustration that occurs when an item that is due to arrive in 2 weeks is not on ground 2 months after-it is not the best and we are going to ensure that we provide a lasting solution to this.

We have delivered items to most of our customers within 6 to 14 days and this really is our goal-but the location of our State in the USA coupled with other factors means that many times arrival dates are missed. This is one reason why for over a month now-we have declined many orders -so that the backlog does not become overwhelming. We want to assure everyone that what you paid for-you will get.

And to our importers-we have never forgotten that when you make money-we will also make money because you will come back to order again. When are services are not to your expectations-you wont return and we will loose money and customers. Thus it is in our best interest to ensure that we keep you happy. Please bear with us in the next few days and weeks as we resolve these logjams-better days are already here.

And for all laptop importers-our promised bonuses will be delivered as promised.

Any item ordered will be delivered. Any refund requested will be made. We will climb mountains for our customers, cross rives, battle lions, slay dragons, swim oceans and if necessary we will go to the moon.

Happy Sunday to everyone.

ride on baba. Love your last statements.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by solaceTK(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
l honestly wish l could feel pity for any of the lamentations here, but you know what? l wouldn't when l narrated my experience here so that others can learn, l was mocked and ridiculed. I remember my warning cum prophesy then "that those who ignore my warn will come back here to lament". Our pple will say a stubborn fly follows corpse to the grave. I will be watching this thread in 3D, more lamentations to come. Thank God for LSM Global. Long live LSM Global, long live USA and long live good pple with legitimate business based on absolute honesty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by waxingmoon: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
@Lagtech,What is d latest about my second battery?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
solaceTK:
l honestly wish l could feel pity for any of the lamentations here, but you know what? l wouldn't when l narrated my experience here so that others can learn, l was mocked and ridiculed. I remember my warning cum prophesy then "that those who ignore my warn will come back here to lament". Our pple will say a stubborn fly follows corpse to the grave. I will be watching this thread in 3D, more lamentations to come. Thank God for LSM Global. Long live LSM Global, long live USA and long live good pple with legitimate business based on absolute honesty.
boss, we were aware of your lamentations then but like they say delay is not denial. All this tales will be a thing of the past someday and believe me the end is always better than the beginning!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
solaceTK:
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by 4har5y: 12:19am On Nov 19, 2014
solaceTK:
Sorry, are u really a Nigerian Plus u sound very immature & unprofessional... #NoInsultIntended

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 12:45am On Nov 19, 2014
4har5y:
Sorry, are u really a Nigerian Plus u sound very immature & unprofessional... #NoInsultIntended
he sounds like chinko....if no be say I know LSM global's staff capacity, I for say na their Marketer...just another pissed off customer tho...
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 19, 2014
dadah04:
lagtech this complains are alot and they make your customers(past,present and future) to have doubts and making this thread look like customer complain forum .Some of these complains need individual specific explanation for clearity via their emails,calls,texts e.t.c. and You have a brand to protect,please do the needful asap.

Exactly! You've said all. @Lagtech, do take note and do the needful. This is a perfectly, sound advice.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2014
@lagtech, with all the pain you have subjected me to, i bought this dell from your inventory for my little sister, after delivery to her she has return to my office due to bad battery, yet you ship it out and you know battery was bad.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2014
confluence:
@lagtech, with all the pain you have subjected me to, i bought this dell from your inventory for my little sister, after delivery to her she has return to my office due to bad battery, yet you ship it out and you know battery was bad.

I am having the same problem with one of the 2 laptops I got last week and I may have to buy another battery for the system. I have decided not to press the issue and pray patiently for the arrival of my six remaining laptops.

Virtually everyone have one complain or the other and the only thing we can is to pray that he overcome whatever challenges he is facing now so that everyone will be happy again and I pray the remaining laptops won't have the same battery issue.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
confluence:

Alphaoscar:

I am having the same problem with one of the 2 laptops I got last week and I may have to buy another battery for the system. I have decided not to press the issue and pray patiently for the arrival of my six remaining laptops.
Virtually everyone have one complain or the other and the only thing we can is to pray that he overcome whatever challenges he is facing now so that everyone will be happy again and I pray the remaining laptops won't have the same battery issue.

This thread can do with a factory load of happiness!

By the way is the os on these systems win7? if so shutdown the system and charge it till the light indicator indicates full charge. Then turn it on and go into the bios setup page. Unplug the ac power cord and leave the system. Time it to see how long it stays on, this will give you a true idea of the condition of the battery. if it stays on for the normal amount of time 90 mins - 120min (for older laptops) then the system has the win7 power driver issue, you may have to use winxp/vista (hopefully thats the case and not the battery)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lagtech, I paid in as early as 8am but am surprised...Jimmy told me he could not reach you till now...and you haven't replied my mail since 8am.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thanks tradepubis will try it now, yes is windows7
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
confluence:
Thanks tradepubis will try it now

You're welcome!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
confluence:
Thanks tradepubis will try it now, yes is windows7
Had this same issue too,its a normal issue when a laptop that came with window vista/xp is upgraded to window 7..
Run Your COMMAND prompt as an administrator, and type the following:
Powercfg -energy then hit enter and follow what You see.
When U read the report and Your last charge is below 40%
Then You'll ve to charge Your laptop to full charge, You drain it COMpletely, charge it again, and drain it completely, repeat this charging and draining process for like 2-3times..the red cross will disappear.(That is if Your battery is good)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
chukwubyk:
Lagtech, I paid in as early as 8am but am surprised...Jimmy told me he could not reach you till now...and you haven't replied my mail since 8am.

He's based in the USA. Time difference. That your 8am here would be his sleeping period there. He'd sttend to you when he wakes up i believe
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
@MADRIDFC, thanks will give it a try
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lagtech, I don't have a kobo left on me now.
Pls kindly do it by sea. I can wait for ten days.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 5:08am On Nov 20, 2014
chukwubyk:
Lagtech, I don't have a kobo left on me now.
Pls kindly do it by sea. I can wait for ten days.

Hmmmmm............

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.