Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (530812 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Chibenze(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2014
ResourceMan:

I have exactly what you need in Lagos. PM me for pictures and other details.
whats d name/spec eg acer 301, or hp 45 etc
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jadajada: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2014
I hope This guy don't have a hidden agenda.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2014
Chibenze:
whats d name/spec eg acer 301, or hp 45 etc

I posted everything on your thread. Check your thread where you asking for suggestion on laptop.

Suggest A Good Mini Laptop To Buy
https://www.nairaland.com/2007521/suggest-good-mini-laptop-buy

I posted the pics and specs there, contact me lets finish it off.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2014
Well Lagtech claimed he sent Five boxes to Chinoxl for onward delivery to Nigeria, and four boxes where delivered and one box is no where to be found (This contains a lot of my items) and my chat with him he said Chinoxl still said he didn't get the box (Confusing) I don't Think USPS will just hide or seize nor handle an insured box carelessly..... What i want to know is that Lagtech must provide all my items before this month end.... Seems Lagtech is taking us for granted..... After my China shipping which is going to his address in few weeks time....My services with him is terminated till he improves on his services.... And want to know if any of y'all has asked Chinoxl about this missing mystery box?

And what bother me most is that my items I bought recently arrives before the old items... I just don't know what's really wrong.... I think this shipper delaying items which Lagtech claims to be telling us is just a myth.... cos I can't see why other people ships their items from US and get it in 8hrs and even in days...

Lagtech that Missing Box must be found or you refund my money I bought all the items... which i'm gonna itemise later with proofs on ebay too

Good day

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2014
boss! for you to get annoyed, it shows things have really gone bad!, lagtech please get your act together, so that we'all be happy
fashrola:
Well Lagtech claimed he sent Five boxes to Chinoxl for onward delivery to Nigeria, and four boxes where delivered and one box is no where to be found (This contains a lot of my items) and my chat with him he said Chinoxl still said he didn't get the box (Confusing) I don't Think USPS will just hide or seize nor handle an insured box carelessly..... What i want to know is that Lagtech must provide all my items before this month end.... Seems Lagtech is taking us for granted..... After my China shipping which is going to his address in few weeks time....My services with him is terminated till he improves on his services.... And want to know if any of y'all has asked Chinoxl about this missing mystery box?

And what bother me most is that my items I bought recently arrives before the old items... I just don't know what's really wrong.... I think this shipper delaying items which Lagtech claims to be telling us is just a myth.... cos I can't see why other people ships their items from US and get it in 8hrs and even in days...

Lagtech that Missing Box must be found or you refund my money I bought all the items... which i'm gonna itemise later with proofs on ebay too

Good day
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2014
jadajada:
I hope This guy don't have a hidden agenda.
so u still can't see the handwriting on the wall! Just watch .3months air shipping,6months sea shipping,yet no delivery. Bad items,incomplete item delivery cases, refund issues,and I am sure many are still keeping quiet waiting for an appointed time before they come out.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Adinije(f): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2014
One thing I observe is, Lagtech delivers items u bought urself but if u order from his non-existent inventory, u are finished. Lagtech pls refund my money. All the while he keep blaming shipper this shipper that. Come to think of it, if shippers hoard pple's goods for months, what's the rationale behind it? And na where they will store all that?

5 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2014
tooltip:
boss! for you to get annoyed, it shows things have really gone bad!, lagtech please get your act together, so that we'all be happy
Well I'm a very patience guy.... But why I vented here on dis thread is that he has not given me a concrete solution on when i'll get my items, probably all my items has disappeared into thin air with the claimed insured box he sent to Chinoxl.... Well I just need my items to arrive Nigeria before the end of the month .... I am giving Lagtech 2 weeks of grace to sort out my items......

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2014
it gets scary when heavy importers like you and confluence scream, blue murder!
fashrola:
Well I'm a very patience guy.... But why I vented here on dis thread is that he has not given me a concrete solution on when i'll get my items, probably all my items has disappeared into thin air with the claimed insured box he sent to Chinoxl.... Well I just need my items to arrive Nigeria before the end of the money.... I am giving Lagtech 2 weeks of grace to sort out my items......
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2014
tooltip:
true talk

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2014
tooltip:
Well I'm off to Chinoxl's Thread to find the truth of the matter on dis Missing box.....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by crudedude(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2014
Me I just dey humble myself for my pekere deal. Lagtech you really need to put this place in order.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pat077: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Adinije:
One thing I observe is, Lagtech delivers items u bought urself but if u order from his non-existent inventory, u are finished. Lagtech pls refund my money. All the while he keep blaming shipper this shipper that. Come to think of it, if shippers hoard pple's goods for months, what's the rationale behind it? And na where they will store all that?
u're nt far 4rm d truth, i also ordered from his imaginary inventory since may and up till dis moment i've nt gotten d item i paid 4. He has been ignoring my mail, just want to let him know dat i'm no longer interest - i need my refund now.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
No comment yet. No comment yet.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
No need to fret bro!, your box cant go missing, and i believe your items are in place smiley...
fashrola:
Well I'm off to Chinoxl's Thread to find the truth of the matter on dis Missing box.....
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Slaak:

pls i av similar issue wit my mini(Hp dm4).
most often, it shows "batt3 not detected" - even wen fully charged. it doesnt power on on its own buh wen powered on thru DC, it lasts hrs witout bein plugged.
also, d media player skips/siezes every 5secs wen playin videos n like every 2 mins wen playin audio.

kindly help

Hi slaak, this your issue will require you eliminating possible causes one by one o. however i suggest you use google first of to find out if theres any known related cause.

Here are the issues you need to confirm:

- the status of your battery - (the best test for this is powering your laptop into bios setup and leaving it there till it goes of. since there is no energy saving feature active when the system is in bios setup the system will stay on without going into sleep/standby/hibernation till the battery is fully drained. All you have to do is time it to determine your current battery backup time. Alternatively someone posted a command that can run a diagnostic scan on the battery in the previous page, you can give that a shot.

- Reinstall a clean os
- is your board amd? if so use the internet to check up on known issues, they vary from hardware to simple driver issues.

But the part about it not powering on unless plugged in and then staying on battery for hours when unplugged is pointing more towards a board issue.

goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
ResourceMan:

SENT

@ SamjohnnyB
Edit your post and remove your email address if you do not want those scammers to send you messages claiming to be the ones importing laptops.

Thanx bro. God bless u.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
completey:
No comment yet. No comment yet.

Please what is the outcome of your pickups? Were you able to pick items?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
@fashrola Well I'm off to Chinoxl's Thread to find the truth of the matter on dis Missing box.....
The story of the missing box is as fake as a $3 bill.
I confronted Chinox on one of my delayed items as Lagtech claimed and a staff of his denied it point blank.

@Abiolacicero
Thanx bro. God bless u.
You are welcome. I will send you PC cleaners, free audio video tools and Avast 2015 internet security (licensed) free before the day runs out. Cheers.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
@Farshola @completely @ceaseare and others with items above the 50k mark, i think its time to hold a meet on the way forward and actions necessary. I have recieved the usual 'sorry and weekend' promise from @lagtech once again, but to me his word holds has lost its value.

Am waiting to see how this weekend will turn out with that his long list, then depending on the outcome it will be time to act.

Please lets arrange a meeting to discuss
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
tradeplusib:
@Farshola @completely @ceaseare and others with items above the 50k mark, i think its time to hold a meet on the way forward and actions necessary. I have recieved the usual 'sorry and weekend' promise from @lagtech once again, but to me his word holds has lost its value.

Am waiting to see how this weekend will turn out with that his long list, then depending on the outcome it will be time to act.

Please lets arrange a meeting to discuss

@ Tradeplusib

Yes it is time to stop this baldarash completely N200,000+ is not akara money, my house rent is at stake. To imagine I explained everything to lagtech and he still went about to do this rubbish is the height of wickedness. We should all come out and tame this monster because I smell "THE MAKING OF GREATEST FRAUD EVER IN THE HISTORY OF NAIRALAND".

Yes, we should meet at Jimmy's place, if he runs away from office tomorrow then we go straight to his house (it seems all his numbers are unreachable now). Anyone that is serious and wants a good ending to this thrash, this demonic investment should take it up now to Avoid Stories That Touch.

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
sleekd:

Abeg which number did you reach him on, been trying to call him, but the line hasn't been reachable for days now

Same ones o. Maybe i was lucky.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by shrekandfiona: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
I honestly feel sad for y'all with delayed / missing packages. Hopefully, you will all get your goods intact. I can only console you with words. It is well
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by onatisi(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
:k
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by SamjohnnyB(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thanks man already done that. I sabi the work of all this thief call scamer. Thém no go catch Mr. grin
ResourceMan:

SENT

@ SamjohnnyB
Edit your post and remove your email address if you do not want those scammers to send you messages claiming to be the ones importing laptops.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by onatisi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
;
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
shrekandfiona:
I honestly feel sad for y'all with delayed / missing packages. Hopefully, you will all get your goods intact. I can only console you with words. It is well

Bros, na so we see am O. I have been secretly admiring your weekly pick-ups on chinox thread, and I have learnt certain stuffs through you and others like SeyiThug (lol) but you dont even know.
Anyway, thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by tradeplusib: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
ResourceMan:

@ Tradeplusib
Yes it is time to stop this baldarash completely N200,000+ is not akara money, my house rent is at stake. To imagine I explained everything to lagtech and he still went about to do this rubbish is the height of wickedness. We should all come out and tame this monster because I smell "THE MAKING OF GREATEST FRAUD EVER IN THE HISTORY OF NAIRALAND".
Yes, we should meet at Jimmy's place, if he runs away from office tomorrow then we go straight to his house (it seems all his numbers are unreachable now). Anyone that is serious and wants a good ending to this thrash, this demonic investment should take it up now to Avoid Stories That Touch.

@Resourceman - i dont think he will be that stupid grin

You dont disappear in the USA, once you are in the system you can be tracked, it is not naija. I think we should all meet via bbm/whatsapp for a conference meet. There are processes and procedures we need to be aware of if it comes down to the worst. And if the worst is about to happen time becomes critical
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
ResourceMan:

The story of the missing box is as fake as a $3 bill.
I confronted Chinox on one of my delayed items as Lagtech claimed and a staff of his denied it point blank.

You are welcome. I will send you PC cleaners, free audio video tools and Avast 2015 internet security (licensed) free before the day runs out. Cheers.

God knows you are the best!!! I pray God touch mr lagtech's heart and he do needful bro.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by magicfinger1: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
People don enter am again . Another linkto saga in the making .

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
tradeplusib:

You dont disappear in the USA, once you are in the system you can be tracked, it is not naija. I think we should all meet via bbm/whatsapp for a conference meet. There are processes and procedures we need to be aware of if it comes down to the worst. And if the worst is about to happen time becomes critical
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
tradeplusib:

I think this suggestion will go a long way but you guys should be careful of some stupid betrayals ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.