Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (532719 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
igbsam:

Lol....he is hustling for a free laptop grin
If Lagtech deside to compensate me with even a car for delaying my money and business for months, how is that your business?
Hehe! I see even smaller kids coming up.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by iykmora(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
chukwubyk:

Lagtech knows those doing business with him and those kidding. If you have money to buy common 'pin' from Lagtech, we should have seen your name mentioned by him in one of the pages here. You are not worthy to talk when person doing business; I mean real business, are discussing issue concerning their money and business.
Go and look for a job rather than wasting your time here. If I were you (God forbid), I won't intrude into other people's business.
You have no business here.
mr bizman, how much biz have you done wit lagtech? I knew when you came in here 'monkeying' about being scammed, and all of a sudden you are into huge biz wit d OP? Who r you fooling? Except d biz of trying to get maybe a pen-drive as a reward for much a.r.s.e-licking then I'll understand. Those making huge foray never screem BIZ na u wey just enter thread dey make noise, that's why someone had to check it.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hahahaha! U no de shame.
You may have been here for years and haven't been able to purchase common 'a pin' from the OP but I came recently and have made purchases, waiting for more pic ups.
I understand your frustration. Well, go and hug electric transformer or jump into the lagoon.
Poor man doesn't venture into such business like this one.
I wouldn't continue wasting my time exchanging words with someone who can't purchase a common pin.
Let me concentrate on my search on ebay.
You may continue ranting.....

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by iykmora(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
You heard purchase laptop @10kobo, you run enter dey screem say u pay scammer...poor man mentality...try harder, u might be rewarded with a free peanut. So lagtech is ur only way out of poverty? I weep for you. So many outlets out there to buy goods online, and u think only noise makers like you get to do so and only on this thread? What a pity? Dnt worry, u can also have his c.oc.k permanently in ur mouth, maybe by that, you'll get ur wish.....#200k my black nyash...better carry plate join those alimajiri dey beg...zuwo!

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
pls u guys should stop this shit,the lest we want its two guys throwing tantrums over nothing.

Lagtech I believe u gave us a final date,let's take u by ur words,

all is well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2015
gowaga68:

where are all those f.o.o.l.s that keep saying Lagtech would give everyone their goodies??
oya make una show face joor..

Lagtech you're mail to me

"Jan 15 (2 days ago)

to me"lagtech2999@yahoo.com

Jan 12 (5 days ago)

to me
You can expect to pick your items around the 30th. That's when we expect to pick up the last shipment. It could be earlier-but that's the last date."
Then

We don't give fake dates sir-its just the problems we have had. We have solved almost all pending issues and by end of the month-we will be ok again. You will also get all your items."

I hope when that date comes as stated above you will refund or give my my laptops and balance or else ....... I act i don't talk.(don't forget)
Masiyachi!

I got the same jan 30th date and waiting patiently cos enough is enough!!!

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jerikoyan(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maybe it is auto reply message grin got same on my bbm. Please mr lagtech my refund if you can't deliver as promise by month end o, this is the 6th month have been patient enough, return my money with no intrest rate. embarassed elitegroup
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
balogunsam:
Hi all. Do you all remember the dell mini lagtech said he sent to my usa address ending of 2014? That's the last netbook from my May 2014 order. I was just notified it's available for pickup after it departed USA last week friday...i'll upload photo when I pick up later in the day or monday.

NOW,WHY THE STORY?

I called Jimmy to ask about air cargo with compact logistics and he said he hadn't heard anything from them...I am not a pro in air frei from the usa but at least in my experience I have access to information and can give my clients real time information. This compact logistics that has shipped air cargo for months and doesn't provide info except texting to come pick up is not worth using.
GOD help us all!

Received from my shipper today.
**photos attached**

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by 2ndOhio: 1:50am On Jan 21, 2015
So is this the one you got from lagtech that finally delivered or did you get this after you got fed up waiting for lagtech...

Don't really understand your story sir..
balogunsam:

Received from my shipper today.
**photos attached**
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2015
2ndOhio:
So is this the one you got from lagtech that finally delivered or did you get this after you got fed up waiting for lagtech...

Don't really understand your story sir..

Sent to me by lagtech via my own shipper in the USA instead of using his own shipper.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wtech: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
balogunsam:

Sent to me by lagtech via my own shipper in the USA instead of using his own shipper.
d same pple , chinosxl beta for nw until prove failed as we hav seen in lagtech
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
wtech:
d same pple , chinosxl beta for nw until prove failed as we hav seen in lagtech

?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femexsp: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
@lagtech,the Eliteook dea,u just abandon us,no updatesince last yearand you expect me to carry my money and do biz with you,pls what s going on,if i have the money with me,i would have made times 3 of it
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wtech: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
balogunsam:

?
go sleep abeg
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
wtech:
go sleep abeg

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
chukwubyk:

My happiness now is that alot of people have confirmed that Lagtech is trying......
All am saying is that we have to be patient with him as he
resolve pending issues.
wat is wrong wit u?

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Luckystar220: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
lagtech i nid gud laptop of 18k hp or dell plz m serious .my email luckystarsop220@gmail.com
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chaloner(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Luckystar220:
lagtech i nid gud laptop of 18k hp or dell plz m serious .my email luckystarsop220@gmail.com
View Luckystar220's Profile
Nairaland Forum / Luckystar220's Profile
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To Luckystar220
Time registered: August 20, 2013
Time spent online: 3 days
View Luckystar220's posts (175)
Section Most Active In: Business

grin grin grin grin grin hope people understand me?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Luckystar220: 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
chaloner:
View Luckystar220's Profile
Nairaland Forum / Luckystar220's Profile
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To Luckystar220
Time registered: August 20, 2013
Time spent online: 3 days
View Luckystar220's posts (175)
Section Most Active In: Business

grin grin grin grin grin hope people understand me?
guy y u dey view my profile nah u jus dey feel me abi?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by iykmora(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2015
chaloner:
wat is wrong wit u?
grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by 2ndOhio: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2015
Okay... so you're saying the product dint ship since May via Lagtech's shippers or he dint ship them at all or he helped you retrieve from them this year and resent it to you via your own shipper?

balogunsam:

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chukwubyk: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
chaloner:
wat is wrong wit u?
The only thing wrong now is the delays in product delivery, it has affected us badly. I keep praying that God will clear these cobwebs on our ways that Lagtech may deliver as he plan to.
Lets be patient and hopeful.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
2ndOhio:
Okay... so you're saying the product dint ship since May via Lagtech's shippers or he dint ship them at all or he helped you retrieve from them this year and resent it to you via your own shipper?

me sef dey struggle to understand the gist undecided

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
NnamdiN:
me sef dey struggle to understand the gist undecided

2ndOhio:

**sigh** I uploaded the information with good intentions and to help calm fellow affected parties a little while we wait for the "ultimate date" but i will explain again since you did not see the first post.

I ordered for 6 netboooks in May, 2014 and received them in pieces instead of in bulk due to the very first big delay when this thread was still less than 50 pages. The last i received of the 6 pieces arrived around august or so...i'm not so sure of the exact month anymore, then nothing came forth againe. The last of the netbooks was supposed to be sent with other lagtech's goods coming to Nigeria before the Nahco issue but i told him to send to my own shipper in new york instead of using his own...and it arrived last week. It was the photo i uploaded here. I hope all doubts and misunderstandings are laid to rest thus.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
balogunsam:

**sigh** I uploaded the information with good intentions and to help calm fellow affected parties a little while we wait for the "ultimate date" but i will explain again since you did not see the first post.

I ordered for 6 netboooks in May, 2014 and received them in pieces instead of in bulk due to the very first big delay when this thread was still less than 50 pages. The last i received of the 6 pieces arrived around august or so...i'm not so sure of the exact month anymore, then nothing came forth againe. The last of the netbooks was supposed to be sent with other lagtech's goods coming to Nigeria before the Nahco issue but i told him to send to my own shipper in new york instead of using his own...and it arrived last week. It was the photo i uploaded here. I hope all doubts and misunderstandings are laid to rest thus.
sure
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I got the same jan 30th date and waiting patiently cos enough is enough!!!
I got the same on bbm, and I trust he's doing his best. By Gods grace we will all smile including Op. but again end of the month is only a few days away.God help you,sire.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 12:05am On Jan 23, 2015
wing this topic: Emmtech
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Update Update Update
Countdown to normalcy
Finally, we can now countdown to the date when we can finally resolve all pending issues.
Another set of pick ups this weekend and more next week plus the sea cargo pick ups within 2 weeks will clear almost all our backlogs. We have a particular package sent in October that we have not taken custody of and we have been replacing items in that package by giving owners replacement laptops.
Aside from this –we have made progress with refunds for those who requested. It has been tough-but we will do what is right and proper.
If you emailed or sent bb messages today or yesterday-replies have not been sent as something went wrong with the network password-it is been corrected and all messages will be replied.

Please note that there is nothing wrong with Compact Logistics. Compact Logistics does not owe us any item or shipment. The only delays we had with them was last year and it was not their fault. Compact Logistics has an office/partner in my state: Minnesota. The 2 shippers we have problems with are based outside my state and while I have issues with them-they have not absconded with our goods-whatever is with them will be delivered. WE HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH COMPACT LOGISTICS-they are a quality trusted shipper.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Nostalgia21- HP Envy Laptop. Arrived this evening. Ships tomorrow.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:48am On Jan 23, 2015
PrinceHardeyemi-2 sets Blackberry Q10 and parts for Q10

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:50am On Jan 23, 2015
Alpha Lot of 25 laptops –from Minneapolis-for $300

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Fujistu Tablet Laptop with stylus for DJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.