Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (531634 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by pman06(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
kentochi:

i think is better you drop the name of the site.

Was thinking the same too.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by femexsp: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
guys people are very careful now,since its a matter of choice,drop the sites and let us see it ourselves then we know what to do next
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Htc one mini currently $70 each, 15 units

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Iphone5c Att unlocked, 16g clean esn, currently $156 each, 15 units take all

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
confluence:
Iphone5c Att unlocked, 16g clean esn, currently $156 each, 15 units take all
Since it seems you do not want to give out the name of the site, I will suggest you open your own thread so we can concentrate on Lagtech issue here.

6 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wtech: 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
well confluence , we need the site not after wat lagtech hav done to us ........ no trust again in dis biz
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Teaser4(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
I want to buy Nike hightop sneakers for women and Nike Air Jordan 6 on eBay .... Can you help
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by westwinds: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
@confluence

Drop the site so everyone can see the prices and the lots available. When we have seen it, then we can join hands to buy... or do you think as you are putting pictures here, that anybody will send you money to do the business on their behave? That will not work anymore. Lagtec has closed that road.

6 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wildchild1: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2015
l
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2015
@confluence this collabo will make sense if this setup is transparent......some of us have had our fingers burnt here
cc:fashrola
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by smartluvu(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2015
confluence:
Htc one mini currently $70 each, 15 units

Is it for sale ? and the iphone too ?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by danielblessing(m): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2015
@confluence dont derail this thread. Open your own thread.

2 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Awalla: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
@confluence .. Your action is suspicious in so many ways, stop posting those stuffs here, you have suddenly stop talking about your held up items by lagtech and all you do is posting juicy deals here, where a ghost site, please allow us concentrate on troubles lagtech have caused many here and go and open your own thread.

could this be part of the compensation package ??

just watching shaa !!!!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by jerikoyan(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lagtech this is not fair at all promise upon promise still no show, we asked you to tell us what actually happened you refused, to me @ this point if will take any legal actions against you that might cause you deportation back to nigeria and won't allow you into the states again you deserve more than that,have collected my bank statement and I have all the mails conversation and bbm chat of this deal with me , please anyone with the process on how to report him to theright authority should let us know because am sure this will continue like this the postponement, or better still we start with efcc first we go to gtb from there get his full details, company details too. The money I invested in this deal is a greather percentage of my nysc savings and am passing out this week. My 100k ballance is all I need without intresr on it.jeremiah elitegroup member. Please all this is the way we can solve this because if lagtech is sincere with us we won't be on it till now, tell us your problem and one of us might have possible solution to it,ur silence on the issue speacks a lot about. Please anyone with infomation on how to go about it both the usa legal aspect and efcc should let me know. Thanks
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
@Awalla, i have been away for a wedding, i do not have the intention to derail the thread neither do i intend to scam any one, i have funds of over 500k in lagtech hand, i curse the day i found this lagtech thread, if i had listen to my white friend in US, iwould not have fallen for this crap, i am still hoping that i can pick my over 40 laptops held inside lagtech prison.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
and the waiting continues unabated.

what wrong have I done to u Mr Emmauel
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wtech: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
jerikoyan:
Lagtech this is not fair at all promise upon promise still no show, we asked you to tell us what actually happened you refused, to me @ this point if will take any legal actions against you that might cause you deportation back to nigeria and won't allow you into the states again you deserve more than that,have collected my bank statement and I have all the mails conversation and bbm chat of this deal with me , please anyone with the process on how to report him to theright authority should let us know because am sure this will continue like this the postponement, or better still we start with efcc first we go to gtb from there get his full details, company details too. The money I invested in this deal is a greather percentage of my nysc savings and am passing out this week. My 100k ballance is all I need without intresr on it.jeremiah elitegroup member. Please all this is the way we can solve this because if lagtech is sincere with us we won't be on it till now, tell us your problem and one of us might have possible solution to it,ur silence on the issue speacks a lot about. Please anyone with infomation on how to go about it both the usa legal aspect and efcc should let me know. Thanks
pls me dis problem is more daan wat we tink and very small to solve . Y I said dis is dat ahmed hav asked d same question nd ahmed is willin to help but lagtech didn't respond , lagtech is doin his personal car biz wit our hard earned money .... Lik someone said ,lagtech ur own disappointment go full dey pour .....

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by CoolKizzy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mr lagtech, my refunds since October is on the way, when does it reach my account, failed promises upon promises, this is more like a planned prank. please let me know the reason you haven't refunded my money and why I shouldn't believe this as a shenanigan

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2015
good day, lagtech, what is happening? ...

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by flowsamuels(m): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Smh....,men are wicked
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by MazadoGoodman: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Awalla:
@confluence .. Your action is suspicious in so many ways, stop posting those stuffs here, you have suddenly stop talking about your held up items by lagtech and all you do is posting juicy deals here, where a ghost site, please allow us concentrate on troubles lagtech have caused many here and go and open your own thread.

could this be part of the compensation package ??

just watching shaa !!!!!

True talk! Everything has to be done in the open, especially, on THIS thread; especially too, if you intend that this should benefit anyone interested.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by dadah04(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
Goodday House,clearly Emmanuel aka lagtech derives pleasure in making a fool outta his clients.Lagtech is a fraudster and yes i said it,witholding someone's fund given in trust through deceit is what is going on here.
House i appeal to those who initiated the whatsapp group to revamp it and i would gladly participate to bring this soulless crook to book.
Theres no need to wait on him,those waiting are only doing themselves a big disservice,i wont appeal to him cause i already know the outcome another epistle and another date in the future.
Lets unite and teach this fool @lagtech lesson he wont forget in this lifetime and in the next.
I beckon on all to unite and do the needful.
cc @seun your attention is highly needed here.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Cypost: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pple involve in this guy poo should accept dt they hv been duped. The patterns and trademakes are there. Start as an honest bizman, gain trust get referrals then gather many pple/fund and disappear.

Lesson leant. Stop hoping endlessly and move on. If u have anything or anyway to get back dt d guy activate it immediately no need waiting and hoping

Pele nu
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2015
People are picking up...especially new clients....believe me, I'm VERY sure. Its we, the oldies and foundation members who seem to have been abandoned by Lagtech.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2015
@Lagtech, base on the revelation by balogunsam, as you have run down our various businesses down, so shall the devil lay waste all your effort in jesus mighty name, except you refund all our money that we have invested in your business, that you have the gut to be transacting new business without refunding all money we have invested in your business, all your effort will amount to waste , you shall gather , see with your eyes ,but shall not be useful for you nor your children, or any of your family in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
confluence:
@Lagtech, base on the revelation by balogunsam.
boss, drop the website address na.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
lagtech:
We have had a long and stressful period-

Over 2 million naira in losses
Hundreds of customers lost
Packages undelivered

but we thank God for his Mercies.

We thank God for all our customers who not only continued to be patient with us-but kept sending messages of goodwill and advice. I have been contacting our many customers whom we have offended-and will continue to do so.
We apologize to all our resellers and customers who have lost customers as a result of these troubles –our new compensation plan will help you bounce back.

Pick Ups
We lost several shipments and many are still on hold due to a shipper. We have began to replace items for owners instead of waiting and waiting. 3 dual core laptops with webcams were delivered to Mr Benjamin last week from his consignment. 2 Laptops will be delivered to Mr Resourceman this weekend. We also have arrivals for Mr Adeyemi , Nostalgia 21 and Mz K-all available by the end of the week God willing. Everyone with items is being and will be contacted.
The bulk of our pending items, delayed items and replacements will be delivered in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Refunds
We have refunded over N500,000 since October last year. With almost zero inflow of cash since we stopped business last year-refunds have been difficult. We pledge to make refunds to all those due-but we ask for patience as we make these refunds. We are contacting people with refunds this week so that they have an idea of when it will be paid.

Compensation
Aside from the promised shipment of laptops where only shipping will be paid-we will also be getting sweet deals for all our customers who have lost money from delayed goods.

The foundation is sometimes the hardest part of a building-but when it is completed-it can support any structure.

Happy New Month to everyone!

Resourceman, adeyemi and nostalgia21 I want you guys to confirm to the house if any item has been delivered to you guys from lagtech since this update or if its still the same old story.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by wtech: 5:48am On Feb 12, 2015
Lagtech is creating a hard life for him and his generation , before he realises that it will be too late. And chaloner don't comment again , seem as if dragnet have ban the guy again because. The guy is bomb and gets infos ..... And I can remember that dragnet have not clear his name of the accusation of getting a laptop aas a bribe from lagtech but have the strength and will to ban the guy then. I believe that OP is not helping us here. Seun can you hear our voice and change dragnet if he can't associate with us and plan on how to end this mess.... In auto section the op there is always at d front and before you know the issue will be over but here we have someone who don't care , someone who think we are doing business on our own risk , someone who always remind us to read terms and conditions of nairaland : SMH
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2015
madridfc:
boss, drop the website address na.
bros abeg if u wan play another game, drop make I follow you, Guyman don weak. U fit drop here sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.