Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (548889 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by completey(f): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2015
He is yet to deliver my remaining 4 laptops and a sound mixer.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by gowaga68: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2015
Am left with 2 laptops since I've collected one dell and a refund of 25k.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2015
dominique:
Good day all. I may not be familiar to you but I am tge supermoderator assisgned to curb cases like this. I've gone through most of this thread, I can understand why most of you are angry and demand answers. This thread has been active for almost two years and for the most part of last year, Lagtech did deliver on his promises. Some orders were not delivered and was reordered, some people were refunded. However, I didn't get to see the part where it all went downhill.

I communicated with Lagtech via email and he said that he is owing 36 members in total and he intends to cut it down to at least 24 by year ending. He said the he hasn't collected money from anyone this year (except for two people) as he wants to sort the mess on ground.

Not wanting to draw us back, I need the names of the the people that are still owed, and those that have already been settled. He did mention an agent of his in Nigeria called Jimmy, have you been able to get access to him?

I hope to hear from you soonest. Regards.

He is owning me #35,000
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Lagtech is owing me the following:

1. 6 extra large cartons of books and trophies
2. 5 assorted laptops (I received one out of six which I ordered)

All these items were supposedly shipped by sea in July 2014. Please ask Lagtech to tell you what really happened to the sea-shipped items because he has not been forthcoming to those of us affected by this.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2015
I've only gotten 19k refund. I still have over 70k with him.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Awalla: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Lagtech is owning me 16 Laptops , 5 External harddrives
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by colossus2: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Na wa oh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmm angry angry
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by 2ndOhio: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Lagtech is owing me #40k, ... it's been over a year now... going to 2.

dominique:

The thread is almost 400 pages long, it's almos
t impossible to go through all the pages within a day. But from what I saw on the early pages that he did deliver the items and the owners confirmed reciept. He told me the the items he orderd for got lost in transit. We may never know what truly happened. I can only implore you to exercise patience till he settles his debts in the month to come. Of it were a regular scammer, he would have deactivated his account and block you from his contacts. The fact that he's still responding to his mails give us a glimmer of hope that he's not backing out.
I'll be going through the previous posts to check for the monickers that are still being owed.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by moris01(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2015
lagtech is owing me 75k since last year September I not seen anything
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ResourceMan(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
At the moment Lagtech is owing me:
1. 4 Netbooks (I will return The one I collected last week)
2. 1 Pentium M laptop
3. 2 500GB External Hard drives
4. 3 External Webcams
5. Refund for chargers

Everything is totaling more than N90,000
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by kentochi(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lagtech is owning
1. Two big box of phone accessaries $200
2. 26 apple ibook laptops
3. 4 laptops
4. $100 from 10 damage laptops he sold for me
5. #20,000 for shipping 4 laptops
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by colossus2: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
kentochi:
Lagtech is owning
1. Two big box of phone accessaries $200
2. 26 apple ibook laptops
3. 4 laptops
4. $100 from 10 damage laptops he sold for me
5. #20,000 for shipping 4 laptops
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 12:53am On Sep 26, 2015
I ordered a lot of 3 laptops for 75,000 got only one, the least a gateway rotating laptop, still waiting for the other two or a refund of 60k in cash.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Homguy(m): 12:53am On Sep 26, 2015
I ordered a lot of 3 laptops for 75,000 got only one, the least a gateway rotating laptop, still waiting for the other two or a refund in cash.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Lagtech is owing me 151,800 or $660 being payment for approximately 40 elitebook laptops in wholesome state and in parts paid for by about 7 of us in the brilliant Elitebook scam.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by semasir: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Hi,

Get connected to Badagry and interact on www.badagryforum.com - it's a forum for Badagry and Badagrians

ceasare:
Lagtech ,u promised my pickup for 4th Aug ,later 12th and then 15th ! Today is 18th bah! I won't talk about this again maybe when next u will hear from me I will be calling you at your mum's place at badagry...... Better believe it!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by humblesteve(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Got few of what i ordered, 35k refund and about 10k plus balance from Lagtech.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by iykmora(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
this huge figure will be too much for Lagtech to settle, but he's not going to admit to that. How in d word itself will he still expect folks to endure more pains when all they've done is to absorb such pains for what seems like forever? The simple truth of this matter might ameliorate some frayed nerves, but is d OP ready to come out with it? The MOD is tailing d right path to see d end to this 'season' film, and we do hope there's light at d end of it all but guys, pls also put on ur shock pads in case it goes the other way. Good evening!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by yhellow(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2015
Lagtech is owing me Hp G62 core i3, one BlackBerry 9810( torch2) and BlackBerry Bold 5.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Tunee(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lagtech is owing me $85, a refund of the hard drive he failed to deliver to me
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:04am On Sep 28, 2015
Pick up of remaining items will start on Tuesday with items that should have been distributed last week and the previous week.

Items for
Ceasar
Resourceman
Omo

Remaining items will be picked up and distributed from the end of the week. All items listed for pick up in September that have not been given to the owners will be available for pick up this weekend through next week with the exception of one shipment that has been delayed till Oct 12th.
Emails will be sent out to customers today with further details.

All in all-there will be no more delays. In a few days it will change from slow and steady to fast and steady!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:21am On Sep 28, 2015
Emma-
HP Envy Laptop has shipped from Ebay. Here is tracking number:

USPS 9405509699939282387120.

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by lagtech(m): 5:22am On Sep 28, 2015
gbemiga1

Seller has made refund to my Paypal

Waiting for your instructions.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by whatalife: 5:23am On Sep 28, 2015
@lagtech,
you should be ashamed of yourself, you provided tracking number for items you said have shipped, yet no items for pick up, i have picked up two shipment from chinosxl, just got another invoice from chinosxl now, who are these your shippers? You are really pathetic , i have over 40 laptops with you, only one hp mini you have succeeded in sending to me out of all these laptops ,each time you come here all you do is talk rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 5:24am On Sep 28, 2015
lagtech:
gbemiga1
Seller has made refund to my Paypal
Waiting for your instructions.

lagtech , what happen to my items?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 5:25am On Sep 28, 2015
@lagtech,
you should be ashamed of yourself, you provided tracking number for items you said have shipped, yet no items for pick up, i have picked up two shipment from chinosxl, just got another invoice from chinosxl now, who are these your shippers? You are really pathetic , i have over 40 laptops with you, only one hp mini you have succeeded in sending to me out of all these laptops ,each time you come here all you do is talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Alphaoscar: 5:34am On Sep 28, 2015
dominique:

The thread is almost 400 pages long, it's almos
t impossible to go through all the pages within a day. But from what I saw on the early pages that he did deliver the items and the owners confirmed reciept. He told me the the items he orderd for got lost in transit. We may never know what truly happened. I can only implore you to exercise patience till he settles his debts in the month to come. Of it were a regular scammer, he would have deactivated his account and block you from his contacts. The fact that he's still responding to his mails give us a glimmer of hope that he's not backing out.
I'll be going through the previous posts to check for the monickers that are still being owed.

lagtech is owing me #50k and 1 replacement laptop
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by balogunsam(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2015
Here is the "update" I received....after postponing again..another postponement... smiley

By the Grace of God-we are now on the final laptop of our come back.

All pending items and refunds will be executed quickly.

We thank you for your patience..

Pick up of items will start on Tuesday with items that were due last week and the week before.

The next set will be by the weekend.

If you are expecting an item-you can sure of picking it up this month. Likewise refunds.

The difficulties we faced have bordered on two issues:

-Over N1 million worth of items un delivered for almost a year-yet we have had to refund or replace these items,

-Inability to do any business since January due to this situation.

Not been able to do business and still having to replace items or make refunds-has been difficult. Neverthless-we have kept faith with our customers.

In a few days-we shall be changing lanes from slow and steady to fast and steady.

You will be smiling soon!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
balogunsam:
Here is the "update" I received....after postponing again..another postponement... smiley

I got this very insulting e-mail too and I just smiled. I smiled because a foolish boy who refused to receive home training from his illiterate parents think everyone is a fool like he is. But when a young man decides to prove to an older person, not just an older person, but one old enough to be his father that he is smart, it is time to show the little brat that a young man may have clothes like an elder but certainly not as many rags. All these while, I've played cool because I thought Lagtech will like the biblical prodigal son of the Holy Bible come to his senses and make his way right, but I can see that like the proverbial dog that is destined to be lost, he will not heed the warning whistles of the hunter. It's time to show Lagtech that he may be in the US in the white man's land but we in Africa know how to deal with unrepentant rogues like him. The battle line is drawn. Soon the whole world will know that Lagtech has stepped on the tail of a cobra. I rest my case.
Someone including the moderator or super moderator or Seun may read this and begin to wonder why this? Well, the story is short and simple. Between May and July 2014, I placed various orders with lagtech to pick up items for me on Craigslist. These were mainly for books, trophies and six laptops. I paid not just for the items, but also all charges by Lagtech. At the end of the day, my items amounted to six extra large cartons for which I coughed out $1080 that is at $180 per carton for sea shipping. Lagtech told me he shipped the items at the beginning of July 2014. To date I have not received these items and there is no credible explanation from Lagtech. At a point he claimed that he used a 'green horn" shipper who messed up his shipping. I have asked over and over that Lagtech disclose the name of this shipper, his address, telephone etc for confirmation. Not only has Lagtech been unable to do so, he has refused to provide evidence on his part that he actually shipped the items. No invoice, no tracking number etc.
Early this year, He notified me of the arrival of a batch of my items and lo and behold it was a laptop and an e-reader. As I was wondering how a laptop shipped with other items could suddenly come alone, I discovered while trying to browse with it that Lagtech used the same laptop a few days earlier to assess Nairaland. Like all criminals, he made the mistake of not logging out. I needed no further proof that Lagtech did no sea shipping. I mailed him my findings, but got no reply. I wrote on this thread, he did not address the issue.
Two months later, I got a call from Jimmy that some of my items had arrived. Three cartons of books were handed over to me. I discovered this were the items I ordered after Lagtech claimed he had shipped the first batch. I had not paid the shipping for these but he shipped them according to him in November and they got her in February. I got them in May. Biut till date the first shipment has not arrived. Every month, I receive useless updates from Lagtech saying I was sure to smile that month. He has sent another one again this month and fixed 12th of next month as my 'smiling date'. A few weeks ago, he listed my name among those to receive laptops, two to be specific. He said he had shipped them to a shipper in the US and provided tracking number. I tracked the package until it was delivered to the shipper in New York. As I write this, no item has been delivered to me and Lagtech has not said anything concerning it. Balogunsam here is into this business. I have purchased ov er 50 items through him in the past few months. His items do not get lost, misplaced or forgotten. They arrive promptly without stories. What is it about Lagtech's items that they must be lost or misplaced? The simple truth is Lagtech is a BIG FRAUD. His a cleverly concocted fraud that sucked many people in with his initial display of honesty and transparency. When Lagtech left the path of truthfulness, I was about the first to raise an alarm. I remember his scathing response. He accused me of all sorts and some fools on this thread then hailed him as a hero and saw me as the villain. Today I've been vindicated. Lagtech thrives on half truths and sentiments. Ask him a simple question and he will type 10 pages with the intent of confusing you and distracting your attention from the main issue at hand. If all that I've typed here contains falsehood, Lagtech should in a very short and simple form explain what happened to the sea-shipped items of July 2014 and what he is doing to remedy the situation. Until then, my position is that he diverted the shipping fees paid him to his personal use. If he chooses to ignore this, let him know that the calamity that will befall him and his family is as a result of his handiwork.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
balogunsam:

This guy just did copy a d paste to all of us.I receive same massage
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Xtfield:
I got this very insulting e-mail too and I just smiled. I smiled because a foolish boy who refused to receive home training from his illiterate parents think everyone is a fool like he is. But when a young man decides to prove to an older person, not just an older person, but one old enough to be his father that he is smart, it is time to show the little brat that a young man may have clothes like an elder but certainly not as many rags. All these while, I've played cool because I thought Lagtech will like the biblical prodigal son of the Holy Bible come to his senses and make his way right, but I can see that like the proverbial dog that is destined to be lost, he will not heed the warning whistles of the hunter. It's time to show Lagtech that he may be in the US in the white man's land but we in Africa know how to deal with unrepentant rogues like him. The battle line is drawn. Soon the whole world will know that Lagtech has stepped on the tail of a cobra. I rest my case.
Someone including the moderator or super moderator or Seun may read this and begin to wonder why this? Well, the story is short and simple. Between May and July 2014, I placed various orders with lagtech to pick up items for me on Craigslist. These were mainly for books, trophies and six laptops. I paid not just for the items, but also all charges by Lagtech. At the end of the day, my items amounted to six extra large cartons for which I coughed out $1080 that is at $180 per carton for sea shipping. Lagtech told me he shipped the items at the beginning of July 2014. To date I have not received these items and there is no credible explanation from Lagtech. At a point he claimed that he used a 'green horn" shipper who messed up his shipping. I have asked over and over that Lagtech disclose the name of this shipper, his address, telephone etc for confirmation. Not only has Lagtech been unable to do so, he has refused to provide evidence on his part that he actually shipped the items. No invoice, no tracking number etc.
Early this year, He notified me of the arrival of a batch of my items and lo and behold it was a laptop and an e-reader. As I was wondering how a laptop shipped with other items could suddenly come alone, I discovered while trying to browse with it that Lagtech used the same laptop a few days earlier to assess Nairaland. Like all criminals, he made the mistake of not logging out. I needed no further proof that Lagtech did no sea shipping. I mailed him my findings, but got no reply. I wrote on this thread, he did not address the issue.
Two months later, I got a call from Jimmy that some of my items had arrived. Three cartons of books were handed over to me. I discovered this were the items I ordered after Lagtech claimed he had shipped the first batch. I had not paid the shipping for these but he shipped them according to him in November and they got her in February. I got them in May. Biut till date the first shipment has not arrived. Every month, I receive useless updates from Lagtech saying I was sure to smile that month. He has sent another one again this month and fixed 12th of next month as my 'smiling date'. A few weeks ago, he listed my name among those to receive laptops, two to be specific. He said he had shipped them to a shipper in the US and provided tracking number. I tracked the package until it was delivered to the shipper in New York. As I write this, no item has been delivered to me and Lagtech has not said anything concerning it. Balogunsam here is into this business. I have purchased ov er 50 items through him in the past few months. His items do not get lost, misplaced or forgotten. They arrive promptly without stories. What is it about Lagtech's items that they must be lost or misplaced? The simple truth is Lagtech is a BIG FRAUD. His a cleverly concocted fraud that sucked many people in with his initial display of honesty and transparency. When Lagtech left the path of truthfulness, I was about the first to raise an alarm. I remember his scathing response. He accused me of all sorts and some fools on this thread then hailed him as a hero and saw me as the villain. Today I've been vindicated. Lagtech thrives on half truths and sentiments. Ask him a simple question and he will type 10 pages with the intent of confusing you and distracting your attention from the main issue at hand. If all that I've typed here contains falsehood, Lagtech should in a very short and simple form explain what happened to the sea-shipped items of July 2014 and what he is doing to remedy the situation. Until then, my position is that he diverted the shipping fees paid him to his personal use. If he chooses to ignore this, let him know that the calamity that will befall him and his family is as a result of his handiwork.

Same story,same style,but different in the amount of. Money in loved .

My signature says it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (415) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.