Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon - Technology Market (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon (530264 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 8:46am On May 26, 2016
NnamdiN:
get ready to present your proof of life, your int'l passport, nepa bill,marriage certificate,mother's maiden name, car papers, 5 frequently called numbers, address in naija and UK, lastly someone we can kill in case you lagtech anyone
cheesy The conditions You listed are what any serious/genuine business person should produce without any issue. As You can see, the guy You quoted don run.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2016
NnamdiN:
get ready to present your proof of life, your int'l passport, nepa bill,marriage certificate,mother's maiden name, car papers, 5 frequently called numbers, address in naija and UK, lastly someone we can kill in case you lagtech anyone
She's legit even though we never met but from records we have done business close to 700k & still counting but I understand d saying once beaten, twice shy but we still have truthful people on Nairaland like moses Aleairpay, Legalwealth, Tugrow,Eghosa. All these guys in less than a year especially Tugrow(he broke the record in a month) we've done business more than 1M & d only person I know his office is Legalwealth & its cox he stays close to my dormot. So no matter the number of scammers on Nland there are enough good Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 9:20am On May 26, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

She's legit even though we never met but from records we have done business close to 700k & still counting but I understand d saying once beaten, twice shy but we still have truthful people on Nairaland like moses Aleairpay, Legalwealth, Tugrow,Eghosa. All these guys in less than a year especially Tugrow(he broke the record in a month) we've done business more than 1M & d only person I know his office is Legalwealth & its cox he stays close to my dormot. So no matter the number of scammers on Nland there are enough good Nigerians

@infinite,nobody is disputing their genuiness or intent.its just a safeguard mechanism just in case
Later they start have funny ideas in their heads when the money starts coming in torrents.
Lagtech too was delivering until the devil decide to borrow him 4 a second with people's fund.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2016
ceasare:

That's how human beings are programmed some "straight", some "psycopants" !
Go to taiwo's house talk to his folks , show them evidence u paid into his acct
Tell them abt Femi Abodunrin and see if u gt some response from lagtech.
The last time I spoke wIth jimmy he said lagtech is sick(story 4d Gods)
I wonder if he is going to be sick 4 almost a year he has left d thread unattended to.
.....his tactics is after a while they will 4 gt And move on! Not me sha....
Them for employ you in that onions thread oooo. @ least u cud have helped dem get the two reference of d scammer & dey would have opened up on her family hideout. By d time dey kipnap d mama & papa ransom money must cover all d millions she ate
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2016
ceasare:

@infinite,nobody is disputing their genuiness or intent.its just a safeguard mechanism just in case
Later they start have funny ideas in their heads when the money starts coming in torrents.
Lagtech too was delivering until the devil decide to borrow him 4 a second with people's fund.
I get your point sha. Its well but d truth is with all dox things person wey go scam u go still scam u ooo. D day dem scam my padi for computer village na customer of three years wey dey supply am Lappy run away with 200+ na him dey tell my friend say him money na small thing dat other people in CV wey don trust am die get millions invested in the last hit & d guy was so good that he had already sold out his major stocks to people and kept empty boxes in his shop in otigba street. Even his brother had to run when he saw d money his brother don chop pass Wetin him fit stand
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 9:46am On May 26, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

I get your point sha. Its well but d truth is with all dox things person wey go scam u go still scam u ooo. D day dem scam my padi for computer village na customer of three years wey dey supply am Lappy run away with 200+ na him dey tell my friend say him money na small thing dat other people in CV wey don trust am die get millions invested in the last hit & d guy was so good that he had already sold out his major stocks to people and kept empty boxes in his shop in otigba street. Even his brother had to run when he saw d money his brother don chop pass Wetin him fit stand

That's what most folks here are guiding or avoiding from the would-be customer is " the last hit" its always a long term aim by most
Scam artist .u never can know when d money will be tempting for you to bolt with people's fund to start the proverbial " good life".

Infinitikoncept:

Them for employ you in that onions thread oooo. @ least u cud have helped dem get the two reference of d scammer & dey would have opened up on her family hideout. By d time dey kipnap d mama & papa ransom money must cover all d millions she ate

Do u know the signs were their in d early days of that thread? Where someone said how come she wears same cloth all the time in her pics claiming am in Mali buying skin hides,am in yobe buying pepper.d people she scammed where the same people who shouted that person asking same question down that he's enemy of progress.and you know what an average Nigerian in our so called wise ness tends to trust too easily or loose guard when it involves another Nigerian as regards a foreigner because we feel with the bad leaders foisted on us by providence and everyone tring to eke a living on his or her own another Nigerian won't dupe you....just realized that is pure lie."a Nigerian can dupe his brother to "arrive"".........karma is always arnd the corner though.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 10:35am On May 27, 2016
ceasare:

U raised many salient points...The truth is lagtech will pay for all this with the prevailing interest rate.its a matter of some time.he knows that.thumb up for ur investigation...soon he won't know what hit him.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 2:26pm On May 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy someone of high repute has vouched for her, but I no do diasporans again o, even payment on delivery, I would still think twice
Vikings007:
cheesy The conditions You listed are what any serious/genuine business person should produce without any issue. As You can see, the guy You quoted don run.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 28, 2016
ceasare:

cheesy
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 28, 2016
NnamdiN:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy someone of high repute has vouched for her, but I no do diasporans again o, even payment on delivery, I would still think twice
In summary, You're no more interested in importation? Cos You must use one. grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 2:42pm On May 28, 2016
Vikings007:
In summary, You're no more interested in importation? Cos You must use one. grin
I've gone back to my roots wink wink China was treating me well until this USA man hoodwinked me and made me dump them. I've gone back to them and so far so good.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 28, 2016
NnamdiN:
I've gone back to my roots wink wink China was treating me well until this USA man hoodwinked me and made me dump them. I've gone back to them and so far so good.
cheesy seems we all have the same root, started with China before long throat ebay+lagtech scammed me...it is well. cool

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 3:21pm On May 28, 2016
Vikings007:
cheesy seems we all have the same root, started with China before long throat ebay+lagtech scammed me...it is well. cool
even in the well. hustle go pay
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fullz: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2016
if you're still owed, forget it.
a snail inside an Eva water bottle will travel round the world before lagtechs ships reach Lagos.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by cpapa: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2016
ceasare:

That's what most folks here are guiding or avoiding from the would-be customer is " the last hit" its always a long term aim by most
Scam artist .u never can know when d money will be tempting for you to bolt with people's fund to start the proverbial " good life".

Do u know the signs were their in d early days of that thread? Where someone said how come she wears same cloth all the time in her pics claiming am in Mali buying skin hides,am in yobe buying pepper.d people she scammed where the same people who shouted that person asking same question down that he's enemy of progress.and you know what an average Nigerian in our so called wise ness tends to trust too easily or loose guard when it involves another Nigerian as regards a foreigner because we feel with the bad leaders foisted on us by providence and everyone tring to eke a living on his or her own another Nigerian won't dupe you....just realized that is pure lie."a Nigerian can dupe his brother to "arrive"".........karma is always arnd the corner though.
i would hv been a victim to dat lady but thankGod for everything i even went to one so called they where using to scam people at songo ota that day i taught they will kill me d place is so empty i just say a guy dat said he is his sis wth laptop I guess dats d one dat does d scamming job even wen i called her I was at songo it was d guy dat took me to d house see God will punish anyone that will dupe someone of his hard earn money.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
any word from this guy called lagtech?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by geawears: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lagtech bleeped up. I bought a torch2 bb here through lagtech on ebay. I received it from jimmy then at iyana isolo....so how could he have done this. So absurd
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by goldtooth: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
confluence:
any word from this guy called lagtech?

No word bro
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
So this Lagtech thread is still up ?
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by fashrola(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
ariyebaba:
So this Lagtech thread is still up ?

Una dey try to dey uproot dead thread for ground come out grin
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by NnamdiN: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2016
We were bound to get tired of chasing.

Nice one lagtech

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ariyebaba(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
I just got this from Lagtech in my inbox :

I have been making serious efforts in the last few months to recover what is recoverable from the losses I incurred that affected your transaction with my business.
We will be making full refund to you between October and December this year. Please confirm your bank account on September 28th.
We have a consignment of items scheduled to arrive at the end of September and include the following items-you are free to take any of these items if you consider them equal or similar to what is owed you. Please email me to indicate preference if interested.

The following items will be available at the end of September. The naira value beside them is their value.

Toshiba Satellite Laptop-Dual Core-3GB RAM-250GB Hard Drive -30k
HP EliteBook 6930p -Dual Core-4GB RAM-160GB HD-32K
HP Mini Laptop-Webcam-2GB RAM-160GB-25k
Dell Latitude D6320/D620-4GB RAM-160GB-27k
Dell Latitude E6400 -3GB RAM-250GB HD-32k

All are Windows 7-Office-DVD Burners (except the Minis).

There are a total of 15 laptops-mostly the model numbers indicated above.

I will update you in the next few weeks and expect to get your updated account number by the 28th of September.

Please accept my apologies again.

Ummmhhhhhh
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by confluence: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
got same too,
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by amosade30(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
This thread still exist? Since 2014
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Xtfield(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
ariyebaba:
I just got this from Lagtech in my inbox :

I have been making serious efforts in the last few months to recover what is recoverable from the losses I incurred that affected your transaction with my business.
We will be making full refund to you between October and December this year. Please confirm your bank account on September 28th.
We have a consignment of items scheduled to arrive at the end of September and include the following items-you are free to take any of these items if you consider them equal or similar to what is owed you. Please email me to indicate preference if interested.

The following items will be available at the end of September. The naira value beside them is their value.

Toshiba Satellite Laptop-Dual Core-3GB RAM-250GB Hard Drive -30k
HP EliteBook 6930p -Dual Core-4GB RAM-160GB HD-32K
HP Mini Laptop-Webcam-2GB RAM-160GB-25k
Dell Latitude D6320/D620-4GB RAM-160GB-27k
Dell Latitude E6400 -3GB RAM-250GB HD-32k

All are Windows 7-Office-DVD Burners (except the Minis).

There are a total of 15 laptops-mostly the model numbers indicated above.

I will update you in the next few weeks and expect to get your updated account number by the 28th of September.

Please accept my apologies again.

Ummmhhhhhh
Thank God the report I made to the Redeemed Church in Minnesota about the fraudulent activities of Lagtech is at last nearing fruit. I thank the Church of God over there where Lagtech's wife is a very committed worker for prevailing on Lagtech to right the wrongs he committed against innocent souls in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Xtfield:
Thank God the report I made to the Redeemed Church in Minnesota about the fraudulent activities of Lagtech is at last nearing fruit. I thank the Church of God over there where Lagtech's wife is a very committed worker for prevailing on Lagtech to right the wrongs he committed against innocent souls in Nigeria.
oga leave matter for mattias, if you like you report lagtech to pope francis if he decides to chop ur money he can do dat nd notin can be done bout that, its been 2yrs nd ur here forming interpol, lets just pray God touches him to keep to his own side of the bargain or uplifts him financially to offset the bills nd debts he has incued all this years!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by ceasare: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
busky101:
oga leave matter for mattias, if you like you report lagtech to pope francis if he decides to chop ur money he can do dat nd notin can be done bout that, its been 2yrs nd ur here forming interpol, lets just pray God touches him to keep to his own side of the bargain or uplifts him financially to offset the bills nd debts he has incued all this years!!!

Guy take a chill pill and who told u in d past 2yrs lagtech has not
Been on d hot seat one way or the other from most people here that
He owed stuffs and money? Nobody is forming interpol for any body
But if u earn your money legit and gave to lagtech and he absconds
Even if it's 100 years he will still b on ur watch list.
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by busky101(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
ceasare:

Guy take a chill pill and who told u in d past 2yrs lagtech has not
Been on d hot seat one way or the other from most people here that
He owed stuffs and money? Nobody is forming interpol for any body
But if u earn your money legit and gave to lagtech and he absconds
Even if it's 100 years he will still b on ur watch list.
i grab broda, but haba 100 years faa, b.p will kill d person b4 two decades
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Latech! Hmm!!
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by chidekings(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
The conman and thief is still out there
....Lagtech where is my money
Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by Pylony(m): 12:07am On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmm a Nigerian Man is Always a Nigerian, you can't change his 419 habit. This are the kind of people who bring insults on my dear country and its People.
Peace shall run any from your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (Reply)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.