Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Solutions To All Your Health Issues While Making Mega Millions As A Member - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solutions To All Your Health Issues While Making Mega Millions As A Member (6904 Views)

Millions At Risk As Nigeria Runs Into Vaccine Debt / State Your Health Issues Here / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions To All Your Health Issues While Making Mega Millions As A Member by mama777(f): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
EDI CORDY ROYAL JELLY
Treatment - Heart Failure, Myocardial Infarction, Anemia, Arteriosclerosis, Decrepitude.

KEDI GOLDEN SIX
Treatment - Female Infertility, Rheumatic Fever, Painful Menstruation, Diabetes 2, Agé Spots, High Blood Pressure, Stroke Sequela, Glycemia (High blood sugar), Fatigue, Gout (Acute Arthritis of Toe & Joints).

KEDI REISHI
Treatment - Nephritis (Inflammation of Kidney), Allergy, Carcinoma, Hypertension and Hypotension, Poor Immune System, HIV Support, Malignant Cancer, Fibroid, Anti-toxin (Detoxifier).

KEDI VIGOR ESSENTIAL
Treatment - Impotence, Prostatitis (Inflammation of prostrate), Prostrate Cancer, Mental Imbalance, Low sperm vitality, Depression, Body building.

KEDI CORDY ACTIVE
Treatment - Anuria (Kidney Failure), Fatique, Low Appetite, Stress, Emphysema (difficult in breathing), Asthma, Depression, Poor Immune System, Aging, Alleviate Hermaturia. 

KEDI V-Ca (CALCIUM & VITAMIN C)
Treatment- Facilitating Calcium Absorption, Making it More Bio-Available to Cells, Absorption of Iron, Stimulation of Immune System and as Antioxidant to Strengthen the Immune System, Neutralizes Potentially Harmful Reactions in the Watery parts of the Body such as Blood and Fluid both inside and Surrounding Cells, Immune System Stimulator and Modulator in Some Circumstances, Resistance of Infection through the Immunological activity of Leukocytes, the Production of Interferon, and Maintaining Mucous Membranes also Increased intake helps maintain Plasma level under acute Emotional or Environmental Stress such as Trauma, Fever, Infection, or Elevated Environmental Temperatures.
Re: Solutions To All Your Health Issues While Making Mega Millions As A Member by mama777(f): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
What is Kedi Information.

Kedi produce herbal products that takes care of various ailments, the products are curative, restorative and preventive. Most often the Product speaks for itself because it attracts testimonies from users and users will always send more people to you to get the products once it works for them.

How Do you Get the Information

Once you are registered, a kit will be given to you that contains the entire products and the compensation plan of the company, you are supposed to study the materials and watch the video to master the information contain therein.

What Do you Do with the Information

All you are requested to do is to share the information with everyone around you, once they are interested, you sign them up and they also do the same.

How to Make Money with Kedi

If for the first one month you get 35,000 worth of products purchased in your name, you will be promoted to level 3. At level 3 you earn 20% from everyone that is referred by you,  if you are able to register 5 people in a given month, your bonus will be 40,000 Naira. Now it is a statistics issue, if you do more you will earn more and if it is less same rule of 20% applies.

In the following months, if you do not refer anyone and the five people you registered are able to bring five people each, they also will earn 40,000 naira each while you will earn N45,000 for doing nothing in that month, how? because you earn 5% from everything they have purchased through their new recruits.

However, if you work, Kedi will pay you in addition to worth you have done.

I believe this is the easiest way anyone can make money, the way thousands are doing right now. Sometime this year, Kedi is giving out Brand New Cars to the distributors that attain level 8 and those that attain level 7 within one year. We are hoping it will be in Benin and that will be a good opportunity for you to witness the event and plan towards the next award.
Re: Solutions To All Your Health Issues While Making Mega Millions As A Member by mama777(f): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
I guarantee to register three persons under your network if u register through me. Join my team and let's make it together .I also have kedi drug outlet where all the product are sold. 08032743166. Nduanusi@gmail.com.I will be glad to hear from you. Just let me know ur location then I will refer you to d closest registration/drugs store. My code is -KN190203
Re: Solutions To All Your Health Issues While Making Mega Millions As A Member by mama777(f): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
PILE (HEMORRHOID) TREATED WITH KEDI CONSTILEASE

I have suffered from pile for over 12 years, the ailment caused me so much pain and discomfort. As a man, I put on pad on daily basis and change sometime three times a day. I hardly sit down or sleep, blood keep draining from my anus.  I recovered my health the moment I was introduced to Constilease. Operation was cancelled. It was a miracle to me. I can sit down, sleep very well and eat without vomiting. My skin is also regaining moisture. I am so excited. Mr Effiong Akpan.

Stroke and Hypertension cured with KEDI Golden-Six

I had partial stroke and at the same time, I was hypertensive. This problem has been there for a very long time till a friend who had used KEDI products introduces me to Kedi Golden Six and Cordy Royal Jelly. I couldn't talk very well at time, and limps while working as well. 6 weeks after using this product, I experienced a miraculous healing! "I couldn't believe I will be on my feet again to live my normal life."! - Mr Raymond Okolo. Ondo

Chronic Ulcer cured with KEDI Gastrifort

I have been diagnosed for a chronic ulcer for several years and I have been on various kind of treatment including herbs.  I could not eat a lot of foods so many edibles such as gari and spicy foods. I regained my health after using Kedi Gastrifort, which was introduced to me by my daughter who is a Kedi distributor. I can now eat all those things I could not without any problem. "I am free."! - Mr Peter Orimogunje, Akure

Fibroid Growth Decreased with Reishi

I had fibroid growth for several years before my friend introduced me to KEDI Reishi. Just 6 weeks after using this product. I experienced a marvelous change on the size of the growth. I feel so happy over this rapid effect of the Medicine over my system. Miss Ekeng, Lagos

Loss of Weight Achieved with KEDI Magilim

It was amazing to me! I never knew it could happen so fast! I mean I lost 10kg in 6 weeks with KEDI magilim. I feel very very excited about this, and I have been able to introduce several people to KEDI products on this account. Chief Jasper Okon, Calabar

Menopausal Syndrome Controlled with KEDI Golden Six

I am 52-year-old woman, who stopped seeing my menstrual period 5 months long. This sudden change in my system caused me so much pains and agonies. I was introduced to KEDI Golden Six and my story changed. I started seeing my menstrual period again few weeks after using this product and all the pains are gone "I am relieved" (Anonymous).

Sexual Performance Boosted with KEDI Revive

I am a 68-year-old man who has always desired to boost my sexual performance. I have not been able to achieve this result till I was introduced to KEDI Revive. My sexual performance was boosted after using this product without any side effect. (Anonymous)

Staphylococcus Auerius Cured with KEDI Reishi

I never believed it could act so fast, I have staphylococcus Auerius for over five years, this have weaken my sexual system and my wife was also infected, we have used several medications from several hospitals and doctors. But when I was introduced to KEDI Reishi product, I took it and started seeing improvement in weeks, 6weeks later I went for lab test, behold I was negative, repeated the test a month later to be sure and yet, I remain Staph negative. I thank God we are now a healthy and happy family, in fact we are now KEDI distributors as testimonies. Anonymous
Re: Solutions To All Your Health Issues While Making Mega Millions As A Member by mama777(f): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
KEDI MAGILIM
Treatment - Weight Control, Detoxification, Balance Blood Sugar, Obesity, Hyperglycaemia.

KEDI QINGHAO
Treatment - Malaria (Plasmodium Falciparum), Malaria and Multi-drug resistant Malaria.

KEDI RE-VIVE
Treatment - Poor Sexual Drive (Poor Libido), Weak Sexual Organ, Low Sperm Count, Premature Ejaculation, All sexual function related problems.

KEDI CONSTILEASE
Treatment - Chronic constipation, Normal constipation, Halitosis (bad breath from mouth and nostril), Insomnia, Dry skin, Acne, Freckles (brown spots on skin).

KEDI GASTRIFORT
Treatment - Chronic Hepatitis, Stomach and liver in-balance, Gastritis (Inflammation of stomach), Eye problem, Flatulence (gassing from stomach), Heart burn.

KEDI GOLDEN HYPHA
Treatment - Hepatitis (Chronic), Liver problem, Cancer, Dermatitis, Poor Immune system.

KEDI COLON CLEANSER (TEA)
Treatment - Clears Toxin, Accelerate Excretion , Improves Stomach and Intestine Peristalsis, Boost Appetite.

KEDI REFRESH (TEA)
Treatment- Clears the Throat, Refreshes the Spirit, Clears Heat, Improves the Eyes (Good for computer users). 

KEDI KIDDIES DIGEST TABLET (CHILDREN)
Treatment- For Children with - Digestion Problem, Stomach problem, Poor Appetite and Diarrhea due to Dyspepsia.

KEDI BRIGHTENING ESSENCE
Treatment- Skin Discoloration and Inhibits Melanin Production, Skin Brightening and Improves Skin Radiance, Skin Inflammation and Spot, Accelerated Aging, Wrinkles and Skin Moisture. 

KEDI GYNAPHARM CAPSULE (Women)
Treatment - Inflammation of ovaries, Inflammation of uterine tracts and appendages of womb, Inflammation of endometrium, Pelvic Inflammatory disease (PID). 

KEDI VAGICARE LOTION (Women)
Treatment- Cleaning Women Genital, Vagina Disinfection, Odour Removal, Relieving Itching, Cleaning and Disinfection of Skin or Mucosa. Kills Candida Albicans, Staphylococcus Aureus and Bacillus Coli. It also helps replenish Vaginal Moisture.

KEDI EVE'S COMFORT GRANULES (Women)
Treatment - Amenorrhea, Dysmenorrheal and abnormal pain due to blood stasis during post-natal. It also promotes blood circulation and regulates menstruation.
Re: Solutions To All Your Health Issues While Making Mega Millions As A Member by mama777(f): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Kedi Health and Wealth Opportunity Helps you to Grow

Welcome to Kedi Business Opportunity, here we train people on how to live healthy and earn good money while enjoying life. Have you ever imagine taking care of yourself and your love ones while you are being paid for it without letter of employment. This is exactly what Kedi business is all about. All you need to do is to use our products, share the news and get paid for sharing the news.

You are now at the multinational company where thousands of Nigerians have been making money doing what they enjoy without stress, the highest paid consultants are earning over N3,000,000 monthly while several others earn an average of N100,000 monthly, you determine what you earn simply by the number of people you introduce.

Kedi products are not hawked by the roadside,

Kedi does not force products on distributors

Kedi does not request a compulsory monthly purchase

You simply order for your consumption and share the testimonies

And get paid while your loved ones order their products

An Amazing way to earn six figure income
Re: Solutions To All Your Health Issues While Making Mega Millions As A Member by selfmadeuch: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Get Solutions to your health problems now. We sell Kedi Health care products for various health problems. Don't keep your problems to your self...we all know that a problem shared is a problem solved..while you're trying to get your health back to it's normal state you will also be earning yourself some amount of money. We sell products for health problems such as Heart Failure, Myocardial Infarction, Anemia, Arteriosclerosis, Decrepitude, Female Infertility, Rheumatic Fever, Painful Mensuration, Diabetes 2, Agé Spots, High Blood Pressure, Stroke Sequela, Glycemia (High blood sugar), Fatique, Gout (Acute Arthritis of Toe & Joints), and so on. All this health malfunctions have products for them each. Please contact us as soon as you can so we together find a solution to your problem.
Re: Solutions To All Your Health Issues While Making Mega Millions As A Member by selfmadeuch: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Get Solutions to your health problems now. We sell Kedi Health care products for various health problems. Don't keep your problems to your self...we all know that a problem shared is a problem solved..while you're trying to get your health back to it's normal state you will also be earning yourself some amount of money. We sell products for health problems such as Heart Failure, Myocardial Infarction, Anemia, Arteriosclerosis, Decrepitude, Female Infertility, Rheumatic Fever, Painful Mensuration, Diabetes 2, Agé Spots, High Blood Pressure, Stroke Sequela, Glycemia (High blood sugar), Fatique, Gout (Acute Arthritis of Toe & Joints), and so on. All this health malfunctions have products for them each. Please contact us as soon as you can so we together find a solution to your problem selfmadeuch@gmail.com, 09098794607, 08029652666

Re: Solutions To All Your Health Issues While Making Mega Millions As A Member by tforever(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2015
mama777:
I guarantee to register three persons under your network if u register through me. Join my team and let's make it together .I also have kedi drug outlet where all the product are sold. 08032743166. Nduanusi@gmail.com.I will be glad to hear from you. Just let me know ur location then I will refer you to d closest registration/drugs store. My code is -KN190203
what range of products do they have

(1) (Reply)

Yuda Hairgrowth Spray For Baldness And Hairloss Remedy Now In Nigeria / FG Debunks Ebola Rumour In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For November 22 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.