Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West (2148 Views)

Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West by elitehow: 1:39am On Jul 06, 2014
It looks like the Carters feel the Wests are bad for their image! Sources claim Jay Z and Beyonce have cut all contact with Kanye West and refuse to let Blue Ivy have a play-date with North West…

An insider tells OK! that Jay Z and Beyonce have ceased all contact with pal Kanye West and his bride Kim Kardashian, who had spent the last two years pushing to get closer to the stars.

“When the rappers were on tour, Beyonce was forced to sit with Kim at shows and hang with her after, and she put up with it through gritted teeth,” says the source. Read The Rest Below:

http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/332-jay-z-and-beyonce-cut-ties-with-kanye-west-and-kim-kardashian

Re: Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West by ayukdaboss(m): 1:40am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West by FlintGuevara(m): 1:48am On Jul 06, 2014
How e come take konshain me?
Re: Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West by dreydee(m): 2:23am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 06, 2014
if e don concern u go to a topic where e go concern u
Flint_Guevara: How e come take konshain me?
tongue
Re: Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West by xandyE(f): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2014
Well good cos hanging out wit Kim will surely drag beyonce down to d level of hoes

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West by safarigirl(f): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2014
xandyE: Well good cos hanging out wit Kim will surely drag beyonce down to d level of hoes
mtcheww. Who is Beyonce better than? That's a shallow comment. If Jesus Christ was not ashamed to 'hang' with Mary Magdalene, why should a lesser being be ashamed of Kim?

I no even know who these people think say dem be sef, for all we know Beyonce does worse things in private and y'all are here casting Kim, at least we know what that one is capable of, I'll take her over someone I can't vouch for

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West by zizazizu: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2014
I think the key factor here is Kardashian. You won't blame the Carters for objecting to befriend a family whose better half came to limelight through a very vivid sex tape while they had to claw their way to the top.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West by xandyE(f): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
[sub][/sub]
safarigirl: mtcheww. Who is Beyonce better than? That's a shallow comment. If Jesus Christ was not ashamed to 'hang' with Mary Magdalene, why should a lesser being be ashamed of Kim?

I no even know who these people think say dem be sef, for all we know Beyonce does worse things in private and y'all are here casting Kim, at least we know what that one is capable of, I'll take her over someone I can't vouch for
Jesus is Jesus, beyonce is a human being. My opinion isn't shallow cos I said my mind, u just said urs and honestly I dnt care wat anyone says. #sashafierce. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Senator Defends VERA SIDIKA Nud€ Photos (SHOCKING TWEET) / Video: Man Falls Off Treadmill While Checking Out A Woman’s Butt In A Gym / Pictures Of Goodluck Jonathan When He Was Young And Now..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.