Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Oil & Gas: All Your Post Here! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Oil & Gas: All Your Post Here! (681 Views)

Seminar On Owning Your Own Oil & Gas Business With Little Investment. / Get Past Questions And Answer For Your Post UTME 2013/2014 / Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil & Gas: All Your Post Here! by danberg: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2008
Are you into Oil and Gas? Do you need companies to buy your products or you need to buy

products yourself? You need logistics for freighting your products from place to place?

Whatever service or product you have to offer, lets get together here so we can make

the best of this forum. THIS IS STRICTLY OIL & GAS

THANK YOU!
Re: Oil & Gas: All Your Post Here! by eze14: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
hello,
am an agent in the business i link buyers with sellers am based in kaduna and will like to know if u have products that are for sale cos my clients are ready to buy,just let me know ok.

regards.

eze chinedu,
ezechnd@yahoo.com.
Re: Oil & Gas: All Your Post Here! by danberg: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2008
Thanks for your request. I have the following available now for sale.

QUANTITY PRODUCT NAME PRICE LOCATION DELIV. PRICE

200,000 MT AGO 100 + 1 OUTSIDE BAR 106/L

50,000 MT AGO $870+10/MT OUTSIDE BAR N/A

51,000 MT DPK 50 + 1 STORAGE[APAPA] 55/L

10,000 MT LPFO 8 +1 STORAGE 35/L

5,000,000 BARRELS BLCO please CALL VESSEL N/A

please call me on: 07090118782.
Re: Oil & Gas: All Your Post Here! by Jodesky(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2008
Danberg

I have a buyer who wants CONSISTENT supply of between 2 to 4 mb/month.

We have been tossed up and down by unserious middlemen. Kindly confirm if this is possible and it has to be CIF please.

If you can , how long can you sustain the supply and what volume can you do during the period.

This is important for Buyer's business plan.
Re: Oil & Gas: All Your Post Here! by danberg: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2008
OK. My GSM no is 07090118782. I prefer talking about things like this face-to

face or at least by 'phone. Now that you have my no, we would know just how serious

you are!
Re: Oil & Gas: All Your Post Here! by danberg: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2008
DONT BE DECIEVED! No seller can EVER post in nairaland. They DON'T have that kind of

time. The closest you can have in a forum like this is the person who knows the

seller directly. I am that kind of person. I have the DIRECT LINES of AT LEAST 2

BIG TIME SELLERS and they know me personally. I will take you DIRECTLY to the office of

these SELLERS. No long story of documents here! YOU MEET THE OWNER ONE-ON-ONE!

ANYTHING YOU NEED- AGO, DPK, LPFO, PMS and EVEN BLCO.

IF YOU ARE GENUINE, all you need to do is CALL! THAT'S IT! 07090118782.
Re: Oil & Gas: All Your Post Here! by TouaregV8(m): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2008
Nigerian motorists no longer have to settle for cheap and inferior vehicle products, nor continue to endure the problems associated with low octane and adulterated petrol.

MOTO-SUPREME GLOBAL brings you the BEST & MOST POWERFUL OCTANE BOOSTER IN NIGERIA. Serious DISTRIBUTORS and BUYERS are invited to come and EXPERIENCE THE PLEASURE of being part of NULON PSO

http://www.moto-supreme.com/pso-leaflet.html

http://www.moto-supreme.com
Re: Oil & Gas: All Your Post Here! by Tonyet1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2008
hey Touareg V8 ,

i will really love to know more about your product, pls email me anthonyogbaka@yahoo.com

thank you
Re: Oil & Gas: All Your Post Here! by TouaregV8(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2008
Hi tonye-t,

Nice to hear from you. I assume you have taken a look at the virtual leaflet and my holding website for Nulon PSO. 

Before we go any further I would like to know more about you, including your business interests.  For confidential purposes you may email me at pso@moto-supreme.com

(1) (Reply)

My Empower 1,000,000 Nigerian Youths Project / The Key To Staying Younger Than Your True Age / Generator Whizkid On Nl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.