Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (33547 Views)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Also this 18MP optical zoom digital camera proferssional 8XOptical zoom 2.4''Screen+2pcsLithium battery+AC Charger, with 2pcs 3.7V/550mAh Lithium-Ion PRICE is $65

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2014
ultra-thin 2.7 16 MP in LCD TFT digital cameras 8 x digital zoom and lithium battery charger and shock resistant PRICE IS $58 Including shipping fee

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2014
NB for any of the camera you want to buy, I will give you the full spec, there are thousands of camera will post some spec later, there prices includes free shipping fee
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2014
Free shipping 4Pcs Car Auto Tire Air Pressure Valve Stem Caps Sensor Indicator Alert Bike ES8.

100% brand new and high quality
Material: Chromed Metal
Simply install on the air valve
According the recognize color to display the pressure of the tire
Fit on any standard size existing tire valve stem
Visually alerts you when the tire pressure is low to help avoid premature tire wear or blowouts from under-inflated tires
Sing it makes the tire of your car more safety
Easy to control and install
Tire Pressure: 2.4Bar
Color: As the picture show
Size: Approx. 2.3 x 1cm/ 0.91" x 0.39" (L*D)

Indication:
Green shows that tire pressure is normal
Yellow shows that the pressure is down about 5 pounds
Red alerts you that the pressure is down by at least 10 pounds

Installation:
Determine the correct tire pressure for your tires
Inflate tire to correct pressure
Install this new pressure cap tight
Simply look at the color to know if your tire is low or normal
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you! .
PRICE : $9 = N1500 only

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2014
Free Shipping High quality 1.8M 6ft Premium 1.3V Gold plated HDMI Cable cabo kabel male to male cable adapter M/M for 1080p PS3 HDTV LCD

1.8M Premium 1.3 Gold 6 ft HDMI Cable for 1080p PS3 HDTV LCD
Description:
 A premium quality HDMI-HDMI cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater, and business class projector based applications .
 Features gold-plated connectors , molded strain-relief , and mylar-foil shielding .
Cable constructed using the high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI equipment . 
Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality .
Transfer Digital Audio and Video signals at warp speed of 5 Gigabytes per second !
A superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance .
Digital video doesn't get any better than this !
Features:
Gold-plated connectors for highest signal transfer rate and resistance in corrosion .
Molded strain-relief design lessens plug/socket pressure
Designed to meet all HDMI standards
Supports 480i , 480p , 720p , 1080i , 1080p resolution
Color: Black
Cable Length: 1.8 meters (6 ft)
weight: 0.216kg
Package Included:
1*1.8M Premium 1.3 Gold 6 ft HDMI Cable for 1080p PS3 HDTV LCD

PRICE : $7= N1162

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2014
HDMI male to HDMI female cable adaptor converter extender 90 degree for 1080P HDTV

Features:
This HDMI A Male to HDMI A Female adaptor with 90 degree angle can be used connect HDMI cables to HDMI devices when the space between HDMI device and wall is narrow.
Connector Type: HDMI male to HDMI female
Connector Finish: Gold-Plated
RoHS Compliant

NOTE:
Even though HDMI cables support Hot Plug Detection, improper usage might result in resetting / restarting both devices, or even may cause damage to the devices. Therefore, we do not suggest Hot Plug action for any HDMI cables. Please make sure both input and output devices are off when plugging or unplugging HDMI cables. 

Package Included:
1 x HDMI male to HDMI female adaptor 90°angle type P-019

PRICE : $3 = N498

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by IdeeEsperanza(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
There an adapter I used some years back. I don't know if you can see it. It's a two-in-one headphone adapter which enables you to use two headphones or any 3.5mm headphones plugs.

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2014
IdeeEsperanza: There an adapter I used some years back. I don't know if you can see it. It's a two-in-one headphone adapter which enables you to use two headphones or any 3.5mm headphones plugs.
do you need it? I can get it for you
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by initialize(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2014
I just noticed this thread, glad to see you are back in business, i called you severally with my 2 lines when o realize you weren't updating your old thread but you didn't pick, I guess you didn't know it was me.

Welcome back and happy sales wink
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Jskelly11: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Hey mr klens have be considering this phone ifive mini 3GS can you pls review this phone and because its a beast and its cheap thanks ::p
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by hoticey(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mr klens I have pre-ordered for the 18mp optical zoom digital camera, please make sure that d accessories are complete and d two flat batteries also, tnx.
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jskelly11: Hey mr klens have be considering this phone ifive mini 3GS can you pls review this phone and because its a beast and its cheap thanks ::p
It is a good Tab but expensive though, I advertised 8.0inch Tab, Octa core running same Android 4.4.2 kit Kat for only N35000, below are the spec and details
100% Original Newest ifive mini 3GS Tablet PC ifive-skin Operating System Based on Android 4.4 7.9 inch 2048*1536 Retina IPS Screen 327PPI MTK6592 True Octa Core, 1.7GHz 2GB DDR3 RAM 16GB eMMC FLASH ROM Front 2.0MP Rear 5.0MP Dual Cameras Built-in 3G support 3G Phone CallOTG/ FM/ Bluetooth/ TF Card/OTA/GPS
PRICE: $204 standard, DHL shipping fee $45, Total Amount payable in details: $204+$45+$12=$261 X N166= N43326, delivery 7 days or less if you still need it

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jskelly11:
Another seller has agreed to sell it at the rate of N40000 including DHL shipping fee
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Jskelly11: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ok i thought i could get it for like 35k maybe before october the price will reduce still managing my note 2
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by KlensGlobal: 7:07am On Jul 17, 2014
initialize: I just noticed this thread, glad to see you are back in business, i called you severally with my 2 lines when o realize you weren't updating your old thread but you didn't pick, I guess you didn't know it was me.

Welcome back and happy sales wink
Thanks Bro, I'm fully back now, shit happened before, but it is being taking control.
hoticey: Mr klens I have pre-ordered for the 18mp optical zoom digital camera, please make sure that d accessories are complete and d two flat batteries also, tnx.
Boss your order was paid yesterday, I will update you the Tracking number as soon as I receive it, Thanks for your patronage
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by KlensGlobal: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2014
Andriodking: now he is finally here say hello to the man of the year! ™!!!! ™

still enjoying my THL T5s all from Klens global...... cheers!!!
Thanks man, That T5s was among the best phone I sold that i never received any issue with my customers, nice doing business with you, in case you need Latest phone Running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat, hola @ ur boy
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by KlensGlobal: 7:22am On Jul 17, 2014
2baga: Waoh baba klens its being awhile....
or should i say long time... you are welcome back grin grin grin
If to say I be p square I for say we are back again with a Brand new Business style, Thanks Boss, don't forget to patronise us this season.
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by KlensGlobal: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Randerl: Welcome Back Brother. I love what U guys are doing On NL. God uphold and establish you all, In Jesus Name. Amen.
Thanks Boss, God will also Bless you abundantly, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by KlensGlobal: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2014
Free shipping, Mushroom Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Waterproof Silicone Sucker Hands Free Speakers For Apple & Android Devices PC Computer.
PRICE: 12$= N1992 Only

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by REDBULL1(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Klens, does Ainol have an 8 inch tablet that runs android 4.4?
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klensx: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
REDBULL1: Klens, does Ainol have an 8 inch tablet that runs android 4.4?
No boss, I don't think Ainol has any gadget with Android 4.4.2 , will you like created X8s, octa core with Android 4.4.2 kit Kat for only N35000?
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by Jskelly11: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
klensx: No boss, I don't think Ainol has any gadget with Android 4.4.2 , will you like created X8s, octa core with Android 4.4.2 kit Kat for only N35000?
mr klen ainol ax7 flame runs andriod 4.4.2 kitkat and its octacore

1 Like

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by KlensGlobal: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2014
IdeeEsperanza: There an adapter I used some years back. I don't know if you can see it. It's a two-in-one headphone adapter which enables you to use two headphones or any 3.5mm headphones plugs.
3 pieces High quality 3.5MM headphone adapter cable headphone Splitter cable second-tier one point two audio headphone splitter adapter.
PRICE : $7 = N1162 for 3 pieces
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by KlensGlobal: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2014
Jskelly11: mr klen ainol ax7 flame runs andriod 4.4.2 kitkat and its octacore
Ainol AX7 Flame Phablet Octa Core MTK6592
IPS Screen 1920*1200 7.0 Inch Android
4.4.2 Ram 2GB Rom 16GB

Main Points:
CPU:MTK6592 Cortex A7 octa core 1.7GHz
GPU: Mali-450 MP4
Memory:2GB RAM 16GB ROM
Camera:Front 1.3MP Back 5.0Mp
Screen:7.0 inch 1920 x 1200 pixels LTPS
PRICE : $183, DHL shipping fee : $45, Total fee : $183+$45+$12= N39840

Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by elijahdre(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2014
Mr Klens,you are welcome back.
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by bboyZ: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
GUD TO C MR.KLENS BCK ON TRACK

KIP ON D GUD WRK SIR
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by IdeeEsperanza(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
KlensGlobal: 3 pieces High quality 3.5MM headphone adapter cable headphone Splitter cable second-tier one point two audio headphone splitter adapter.
PRICE : $7 = N1162 for 3 pieces

What's the total amount?
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by klens(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2014
bboyZ: GUD TO C MR.KLENS BCK ON TRACK
KIP ON D GUD WRK SIR
Thanks dear, you the boss
elijahdre: Mr Klens,you are welcome back.
Thanks my boss ,I appreciate the good work you are doing in nairaland and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by bboyZ: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
KLENS nid a gud 5.0 inch phone..wit nice battery n camera n display round 26k + shipping

its for ma sis

reply ASAP
Re: Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc by chux76(m): 1:16am On Jul 21, 2014
bboyZ: KLENS nid a gud 5.0 inch phone..wit nice battery n camera n display round 26k + shipping

its for ma sis

reply ASAP

Would you be interested in this Android phone?

Specs:
BRAND NEW( with box and accessories)
platform : Mkt6589
CPU: Quad-core 1.5GHZ
Memory inside: 8GB
Network : Gsm850/900/1800/1900MHZ
WCDMA 850/2100MHZ
camera: Front camera: 2.0mp
Main camera :12.0mp
LCM : 5.7HD, 1280*720
Dimensions:151.0×61.38.1mm
Function:32Gb Micro SD/EDGE/Bluetooth/FM/Wi-Fi/
Audio jack: 3.5 standard earphone interface
USB : USP 2.0
Battery 1500mAh
color: blue/ white/black
Special features: Facial recognition to unlock
smart scroll, Air gestures, flip mute
Origin : made in Korea.

PRICE: N25,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Solar Power For An Average Middle Class Household / Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 - N16,000. Unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot. / Cheapest Data Plans (1gb @ N250) MTN,9MOBILE,AIRTEL,GLO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.