Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? (5276 Views)

Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / How To Know It Is Time To DISOWN Your Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? by angiemartinez(f): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Grow up kid.
Re: Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? by ijbeauty(f): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=obayaya]

Harbosede!!! shocked

Person no go fit ask question again?

Everyone has a right to live whichever way they like and feel whatever way they like

OP is just exercising that prerogative.

E no reach for you to curse am na grin.

Re: Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? by ijbeauty(f): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
obayaya:

Harbosede!!! shocked

Person no go fit ask question again?

Everyone has a right to live whichever way they like and feel whatever way they like

OP is just exercising that prerogative.

E no reach for you to curse am na grin

Well in this topic e reach, I feel the guy is demented
Re: Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? by obayaya(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
ijbeauty:

Well in this topic e reach, I feel the guy is demented

I beg to differ. I'd rather say he's immature. In his frustration and anger he forgot that "without family, we are nothing".

living and dealing with an autistic person is not easy.
Re: Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? by Kanwulia: 12:57am On Aug 22, 2014
Like I get money to give them?

I just avoid them. . . .period! kiss
Re: Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 22, 2014
We are abusing him as if we were all perfect teenagers and didnt pass through the "I hate my family " stage.

Poster, I understand that you feel some resentment for your dad. You may feel his time and money which would have made the family grow and develop is being invested else where and so may make you angry. He doesnt know any better, the best you can do is grow and man up, be the man he has failed to be and dont make his same mistakes repeating this circle.

Your Autistic sister; she doesnt want to be that way but she is, and you as the big brother need to stand up for her and protect her, when they laugh and call her slow shut them up and tell them she is not slow but special. Love her, be patient with her and protect her. You know you are a man now right? As a man you may need to put your personal needs and wants aside sometimes to accomodate the special needs of your loved ones starting from your sisters.
How would you feel if a boyfriend treats them wrongly? If you dont show them love now other boys will maltreat them in their search for love.

For your sister getting obesse, she is probably trying to treat her pain and sadness by stuffing down food, when you start being close to her and showing her love it will reduce, then you can start taking evening walks and jogs with her encouraging her.

You are the man of the home, I trust you to take care of your precious ones and God will bless and care for you

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2014
I also Understand that at your age while your friends and classmates seem to be having fun and enjoying their youths you seem stuck with a myriad of issues and challenges. This may not make sense now, but in a few years it will, Life is not a 100 meters dash, it is a marathon, sometimes you are ahead, sometimes you are behind, it is important you run your own race and not compare yourself with others, when you focus and stay strong help your mother lessen her burden, in a few years you will be the envy of your friends.

Support your mom, help her out more at home, hug and kiss her, let her know despite all going on you love her and you are there for her.

I am actually happy than instead of acting out first you chose to unburden your pain here, it is well with you, it will be fine soon, it may not look that way now but it will be well. Love is much better than hate, Love your sisters, they will do better with love rather than resentment

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? by SIawomir: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2022
tensazangetsu:
honestly I don't love my sister's and my dad the only person I care about is my mom my sister's are as dumb as rocks and they are ugly and one is getting obese

Damn niggar
Issoryt.

@tensazangetsu20 hope you no longer feel this way?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? by MadarasBlade(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2022
SIawomir:

Damn niggar
Issoryt.

@tensazangetsu20 hope you no longer feel this way?

Damn!

I am weird but not to his level abeg.
Re: Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Damn!

I am weird but not to his level abeg.

grin grin. I wonder how he found this. This was an old account I used on nairaland to just write fake stuff and play around on nairaland then. I was around 17 and was bored. I have deactivated it now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Disown Your Family Members? by frozen70(f): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
flashinglights:
the reasons that you have given aren't enough for you to want to disown your family. believe it or not, family is the only ride hard people that you've got.

you're still 18 and I am sure in a few years you'll have different mindset than you have now.

Think twice before you take a decision that will affect you

The excuses you have given doesn't warrant such drastic decisions

Unless you have more to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Go To Bed Like This Your Man Deserves A Side Chick. / Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? / My Four Children Not Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.