Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? (4943 Views)

Need Help To Access Late Dads Bank Account. / My Wife Still Uses Her Maiden Name To Open Bank Account / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please is there anyone one that still send naira to Nigeria bank account as worldremit don't do no more and I need to send to someone over in nigeria, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by ATTAHDYE(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Just send it in USD/GBP some banks can open instant dorm account for the reciever.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
ATTAHDYE:
Just send it in USD/GBP some banks can open instant dorm account for the reciever.
She can't go to the bank, is there no way to send in naira? She normally give out card details to the maid to go and get cash
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by SeniorGee(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Send it in hard currency, when they collect it, they will change it from aboki that has better rates that the banks

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
SeniorGee:
Send it in hard currency, when they collect it, they will change it from aboki that has better rates that the banks

The maid is still a little girl and it's my mum I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by SeniorGee(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
BritishNaija:

The maid is still a little girl and it's my mum I'm talking about.

Owhh. You can send through any trusted friend or family to deliver to them…
Pray mama gets stronger soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
SeniorGee:

Owhh. You can send through any trusted friend or family to deliver to them…
Pray mama gets stronger soon

I wish I could, I work in rig and the last time I tried using friend, £7000 was gone, I can't leave the rig for now.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by SeniorGee(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
BritishNaija:

I wish I could, I work in rig and the last time I tried using friend, £7000 was gone, I can't leave the rig for now.

I can only imagine. Hope they can cope till you come out. I don't have much I would have lent them some till you come out.
Still try maybe a family member with smaller amount maybe $200 max $500

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
SeniorGee:

I can only imagine. Hope they can cope till you come out. I don't have much I would have lent them some till you come out.
Still try maybe a family member with smaller amount maybe $200 max $500
No trusted persons, I have 3 months before I come come out from Rig, I'm really frustrated, extended family members are hawks.
If you really can I will appreciate and own you a lot , I'm always anonymous to read here and I have to register to seek if there is, the only ovation I use to send before don't do naira no more.

Please if you can I will appreciate, she needs cash for drug for seasonal like sickness, what i could do in return once I'm out is refund you double, and if you wish to travel out to any country of yours I will fully sponsor it please.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by NairalandSARS: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
BritishNaija:

No trusted persons, I have 3 months before I come come out from Rig, I'm really frustrated, extended family members are hawks.
If you really can I will appreciate and own you a lot , I'm always anonymous to read here and I have to register to seek if there is, the only ovation I use to send before don't do naira no more.

Please if you can I will appreciate, she needs cash for drug for seasonal like sickness, what i could do in return once I'm out is refund you double, and if you wish to travel out to any country of yours I will fully sponsor it please.
Na wa o.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by sisisioge: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
BritishNaija:

Wow! All those for the cash. Please dont stress yourself and that guy too much.if mama needs cash for drugs, simply buy drugs online for her. They will deliver to her doorstep without hassle. Just Google the name of the drugs you want and you would see pharmacies online that would accept your payment.

If that's too much for you, ask your fellow UK folks how they do it. Good luck.

17 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
sisisioge:

Wow! All those for the cash. Please dont stress yourself and that guy too much.if mama needs cash for drugs, simply buy drugs online for her. They will deliver to her doorstep without hassle. Just Google the name of the drugs you want and you would see pharmacies online that would accept your payment.

If that's too much for you, ask your fellow UK folks how they so it. Good luck.
It's not as easy as you think, the fact I sent £7,000 was for drugs and feeding with her and the maid.
But the family member is No more r eacheable.
He was the only one I still thought I could trust and sent him the money, he would have kept 1000 and deliver the rest.
This was before I flew into BP rig last week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by NairalandSARS: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
BritishNaija:

It's not as easy as you think, the fact I sent £7,000 was for drugs and feeding with her and the maid.
He was the only one I still thought I could trust and sent him the money, he would have kept 1000 and deliver the rest.
Use TRANSFERBOSS. It has amazing rates.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
NairalandSARS:
Use TRANSFERBOSS. It has amazing rates.
They don't send naira no more too
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by sisisioge: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
BritishNaija:

Too bad. N4.3m gone just like that. I pray your helper locates you quickly. Good luck. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by psylliumhusk1: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=BritishNaija post=101003010]
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by SeniorGee(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
BritishNaija:

You can send a WhatsApp message via the number on the footnote

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 22, 2021
psylliumhusk1:

Where is your mother, I can help you for free,send me a mail egbombahifunanya@yahoo.com

My mum stays in the village due to her age, sorry I don't reply on time because I monitor pressure gauges here, and if I'm caught doing any other thing it will result to another thing as I'm privileged as a black person to work in my unit, and I'm getting some racist treatments but I just have to endure because of the pay.

Please if you help, only what i can promise you is I pay back double in 3 months, now what is mostly needed is her drug money and some feeding cash for her and the little girl.

If you help, I will pay double in 3 months time, and if you wish to travel to abroad or have anyone that you want to travel and work abroad, I will not only sponsor all the payments, I can help fix the person in a job in places Luke Sydney, South Korea, Canada, U.S., Sweden and Greece including UK. This are places I can 100% sure i can help whoever get job because I have worked and stayed in those places.

3 months might be far but trust me it will worth it, thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 22, 2021
SeniorGee:

You can send a WhatsApp message via the number on the footnote

I see no whatsapp, If you are telegram or zoom it will be very much ok for me due to the nature and policy of my work.

Thank you.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Ayofaks(f): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2021
I think you can use Barter by Flutterwave, download it, tell the maid to download it on mama's phone, then follow the instructions on how to use it.

3 Likes

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Ayofaks:
I think you can use Barter by Flutterwave, download it, tell the maid to download it on mama's phone, then follow the instructions on how to use it.

The maid can't even use a phone well, and again all this would have been possible before I flew into rig. Not more possible now, I work in a very sensitive unit, and I have to visit the toilet each time i want to message here, thank you.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Ayofaks(f): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2021
BritishNaija:

The maid can't even use a phone well, and again all this would have been possible before I flew into rig. Not more possible now, I work in a very sensitive unit, and I have to visit the toilet each time i want to message here, thank you.

A maid who is old enough to use bank details to withdraw money should be able to download an app from playstore. Can mama operate her phone well?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2021
Ayofaks:

A maid who is old enough to use bank details to withdraw money should be able to download an app from playstore. Can mama operate her phone well?

grin
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2021
Ayofaks:

Mama is sick and over 70, The maid is not yet tech savvy, she only goes with atm to POS services to withdraw, that is her limit.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by SeniorGee(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=BritishNaija post=101009565]

I see no whatsapp, If you are telegram or zoom it will be very much ok for me due to the nature and policy of my work.

Thanks
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by boyka1: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2021
You can send money to Nigeria using Ohentpay. Their rate is #660 to a pound.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by keepingmum: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
transferboss works. just tried it

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by ATTAHDYE(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
I can do this errand for you as a service if we can sign a deal.

Having to care for an old loved one from a distance when you don't have relations you can trust can be frustrating. A relation turned me into an ATM when my gandpa was alive.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by SuperKlean(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
BritishNaija:
Please is there anyone one that still send naira to Nigeria bank account as worldremit don't do no more and I need to send to someone over in nigeria, thank you.
yes there is, but the rate is lower than normal rates.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
SeniorGee:

Telegram

I messaged you, sorry I messaged late I hardly have time because of the pressure gauge monitoring in the rig. Check your telegram.
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by switosman(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2021
In which state is your mum located? If your arrangement with seniorgee didn't work out. Then alert me, see my signature.
I understand your case, I work in oil n gas too
Re: Please Is There Any Remmitance That Still Send Naira To Nigeria Bank Account? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2021
switosman:
In which state is your mum located? If your arrangement with seniorgee didn't work out. Then alert me, see my signature.
I understand your case, I work in oil n gas too

I'm still waiting for his reply, Orumba In Anambra ( nanka) My extended family members are no more trust worthy to do nothing, I was also heart broken to see a full house project I sent fully and was left unattended while I keep sending money, the last was just the £7,000 I sent.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Am I Treating My Wife Like This� / Serious Sister In Law Issue- What Should I Do Help / If Your Husband Wants A Another Man To Sleep With You As Collateral For Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.