Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,938 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Colleges Of Education Students' Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Colleges Of Education Students' Room (587 Views)

FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Colleges Of Education Students' Room by Nigeriakan: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
I've been on this forum for quite some time and seen many schools, mainly universities and polytechnics, have their own discussion/chat rooms. Why then must CoEs be an exception? I am not unaware of the inferiority complex that seems to characterise most if not all NCE students, especially when they are among colleagues from polytechnics or universities. This need not be, fellow teachers in training. Let us be proud of who and what we are. I know of many products of the system who can compete favourably with mates in other levels of education.
So, if you are an NCE student, don't feel ashamed to be here. Come in and let's share minds. I'm one from Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, where emphasis is placed on EDUCATION FOR SERVICE.
Re: Colleges Of Education Students' Room by onlyme07(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bro, I want you to please help with answers or your view on this issue..Am trying to help somebody.

If you use awaiting result for admission process and admission granted but one subject remains a deficiency. What can one do to it in your School or what process can one take in other not to loose the admission. ?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Absu Postume 2014/2015 / 170 Students Bag PTDF Overseas Scholarship / Petrel Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.