Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone (669 Views)

Some Interesting Things You Don't Know Your Smartphone Can Do / Check If Somebody Has Saved Your Number Or Not / 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by luigiajah(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
As we all know.. Androids, Iphones and Windows Phones are one of the best phones in vogue now.. But its also a pity.. That our dear smartphones are too fragile... Unlike our nokia 3310's and old java phones..Good Android phones always cost at least 6k.. So my guys.. If person break your smartphone ,wetin u go do?... As for me.. Personally.. If you no take the phone ,give me d money... Na there we go see...
Re: What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by Nastydroid(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by Nastydroid(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nothing...i will just sell the remaining part and keep my sim card....life goes on
Re: What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by luigiajah(m): 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nastydroid: Nothing...i will just sell the remaining part and keep my sim card....life goes on
hmmm.. Even if it cost you about 75k

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by Tallesty1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
It depends on what you did to the person but in all methinks it is better to take your sim and leave the person.
Re: What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by Nastydroid(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
luigiajah: hmmm.. Even if it cost you about 75k
lol...yes bro,i no get strenght for wahala,i fit involve soldiers tho(dem sabi deal wit bloody civilians)
Re: What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by luigiajah(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tallesty1: It depends on what you did to the person but in all i think it is better to take your sim and leave the person.
what if you didn't do anything 2 d person
Re: What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by luigiajah(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nastydroid: lol...yes bro,i no get strenght for wahala,i fit involve soldiers tho(dem sabi deal wit bloody civilians)
na true talk be dat
Re: What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by Tallesty1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
luigiajah: what if you didn't do anything 2 d person
No smoke without fire.
Re: What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by samnificent(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
If its my curve 2;No problem.. BUT!! If na my s4 wey I sell fone tire to buy.. Chei.. Chei.. U will die oh.. U Will Die Oh!...
Re: What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by LogansShadow: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
It will depend on the kinda phone.If it was say,an Iphone 5s,una mehn,I promise ya,na that day you go smell Mueh!...........It's either the very devil habiting your soul,that eventually deceived you into breaking my phone,produce another one OR You,yourself metamorphose into a Brand new Iphone 5s!________If any of that fail to happen,then gentlemen,wherever you are,brace yourselves coz WW3 is just about to start!
Re: What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by biz2get(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
luigiajah: hmmm.. Even if it cost you about 75k

After the shouting and wasting of time... What esle will yuu do than go home and save up to buy a new one....
Re: What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by Blackchampion(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hey! trouble de sleep, inyanga de wake am

Re: What Would You Do If Somebody Smashes Your Smartphone by seunpayne(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
curious topic. I mistakenly broke my friends screen and now the phone won't respond. The sad part is that to replace it is about 15k and that's ifI can find someone whowill buy from China for me. I use this avenue to ask if anyone knows where I can buy lenovo p780 screen or someone who can buy from China for me

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Opens Up BBM For Windows Phone To All Users / Which Affordable Android Phones Support Dual Shock 3 Controller? / How To Download Videos From Youtube To Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.